Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    While the handsome devil in that pic may be an american citizen his physical traits are obviously that of a persian teen.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    why on gods green earth was this thread resurected

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wonder how much mr.pepper's can bench....

Imagine the look in his peeper's eyes when he racks out 450 for reps, intense is the word for peeper's..He approaches bodybuilding like a sex crime..He goes at it 110%..

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Imagine the look in his peeper's eyes when he racks out 450 for reps, intense is the word for peeper's..He approaches bodybuilding like a sex crime..He goes at it 110%..
    it seems to me like you quite hte affiliation w/ mr. peepers..

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    it seems to me like you quite hte affiliation w/ mr. peepers..
    He's my old friend..We parted ways because he was pulling all my hoes..But Iam telling you mr.pepper's is a madman in the gym..He only cycles halo..
    Under that coat he is hard as a rock and built....

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    He's my old friend..We parted ways because he was pulling all my hoes..But Iam telling you mr.pepper's is a madman in the gym..He only cycles halo..
    Under that coat he is hard as a rock and built....
    like captain kangaroo?!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    like captain kangaroo?!
    Almost exactly!Except Mr.peepers is a sexual offender..Real beast with the ladies...

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    He looks like Dennis Rodman's foot......

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    ohhh he is uglier and scarier than sharon!!!but I dont think he is more evil.

wow...thats scary as hell...im glad i wasnt eating or n e thing when i looked at that...

almost hurled up some perfectly delicious grilled chicked and brocoli

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    this shit has been posted so many times

alevok Guest
    How about these two, pretty ugly Mofos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture of Sex criminal from America.-avatar8946_1.gif   Picture of Sex criminal from America.-avatar28658_0.gif  

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    god, that first guy reminds me of these guys ive heard of around here called bubble heads they are suppose to have huge heads and raise all sorts of crap. its actually a medical condition that some babies are born with abnormal size heads. but man, thats one ugly dude. i think if i ever saw him in real life, i would think i would run away!

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    poor dude
    ya i agree...i feel bad, yet there is no excuse for how ugly you are to go around commiting sexual acts against someones will.

alevok Guest

a little info about him

Brian Peppers was born 1st November, 1968 in a shed in the backhills of Ohio. His mother was a quiet country woman and his father was her brother. Many generations of inbreeding had taken their toll on poor Brian, born badly deformed and abandoned by his parents. He was left at a young woman’s doorstep. The young woman had poor vision and took Brian in as her own. He was shunned by his classmates as a child, hated and feared by the other children. His genetic and physical deformities left him unintelligent and physically weak. He repeated many grades. People were naturally afraid of Brian, and he became isolated from his peers and the community.

High school was an especially tough time for Brian who was frustrated at his inability to get a date. He was often caught molesting barnyard animals and masturbating in public areas. When Brian turned 17 his mother became a crackwhore and deserted him, and Brian moved between foster families until he dropped out of high school at age 18. Brian then got a job at a day care center. When he worked there he found that he could betrust the children so that they wouldn’t run away from him. He then realized that he could use the children for sex. They were so naieve and innocent they wouldn’t think much of it. And then…

Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    Brian Peppers was born 1st November, 1968 in a shed in the backhills of Ohio. His mother was a quiet country woman and his father was her brother. Many generations of inbreeding had taken their toll on poor Brian, born badly deformed and abandoned by his parents. He was left at a young woman’s doorstep. The young woman had poor vision and took Brian in as her own. He was shunned by his classmates as a child, hated and feared by the other children. His genetic and physical deformities left him unintelligent and physically weak. He repeated many grades. People were naturally afraid of Brian, and he became isolated from his peers and the community.

High school was an especially tough time for Brian who was frustrated at his inability to get a date. He was often caught molesting barnyard animals and masturbating in public areas. When Brian turned 17 his mother became a crackwhore and deserted him, and Brian moved between foster families until he dropped out of high school at age 18. Brian then got a job at a day care center. When he worked there he found that he could betrust the children so that they wouldn’t run away from him. He then realized that he could use the children for sex. They were so naieve and innocent they wouldn’t think much of it. And then…
    You know peeper's too???Thats my guy...

alevok Guest
    Of course I know him, here are some more pics of him, enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture of Sex criminal from America.-minibrian.jpg   Picture of Sex criminal from America.-superbrian.jpg  

I just woke up laughing...Thanks for putting me in a good mood..Those photos are great...The only photos I got of him he's trying to rub himself all over my sister...He never got in her panties, but we did come home early one night and found him eating her panties....After that we had to take the house key away from him that my little neice gave him...

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    thats pretty sad man, Im the fukin biggest pig of a man, but I think makin fun of someone that has become seriously mentally ill from all of the torture he has been put through all his life and STILL is on this board is a fukin discrace!

This is all around a real fricken sad story for that there fella and the poor poeple that were victims of his insanity.

fukin terrible all over, ya'll should be ashamed...thats just not funny man.

really.

fukin guy is so damn ugly and gross lookin and seriously fuked up and you're makin fun of em? why cause he's not in shape? or not like everyone else? fukin sad this thread is.. just goes to show ya how this happens all the time and he got so ripped off and as a result is insane and now goin to jail...

its not funny man.

singern is offline Banned
    Ladys, gentlemen, and terrorists. I am pleased to inform you I have just found the twin brother of Mr Peppers.

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan —Pakistan has handed over to the United States senior Al Qaeda suspect Abu Farraj al-Libbi who was wanted for his role in international terrorism, and for being really really ugly without a permit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture of Sex criminal from America.-1_21_al_libbi.jpg  

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    thats pretty sad man, Im the fukin biggest pig of a man, but I think makin fun of someone that has become seriously mentally ill from all of the torture he has been put through all his life and STILL is on this board is a fukin discrace!

This is all around a real fricken sad story for that there fella and the poor poeple that were victims of his insanity.

really.

fukin guy is so damn ugly and gross lookin and seriously fuked up and you're makin fun of em? why cause he's not in shape? or not like everyone else? fukin sad this thread is.. just goes to show ya how this happens all the time and he got so ripped off and as a result is insane and now goin to jail...

its not funny man.

What?

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    What?

I SAID.... your DAD IS GAHY!

RA
    Hey asshole, I was just trying to figure out why you said that. Maybe you should cut back on the test.

really.

its not funny man.
    Dally,Chill bro..There was no offence meant here except to the peice of sh!t child molester that was originally posted..I have no sympothy for child molesters..We make fun of PPL everyday on this site...Why should this guy get off special because he is a child molester and is ugly...Don't get me wrong Iam not looking for an argument, I just don't understand why you feel so strongly about this to trip on roidattack and make the statment above to me I assume...There's no reason for anybody to get worked up over some guy none of us knows...
    Later,

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Ladys, gentlemen, and terrorists. I am pleased to inform you I have just found the twin brother of Mr Peppers.

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan —Pakistan has handed over to the United States senior Al Qaeda suspect Abu Farraj al-Libbi who was wanted for his role in international terrorism, and for being really really ugly without a permit.

that guy looks like someone pooped on his face. i know thats terrible of me, im going to hell!

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    I cant believe someone bumped this!!! lol

hmmm, well, I guess your right.

I have NO SYMPATHY for child molesters...this was posted he was a sex offender, i didnt know a child molester... omg, THATS SIMPLY THE WORST.

either way, Im not upset at you dudes persay. I guess I just feel sorry for the way society is and turns out sometimes, thats all. Just a rant that post was.

But, in all seriousness, look at the guy, try and imagine what goes through a dudes head like that? He can't even go to the store to get some crystal light without feeling ridiculed. I couldnt imagine, I'm so vain, I'd fukin blow my head off. Imagine what he has to deal with all the time... ALL THE TIME.

It does not excuse his actions, but you can rest assured that his actions were and are a direct cause of his appearance resulting in mental insanity and his loss of grip of whats normal.

Roidattack is very touchy, he cannot seem to understand that I always joke, especially with him, I do. I joke EXTRA only because his tampon my shoot out at mach 10 and possibly kill someone, so I'm careful to watch what i say about him, cause i care about him. I do.

I don't wanna be the whiner in this thread, I guess I just feel sorry for him overall, but I dont feel sorry for child molesters so I'm torn .... HEAVILY TORN seriously TOTALLY RIPPED AND TORN IN A MILLION PEICES.....

like roidattacks asshole!!
    Last edited by Dally; 06-06-2005 at 09:49 PM.

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    thank you in advance for the nightares im going to have tonight

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    ROFL!!!!!

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy
    HOLY SH*T!!! He looks like that freak dude from the horror movie Funhouse!!!
    Dude, you are ****ing hilarious. As i schrolled down the screen i read juddman message about "i hope no one makes this there avatar. Then i see it on yours. LMFAO! i laughed so hard (by my self) that I spit all over my computer screen. HILARIOUS!!! YES YOU!
    Thanks guys.
    Last edited by juicy_brucy; 06-07-2005 at 01:04 AM.

RA
    hmmm, well, I guess your right.

I have NO SYMPATHY for child molesters...this was posted he was a sex offender, i didnt know a child molester... omg, THATS SIMPLY THE WORST.

either way, Im not upset at you dudes persay. I guess I just feel sorry for the way society is and turns out sometimes, thats all. Just a rant that post was.

But, in all seriousness, look at the guy, try and imagine what goes through a dudes head like that? He can't even go to the store to get some crystal light without feeling ridiculed. I couldnt imagine, I'm so vain, I'd fukin blow my head off. Imagine what he has to deal with all the time... ALL THE TIME.

It does not excuse his actions, but you can rest assured that his actions were and are a direct cause of his appearance resulting in mental insanity and his loss of grip of whats normal.

Roidattack is very touchy, he cannot seem to understand that I always joke, especially with him, I do. I joke EXTRA only because his tampon my shoot out at mach 10 and possibly kill someone, so I'm careful to watch what i say about him, cause i care about him. I do.

I don't wanna be the whiner in this thread, I guess I just feel sorry for him overall, but I dont feel sorry for child molesters so I'm torn .... HEAVILY TORN seriously TOTALLY RIPPED AND TORN IN A MILLION PEICES.....

like roidattacks asshole!!

Gotta love sally...

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    the midgit sex criminal is hot

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    the midgit sex criminal is hot

Agreed. Hes an ugly little sally.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys, Come on now...You really don't think this is real?? Look at the very first pic. It's a mask...An ugly ass mask, but this is not real..

Sta11ion is offline Member
    The thing that mostly scares the shit out of me is that when you Go to S.O.R.N in the search for sex offenders you can change the page size to the max at 500. Thats insane.

alevok Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Guys, Come on now...You really don't think this is real?? Look at the very first pic. It's a mask...An ugly ass mask, but this is not real..
    I wish it was a mask. Run a search about him you will come across with his criminal record. He is for real......

I wish it was a mask. Run a search about him you will come across with his criminal record. He is for real......
    alevok's right, he's as real as a guy that looks like that can be...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information