Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Logan13 is offline Banned

hgh

Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    Stallone used to or still does own a house in Miami. My friend knows one of his old body guards and told me that Sly would keep a fridge filled with GH. Also, I don't think Stallone was 5'10. I think he was shorter then that. That pic of Arnold is either A. Fake or B. The time after his surgery. If it is not indeed fake I really doubt that any of you would look great after that kind of surgery. T3 was after that surgery and he looked great for his age.
    I heard the same thing about Stallone and the fridge full of HGH. Definately using hgh and it is working for him.

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMoonHowlingWolf
    Stallone is still hitting the juice for the Contender and upcoming Rocky 6 flick, but anyway he'll never compare to Arnold. The pic of Arnold is a fake.
    I think we can safely say that the Arnold pic is NOT a fake, otherwise he would have sued the paper that published it.

their is no way arnold would look that bad. even if he was old as hell i still think he would be in top shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Monster
    I think we can safely say that the Arnold pic is NOT a fake, otherwise he would have sued the paper that published it.

they put that kind of shit in the tabloids. what paper published this? i thought it looked liked someone playing around with photoshop.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Arnold's the King of Aquilonia and Bbers as well....end of discussion!

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    Arnold would never let this happen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how come stallone is still a monster and arnold is-stallowned.jpg  

MotorBoatin' SOB is offline Junior Member
    The new Rocky movie that he is filming is going to be tight. Cant wait to see it

SYRIANSTALLION is offline New Member
    he was trained by Comumbu - who is/was STRONGER than Arnold by Arnolds own admission. Columbu said he was shocked at how strong Stallone got under his training. Columbu even said Sly was almost as strong as him at Sly's peak. Sly also complained about how much Columbu charged him. Columbo said - you would not take me or the training serious if I didnt - it must have worked.

Show me pics of peopl on this board who were more ripped than that litte runt.

I doubt even Bev Francis can beat stallone up. Besides its the litte guys you gotta watch out for in a scrap - they get inside on you - especailly the fire plug built guys - not to be toyed with

Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    Sly is a lil runt... most of the chics here can whip his ass

SYRIANSTALLION is offline New Member
    Movie stars would be busy all day suing people if they challenged every tabloid. The pic is a fake - this is ancient news from other boards. I saw this a couple years ago.

brundle is offline Associate Member
    the pictures are both REAL

look at the one on the right close. i know cause I'm a photoshop master. Theres no way the one on the right has been photochopped. check out this pic I did of Mike tyson mixed with doberman!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how come stallone is still a monster and arnold is-doberman.jpg  

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    pics not real of him all flabby like before already been discredited....... not only is there another rocky on the way but the pre-production for Rambo 4 is also underway

LivinItUp is offline Associate Member
    pic of arnold looks real... cant be a beast all ur life..

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Doesnt sly have to take slin all the time now?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Actually he will be 59 [Arnold] this july.
    With surgeries, family, politics, etc., the Oak’s time is done. There no longer need for TesT.

As for the Stallion, pedaling pudding (as so humorously articulated earlier) takes a face [lift] and bb products require form so, he and the needle necessarily remain acquainted.

The first Hulk finally managed to reach is true potential, and after such a rocky start…being mistaken for retarded due to the late detection of what was likely an untreated ear infection, did very well for himself.

The more noted Hulk, still looks good and quite intimidating as would be Spring Break suitors of his daughter Brooke can attest...caught an episode of the VH1 series. Both Hulks apparently still keep Nolva on standby.

THESE ARE ACCURATE:
    Sly is 59: 7/06/1946
    Arnold is 58: 7/30/1947
    Lou is 54: 11/09/1951
    Terry is 52: 8/11/1953
    (aka. Terry Bollea, Terry Hogan, bka..The Hulkster)

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    With surgeries, family, politics, etc., the Oak’s time is done. There no longer need for TesT.

As for the Stallion, pedaling pudding (as so humorously articulated earlier) takes a face [lift] and bb products require form so, he and the needle necessarily remain acquainted.

The first Hulk finally managed to reach is true potential, and after such a rocky start…being mistaken for retarded due to the late detection of what was likely an untreated ear infection, did very well for himself.

The more noted Hulk, still looks good and quite intimidating as would be Spring Break suitors of his daughter Brooke can attest...caught an episode of the VH1 series. Both Hulks apparently still keep Nolva on standby.

THESE ARE ACCURATE:
    Sly is 59: 7/06/1946
    Arnold is 58: 7/30/1947
    Lou is 54: 11/09/1951
    Terry is 52: 8/11/1953
    (aka. Terry Bollea, Terry Hogan, bka..The Hulkster)

I love that Hogan show. He's still the man.

Lou still shows up occasionally on King of Queens.

ivrig is offline Associate Member
    jizes..

Well that picture of arnold is NOT fake. and they fixed quite alot on his body in after effects on the movie, and you can do alot with angles and lighting!! I`ve seen pics of the new rocky movie, sly looks in good shape, but anly for a 60 year old, and that`s a huge difference.
    Sly has always been smaller, but i have never heard of anyone with that low bodyfat %! He was more ripped than all the builders when he was at his wildest!

It`s not like people with that kind of money and knowledge always needs to juice, cause they can afford all the inspiration, food,supplements and time to invest in the best results!!

check this bbb--->http://www.*************/readTopic.d...ydra?id=917176

well this stupid fvcking site doesn`t allow anything, fvck it

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    back in his day, arnold was great. personally, i can't say the same for stallone cause like most say, he's just cut, not big.

thing is, arnold is way outdated. even in his prime, he couldn't come close to standing up to the top guys now like coleman and cutler. the guys nowadays have more size, definition, and vascularity. my, the drugs have come a long way since arnold...

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member

exactley... arnold was on vacation with his wife at the time the pic was shot...i dont know where...but it is real...it was after his heart surgery....but should this thread even be in the general???It should be in the movie forum or pics section right????

Comparison can't be anyway, one is Governor, has not much time left to spend at the gym, the other kept training over the last years preparing himself for future crappy movies........no surprise that he's still big......and yes he must be on roids too!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    who gives a shit if the picture is real or not? if anyone can best arnold at his best then please by all means speak up. if not then just end the discussion. he was an icon, is an icon, and will continue to be an icon for generations to come. i could give a shit if he's 40% bf right now. i don't know about ya'll but i would surely welcome his advice on roids, diet, and training.

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    who gives a shit if the picture is real or not? if anyone can best arnold at his best then please by all means speak up. if not then just end the discussion. he was an icon, is an icon, and will continue to be an icon for generations to come. i could give a shit if he's 40% bf right now. i don't know about ya'll but i would surely welcome his advice on roids, diet, and training.
    700% AGREED!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    That Pic of Arnold(with many more) was was Printed in the newspaper, here in Norway. He was on vacation with hes family, when they where taken.

Arnold really looked horrible there, there is no other way to put it....

Stallone still looks ripped and muscular....

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    LMFAO i seen Arnold last summer on Martha's Vineyard in the Black Dog Saloon, then we seen him at the beach and he is HUGE and TIGHT, that picture is so fake it is funny. As PT Barnum said, "there is a sucka born everyday"

arnold was the king, i still see him as the most important bodybuilder, he did alot for the sport!
    Don`t like the "new" builders, sure coleman is alot bigger, but look at that swolen stomach, arnold and old school guys had much nicer waists.
    coleman looks like an alien...or that type of bull called belgian blue, with some error in the genes, so the muscles don`t stop growing

Rocky IV is offline Member
    STALLONE IS THE BEST!!!

Serbian_Stallion is offline Junior Member
    sux to see it but its real
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how come stallone is still a monster and arnold is-arnold_then_now.jpg  

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Arnold still looks good, did you see T3? Besides I'd hardly call Stallone a monster, even in his prime he was still small, just very ripped.

i think arnold worked out to look good for that movie, then he let it all go down the toilet when he finished. i really dont understand why anyone would simply stop working out all together after having done steroids . hell, now that ive stuck that needle in my leg, i feel that i have a responsibility to never stop working out

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I don't get it either -I know guys who are Arnold's age and have never used gear and hardly work out that are in better shape than he is. He looks ten years older than he should in those pix and like he's never touched a weight in his life. That's probably what makes it hard for people to think it's really him.

Those pix make me think maybe gear use prematurely ages a person.

Killzone is offline Associate Member
    That picture of Arnold is from the National Enquirer. Not really a reliable sources. They could make Jessica Simpson look like crap

Also, I thought Sly was about 5'4''. Someone check it out and lets get a real measurement.

2bshredded is offline Member
    Stallone is w/o a dought still juicing, I'm think about it.....all that CASH....I'd be taking the finest HGH $$$ could buy! + have you seen his forearm veins, come on he's fcking older than I am....and that's getting up there!!

Marty

I don't even think it is a question. You don't get like that taking INSTONE products.

2bshredded is offline Member
    Serioulsy...I've got a magazine ( Lean and ******)in front of me with his mug and guns with his veins popping out...shoot I'll looklike that in a couple of months. hahahahah

But, I tell you what money can but a lot...gaurantee this dude has had a face lift or whatever....no wrinkles on his mug, etc.
    Why the F am I talking bout this dude....I don't like him! Case closed in my book.

Marty

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbian_Stallion
    sux to see it but its real

SEE ...What Did I say damn it, thanks Serbian...btw...When is this post getting moved to the pics or the movies forum where it belongs???

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    When is this post getting moved to the pics or the movies forum where it belongs???
    dude, this thread is about steroids and the passing of time, not pics or movies.

MotorBoatin' SOB is offline Junior Member
    where the hoes at?

Rocky IV is offline Member
    well those pics look pretty real to me..i heard from many old timers that people who do steriods for years fall apart when they get off and older..completley fall apart even worse than if you never touched a needle to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by struggles
    That picture of Arnold is from the National Enquirer. Not really a reliable sources. They could make Jessica Simpson look like crap
    ain't tnat the case already??
    Arnold's the man, eventhough he has no more muscles and looks like a jelly fish on that pic, i don't care!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    well those pics look pretty real to me..i heard from many old timers that people who do steriods for years fall apart when they get off and older..completley fall apart even worse than if you never touched a needle to begin with
    Well many old timers are talking trash, that all depends what you were taking at what doses and for how long. if you take levrone....he lost 80% of what he had cuz he juiced too much and did it like crap...if you juice reasonably, and lift harder than you juyice, then you'll be still in pretty decent shape even at 55

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information