Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cops

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Yeah, if we are lucky, maybe they will even raise taxes more to help pay for sh*t like that...
    Or force them to stop trampling on citizens rights... I think the glass is half full buddy.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Rep
    if the facts are as you described, they deserve a complaint in their file.

did they write you a ticket? or give you an oral waring and tell you why they stopped you?n

if there is info about a suspicious person/vehicle matching your description, they're pretty covered, but otherwise they're going to eat it.
    No ticket, they were real quick to search me, said someone called in cause I looked suspicious. They made some tough remarks, and after they found nothing the one cop was real nice to me. When he asked me to get out of the car, I was going to ask why, but thought that would have been looking for trouble. I was polite, had nothing to hide, and was feeling very violated. I guess they were looking for someone, and I got the bad end of it. Still thinking about that one moron cop who said I was lucky my face was not in the dirt.. take that gun and badge away from him and he is a 100 pound loser, who I sh*t bigger than.....

decadbal is offline Banned
    calm down billy jack

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    No ticket, they were real quick to search me, said someone called in cause I looked suspicious. They made some tough remarks, and after they found nothing the one cop was real nice to me. When he asked me to get out of the car, I was going to ask why, but thought that would have been looking for trouble. I was polite, had nothing to hide, and was feeling very violated. I guess they were looking for someone, and I got the bad end of it. Still thinking about that one moron cop who said I was lucky my face was not in the dirt.. take that gun and badge away from him and he is a 100 pound loser, who I sh*t bigger than.....

anonymous call probably not enough for the stop and search, unless there had ben a series of burglaries or attacks in your area, with car/person matching your descrption.

"When he asked me to get out of the car, I was going to ask why, but thought that would have been looking for trouble."

smart. smart to be polite too.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    calm down billy jack
    why? natural response if people with authority were being dickheads. thats why they invented internal affairs complaints.

even a quick unofficial call to the guys boss (with time/date/place/plate) would probably result in the guy being called into the office to explain himself.

Aboot is offline Banned
    calm down billy jack
    Excellent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cops-billyjack2.jpg  

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    They should only search your car with your permission unless they are arresting you and the search is incident to arrest...unless they have a warrant. You have every right to file a formal complaint, and should.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Searching a car for literally NO reason would have me VERY PISSED and I would indeed file a harrassment complaint against the police, yes. To have that much BACKUP as well is assinine.

~SC~
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Searching a car for literally NO reason would have me VERY PISSED and I would indeed file a harrassment complaint against the police, yes. To have that much BACKUP as well is assinine.

~SC~
    this has happened to me countless times. I think its bullshiit how when a cop gets fired for something like beating someone on tape the press releases their employment history with the dept and they have like 50-100 complaints and nothing was ever done to discipline them before.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    luv ya Deca .

it always sucks when innocent ppl get the crappy end, but alot of real criminals have been caught that way, you cant have it both ways, you live in a safe neighborhood bc of police, not bc anyone is scared of half the bullshiit some of the "badazzes" here run off at the mouth about. cops are dicks, bc most of the ppl are dicks (now dont assume bc im defending them, that im happy with the rights, and mostly abused powers they have, bc i dont) im just sick of seeing this same stupid shiit on here, there are alot of ppl who everyone hates, this is kickin a dead horse and someone with some authority should put a stop to threads like this.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    They should only search your car with your permission unless they are arresting you and the search is incident to arrest...unless they have a warrant. You have every right to file a formal complaint, and should.
    barbi, your training is a little rusty. under the motor vehicle exception, probable cause is all they need for a car, not a warrant. and i think they could do a "wingspan" search with just reasonable suspicion.

any reason to tow a car (and their are many) would also justify a search. and sometimes they'll only tow if they find something. this is technicaly against the law, but is sometimes done.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    this has happened to me countless times. I think its bullshiit how when a cop gets fired for something like beating someone on tape the press releases their employment history with the dept and they have like 50-100 complaints and nothing was ever done to discipline them before.
    i'm calling bull****. show me the record of an officer with a 100 complaints and no discipline.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    i'm calling bull****. show me the record of an officer with a 100 complaints and no discipline.

Me too. Anything more than 10 complaints and there'd be AT LEAST one documented warning in the file. :spudniklu

Stopping you and checking your ID for being a "suspicious vehicle" is one thing (though it borders on being harassment)... but searching the car and all for no reason? thats just scary...

Hmmm just saw this photoshop and reading this thread it really seemed appropriate...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cops-police.jpg  

scary, yea saw the news last night. I think it was in the Bronx N.Y., Police opened fire on a man who was NOT willing to stop his vehicle. The man DID NOT have a gun, and was killed. 5 officers are under investigation. Personally think it is way to easy for some of these guys to get a badge, and I think most people would be suprised to see just how many corrupt cops there really are.

scary, yea saw the news last night. I think it was in the Bronx N.Y., Police opened fire on a man who was NOT willing to stop his vehicle. The man DID NOT have a gun, and was killed. 5 officers are under investigation. Personally think it is way to easy for some of these guys to get a badge, and I think most people would be suprised to see just how many corrupt cops there really are.
    you can kill as many ppl with a car, as a weapon..

you can kill as many ppl with a car, as a weapon..
    Sorry, but opening fire on a car and killing someone is crazy. That could have been a young kid, shoot the tires out, or just let the dude go, I don't think the guy even had a ticket proir to this incident.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Sorry, but opening fire on a car and killing someone is crazy. That could have been a young kid, shoot the tires out, or just let the dude go, I don't think the guy even had a ticket proir to this incident.
    not familiar with the details of the incident, but cars kill more people than guns. shooting out the tires means he has an even less controlable car moving at high speed. if he was driving AT somebody, they are allowed to use deadly force. police are also allowed to deadly force aganst fleeing suspects....but only against violent felons, where the cops think there is a likelyhood the guy will hurt other people in the future.

he wont bother anyone again... money and shot well spent, now we dont have to pay for him to get an education and watch tv in prison... maybe if u break the law, youll think of this and stop...

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I agree Deca , 100%

D-END is offline Anabolic Member

http://www.lacnet.org/srilanka/polit...ase032899.html

and

http://www.essex.police.uk/pages/about/ar020350.htm

this shows how the complaints aren't taken seriously and on almost all of them no further action is taken.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information