Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    shwamin2004 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    if shes a fake then so is her bf shwamin
    Wow...I thought that was her too and shes my g/f..I am real. its just i have alot of things to do atm and i dont always find the time to get on here and talk. Though when i do have some questions I like to come here to find the answers. Because personally i think you guys have the most experience. my girlfriend on the other hand LOVES ATTENTION and sits in front of a computer for most of the day so she likes to get on here to talk about misc. things that you dont find most people talking about. Yes alot of you did kiss her ass ALL the time and it was kinda sad but, she loves that. I dont know if you people were mad because she wouldnt send you all pm's with pictures of her. The research you did obviously meant something to the fact that you wanted to know more about her and i couldnt blame you. If i was that intriged about someone i would have done the same thing. Sorry if any of you were crushed about this. But.. im real...she's real... and not fat...or a guy ect...

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    i just paged through 4 pages of this crap....and no paris reply , wheres the drama?

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    hahaha ok, unfortunately I don't think i've ever even posted in a thread that paris posted in

hahah vic, I never thought it was paris, but i never felt like proving him/her/it wrong until about 30 mins ago.
    if all this is true then why earlier today did u make an entire thread dedicated to asking her for some pics?? it sounded like u were in love then...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Lying sack of sh*t.

Be gone w/the rest of the fake ass losers.

~SC~

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    OO...i spoke too soon , she just replied

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shwamin2004
    Wow...I thought that was her too and shes my g/f..I am real. its just i have alot of things to do atm and i dont always find the time to get on here and talk. Though when i do have some questions I like to come here to find the answers. Because personally i think you guys have the most experience. my girlfriend on the other hand LOVES ATTENTION and sits in front of a computer for most of the day so she likes to get on here to talk about misc. things that you dont find most people talking about. Yes alot of you did kiss her ass ALL the time and it was kinda sad but, she loves that. I dont know if you people were mad because she wouldnt send you all pm's with pictures of her. The research you did obviously meant something to the fact that you wanted to know more about her and i couldnt blame you. If i was that intriged about someone i would have done the same thing. Sorry if any of you were crushed about this. But.. im real...she's real... and not fat...or a guy ect...
    bahahahhaahah thread of the year!!!

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    30 Fvcking People!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

We've dealt with this before........ Telling a lie... especially to people that are body image alpha's is one of the unforgivable lies...

You take through life only 1 thing......... your reputation.. her's is that she lies.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

then we just piss on her parade!! cause im sure she wont be the attention whore she used to be!!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Her pretending to be someone else didn't raise any questions for you? I agree that it's pathetic if guys on here were pm'ing her for pics, but cmon dude! she lied!!

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    shwamin, what do u mean "Wow...I thought that was her too and shes my g/f"... wwwhhhaaaattt the ffuuuuccckkkk????

Wow...I can't believe this you people were really that wrapped up with her.. I AM REAL..SHE IS REAL..What do i need to do to prove it?

When i first saw her avatar...She told me that was her..and i believed her because they look almost the same in that pic.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    lol... YOU THOUGHT IT WAS HER IN HER AVATAR AND SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!! UNLESS YOUR GF IS KIRSTIN DUNST THEN YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NEVER SEEN HER SO WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

wow just WOW

No need to prove anything.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    has there ever been this many people viewing one thread at once... ever??
    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 36 (23 members and 13 guests)
    Nutz56, aXe, TRLS63, cb25, shwamin2004, spywizard, kis55, goodcents, HeavyHitter, tycin, Monkeytown, O.fO.shO, damiongage, Spyder, yooo, Psychotron, bigrob33, mr_man, Lord Humungous, Dmize9, icewind

slizzut is offline Senior Member

YOURE DATING KIRSTEN DUNST??!?!?!?!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    jesus christ my slow is comp is on overload and will explode soon. MORE DRAMA PLEEEEEEEASE.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Her pretending to be someone else didn't raise any questions for you? I agree that it's pathetic if guys on here were pm'ing her for pics, but cmon dude! she lied!!
    How do you know that everyone in there avatars are really them..how do i know that your avatar is you? Could be your dad for we know. Big deal she had a avatar that looks just like her in black and white from that angle. Cant believe you people are SO concered with this.

37 viewers and growing! lol

decadbal is offline Banned
    he was dating a dude... what a wetard...he coudlnt tell on the phone that it was a man.... oor maybe he didnt care...

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i can't believe that u tried to act like a girl all this time & u flirted with a bunch of members!

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    lol... YOU THOUGHT IT WAS HER IN HER AVATAR AND SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!! UNLESS YOUR GF IS KIRSTIN DUNST THEN YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NEVER SEEN HER SO WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??
    Man **** this im am going to make her post some **** pictures now..Im NO ****ing liar..

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    he was dating a dude... what a wetard...he coudlnt tell on the phone that it was a man.... oor maybe he didnt care...
    hahahahhahaha

How do you know that everyone in there avatars are really them..how do i know that your avatar is you? Could be your dad for we know. Big deal she had a avatar that looks just like her in black and white from that angle. Cant believe you people are SO concered with this.
    I could care ****!ng less if it was her!! I'm just saying that it's not cool to lie about a pic...especially on a bb'ing website where we take bodu image seriously! If you;ve seen any threads where people lie about who they are, they never end well!!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow...I can't believe this you people were really that wrapped up with her.. I AM REAL..SHE IS REAL..What do i need to do to prove it?
    if she really is your girl,,, why is she tellin me she wants to visit me in NY and suck my d1ck?????

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    question of the day: WHERE HAS PARIS BEEN?? see shwamin, if she loves attention so much then why isn't she here righ tnow? every night i'm on i see her here in the lounge makin posts...??

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

Post pics of both of you

At this point I don't think it really matters anymore, you both lost all credibility. All we have on these boards is trust...

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    if she really is your girl,,, why is she tellin me she wants to visit me in NY and suck my d1ck?????

OUCH

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I'm soooo glad I never flirted with her.

she sure did talk alot about eating all the time. Ever Cutie called her out about, saying she was prolly fat b/c all she did is eat and that she only posted in the lounge, and those are the people that usually don't workout.

I'd like to see Cutie's take on this.

Nice work Slizzut!! Are you part of the BDTR detective team?

MT

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Post pics of both of you

At this point I don't think it really matters anymore, you both lost all credibility. All we have on these boards is trust...
    That's what I was trying to say.

bc your delectable...

I want to see pics of both of you holding a sign that says "ANABOLIC REVIEW"

Maraxus is offline Banned
    This should be a sticky.

drats! she sent me this pic, i shouldve known!!!!!

aaaaahhhh thanks HH!!! moooore draaamaaaaa please!!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    lol....this is hilarious. i cant stand people who lie about dumb shlt.

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    I want to see pics of both of you holding a sign that says "ANABOLIC REVIEW"
    i wanna see a pic of you saying...."this is animal..can you handle it..."

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    This should be a sticky.

drats! she sent me this pic, i shouldve known!!!!!

She said that is her as well?

just when I thought all the excitement of this thread was gone

this is great

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information