Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yay! Sounds like a happy ending.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    hmmm

interesting.

I guess sometimes it does work.

growing up I lived with my dad, he used to have chicks basically in and out ... just when I started getting used to havin that one around, she'd leave...and I never saw them again.

I never really believed in love or anything that lasts ... all I ever really believed in is to look out for number one. A little peice of me always hoped that I was wrong and that I should have some faith in others, I still to this day have done I realize now, what my father did....

it sux wondering if you did the right thing.

I am however glad for ya man that she came back and your working it out and all.

I feel all sappy now....

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Glad to hear it's going ood bro. No worries about the board, we'll be here bro. your family is what's important and spending time with them. Just stick with the counsiling and take it one day at a time. Just remember, work on the family, the love of the wife and kids, and the rest will work itself out.

ultimo is offline Associate Member
    glad it all worked out

keep training bro!

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Well it didn't reallly all work out. I'm sorry for dredging up an old post. While trying to reenter the social scene mostly to make the wife happy, I've completely fallen off the wagon from alchohol to cocoaine and ALL in between. I know i'm not supposed to talk about rec. drugs on ARR but I've been here long enough that admin. can cut me a break. I'm not even close to sober at the moment so I'm trying to describe my situation as best I can. It's all gone to hell. Yeah my wife is still here but I can't even get it up to make love to her.I haven't been to work and I spend a whole lot of money going out every other day of the week. I'm kidding myself saying when the summers over i'll stop. I'm afraid to ask for help. I'm NOT going back to the hospital. I'm afraid to admit that it's become a problem again,I know people arround me know it but they aren't saying anything. This is my first quiet scream for help. Your my boys and i'm asking what I should do. I can't be locked up again. The point is, as long as I've been here, i don't feel that right now i'm a productive member of Anabolic Review and i'm signing off now until I can get my life together. I'm sorry to let you all down but it wouldn't be right for me to keep posting. Stay straight and stay strong, for some of us life isn't that easy.
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 08-21-2005 at 05:57 AM.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro cut that shit out... its only going to bring you problems. You should get help if you cant stop by yourself! Just stick to the AS... that always makes me have a feeling of well being.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Sorry, but you had it all and chose to throw it away again with drugs/alcohol/etc. It's no one's problem but your own. I'd stop the sob story and buck the f*ck up and get your shit together. I don't sugar coat anything, but I am a Las Vegas dealer of tough love.

~SC~

I hear you swole. I know what I have to do and I'm going to do it before I lose it all again.

Good to hear, be strong and STAY that way!!

~SC~

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Well it didn't reallly all work out. I'm sorry for dredging up an old post. While trying to reenter the social scene mostly to make the wife happy, I've completely fallen off the wagon from alchohol to cocoaine and ALL in between. I know i'm not supposed to talk about rec. drugs on ARR but I've been here long enough that admin. can cut me a break. I'm not even close to sober at the moment so I'm trying to describe my situation as best I can. It's all gone to hell. Yeah my wife is still here but I can't even get it up to make love to her.I haven't been to work and I spend a whole lot of money going out every other day of the week. I'm kidding myself saying when the summers over i'll stop. I'm afraid to ask for help. I'm NOT going back to the hospital. I'm afraid to admit that it's become a problem again,I know people arround me know it but they aren't saying anything. This is my first quiet scream for help. Your my boys and i'm asking what I should do. I can't be locked up again. The point is, as long as I've been here, i don't feel that right now i'm a productive member of Anabolic Review and i'm signing off now until I can get my life together. I'm sorry to let you all down but it wouldn't be right for me to keep posting. Stay straight and stay strong, for some of us life isn't that easy.
    Stop this self destructive behavior right now Bro! You have a little girl that needs her daddy and if something happened to you from cocaine what would she think?

Tell you what, the next person that tries to offer you any drugs needs to get punched right in the jaw! It's more than your life they will be ****ing with.I don't know you and you don't know me but I've been down a similar road many moons ago. If you need to talk PM me and I'll help you get through this. You slipped up but it's not too far gone to fix this.

My best wishes and prayers are with you.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I'd like to add that if your wife truely loves you Jersey........she wouldn't continue to pull you into a lifestyle that is clearly destructive! No matter how much you love her...SHE is not worth what you are allowing yourself to go through. YOUR DAUGHTER should be NUMBER ONE.....not your wife. THAT alone should be enough to MAKE you get clean. With or without help. Don't make your daughter out to be yet another statistic......living life without a daddy cause he was a drug addict!

YOU ARE IN CONTROL of your DESTINY and NO woman (except ME) is worth what you are putting yourself through.

Consider yourself the recipient of TUFF LOVE BARBI STYLE!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Jerzey is offline Member
    Why would your wife want you to be anywhere near that scene if it was a problem in the past I personally would not want my significant other anywhere near it if there could be a problem.... I would rather be with that person somewhere else doing something else.. I'm sorry, but that's pretty shitty of her IMO. You see like you are trying to make her happy by going out more, but that's not the answer here...

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I'd like to add that if your wife truely loves you Jersey........she wouldn't continue to pull you into a lifestyle that is clearly destructive! No matter how much you love her...SHE is not worth what you are allowing yourself to go through. YOUR DAUGHTER should be NUMBER ONE.....not your wife. THAT alone should be enough to MAKE you get clean. With or without help. Don't make your daughter out to be yet another statistic......living life without a daddy cause he was a drug addict!

YOU ARE IN CONTROL of your DESTINY and NO woman (except ME) is worth what you are putting yourself through.

Consider yourself the recipient of TUFF LOVE BARBI STYLE!
    i agree, you need to think about your daughter.............that should be enough right there. get it together bro, let us know when your back

G-13 is offline Member
    THe first thing you need to do is realize that the only person responsable for where your at right now is YOU! And no one is going to give you a quick fix answer to fix your life, but what u you can do is this, take a good hard look at what your doing to yourself and how your reacting to your environment, and try to understand why you may be reacting the way you are. UNtil you find yourself your going to be running around like a lost soul..., I want you to think about this..IF you had a son that was going through what your going through right NOW what advice would you give him? Write it down and Follow it....

Well the thing is my wife didn't drag me back into the lifestyle. Most of the time I'm out without her. I just don't know what else we could do together to have fun besides clubbing. That's how we met. We both made the mistake of thinking that I could handle going out and now it's obvious that I couldn't. I'm finally sobered up today and I'm not putting myself in any of those situations again. If that means we never go out then so be it. Gotta get my priorities straight again. I want my sober life back. Going to find a meeting tonite.

I just don't know what else we could do together to have fun besides clubbing.
    Homeboy, seriously listen.

I am married as well, and the LAST THING my wife and I feel like doing is CLUBBING!!!!!

Clubbing is for single people/kids for the most part. Taking your wife to a club is like taking sand to a beach. WTF???

You are married!!!!!! My wife and I focus on our CAREERS and our FINANCIAL FUTURE and raising our son the best we can. We enjoy cooking together, movies, laughing, playing games, X-Box, going out shopping, etc. FAMILY SHIT!

Clubbing is like, WTF??? That's straight up stupid for lack of any other more applicable term.

~SC~

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Well the thing is my wife didn't drag me back into the lifestyle. Most of the time I'm out without her. I just don't know what else we could do together to have fun besides clubbing. That's how we met. We both made the mistake of thinking that I could handle going out and now it's obvious that I couldn't. I'm finally sobered up today and I'm not putting myself in any of those situations again. If that means we never go out then so be it. Gotta get my priorities straight again. I want my sober life back. Going to find a meeting tonite.

I dunno, maybe im different, but I was sick of clubbing before i was old enough to drink (19 here). The last place i'd ever go to meet a girl, or have a good time with a chick, is a club.

Their loud and smokey, everyones drunk, I dont get it. Even when i was drinking heavy, I hated clubbing. If clubbing is the only way you and your wife can have fun, theres more than one underlying issue.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Does she still get on AR under jerseygirl? Maybe some of us could talk to her, I would be willing to see where she stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I would be willing to see where she stands.
    You are hoping right in front of you!

~SC~

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You are hoping right in front of you!

~SC~
    Am I that transparent?

pm me if you want to know were your wife was that hole time,I took good care of her jk bro good luck

quit being a pussy and man up already. Go to the gym, quit the coke and bullshit, and quit posting here for our soothing ,comforting words. How about this, post a before pic and start your training, then update us every week or two. Get a goal god damnit, NOW.

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    This time you need to remember to spend time with her. Go out regularly fri or sat night for dinner, dancing. Doesn't have to be expensive but it sounded like she needs some attention paid to her. Good start planning an anniversary date for you both to be together.
    My husband never paid attention to me not sexually or any other way. He had his own interests and although I tried to share them with him, it just wasn't for me.
    One day I came home and just said goodby. I gave him a chance but he told me
    "you've done what I wanted for 30 years , im not doing what you want for ONE!
    well after that big F**K You to me, I was outta there. Just pay attention to her, women get lonely too!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information