Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    yI can name 10 mercedes over 100k.. name 1 Bmw...
    A Z8.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    the same as nissan is infiniti, toyota is lexus, jaguar is ford, chrysler is mercedes, bmw is mini... the list goes on and on.. on the high end of vw there is audi too bad on the high end of bmw there is nothing... mercedes is in a class of its own.. sorry

again still looking for 1 car bmw makes over 100k?? i can tell you one that is coming out and it might out excellerate every single bmw and mercedes to date.... the bmw m6.. until then there is nothing comparable.. Oh and i said Might..

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    A Z8.

you are right.. how could i forget that piece of shit..

the same as nissan is infiniti, toyota is lexus, jaguar is ford, chrysler is mercedes, bmw is mini... the list goes on and on.. on the high end of vw there is audi too bad on the high end of bmw there is nothing... mercedes is in a class of its own.. sorry

again still looking for 1 car bmw makes over 100k?? i can tell you one that is coming out and it might out excellerate every single bmw and mercedes to date.... the bmw m6.. until then there is nothing comparable.. Oh and i said Might..
    The Z8, and the new M5 is stickered at 90,000, w/ a 10,000 premium.

you are right.. how could i forget that piece of shit..

Bro, you drive a FORD!!!! I don't think you have the right to call anything but Hyandais and Kias a piece of $hit!

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Yeah, I'd say a 99 BMW 3 series handles a lot better than your 98 terdbox mustang(doesn't even deserve a capital letter).
    so the 1999 3 series pulls .82 on the skidpad compared ot my 98 mustang that pulls .89.......hmmmm, yeah the bmw handles much better lol. do you have any proof to back up your argument? And you drive a wrx just like everyone else huh? I $hit all over those. Get a better car then talk.....

Bro, you drive a FORD!!!! I don't think you have the right to call anything but Hyandais and Kias a piece of $hit!
    whats funny is you are so riled up you started reading sh1t i never wrote.. i dont own a mustang i have ford truck..brand new and paid of yet as big a POS as anything i admit.

bro i forgot more about cars and bikes then youll ever know. trust me. i have had a 625 whp shit box honda, 12 second wrx (2 of them), 12 second eclipse turbo, and 198mph hayabusa.. If I could control myself i would by a 03-04 mustang except i would destroy it liek i do everythign else. guys have them going 8.90 with under 20k in them in street trim.. that 50k total..

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    so the 1999 3 series pulls .82 on the skidpad compared ot my 98 mustang that pulls .89.......hmmmm, yeah the bmw handles much better lol. do you have any proof to back up your argument? And you drive a wrx just like everyone else huh? I $hit all over those. Get a better car then talk.....

Go try to trade yours in and see who's is better!

I could trade mine in for 3 of yours! Oh, and I'd say there are a few more Mustangs out there then WRXs.....DUH.

lol hes resulted to the "you dirve a ford" argument.

Go try to trade yours in and see who's is better!

I could trade mine in for 3 of yours! Oh, and I'd say there are a few more Mustangs out there then WRXs.....DUH.
    You could trade yours in for 3 of mine huh? So your wrx is worth 40k? I dont think so bro. And we are talking performance, so no, yours isnt better than is it? And also please explain to me how the 99 3 series handles better, I still dont understand.

a few more mustangs huh? Only 5,000 a year, and how many wrx's do they make a year???? DUH!!!!

whats funny is you are so riled up you started reading sh1t i never wrote.. i dont own a mustang i have ford truck..brand new and paid of yet as big a POS as anything i admit.

bro i forgot more about cars and bikes then youll ever know. trust me. i have had a 625 whp shit box honda, 12 second wrx (2 of them), 12 second eclipse turbo, and 198mph hayabusa.. If I could control myself i would by a 03-04 mustang except i would destroy it liek i do everythign else. guys have them going 8.90 with under 20k in them in street trim.. that 50k total..
    I'm not riled up at all, I just like to debate. It's cool.

lol hes resulted to the "you dirve a ford" argument.

so typical..he was right.. except not a cobra but a shitbox truck.. when you can spend 30k cash on a honda and 12k cash on a wrx 2x in aftermarket parts it doesnt take a genius to figure out how much i would piss away on an 03-04 cobra.. So i bought a truck and alot of juice!!!

You could trade yours in for 3 of mine huh? So your wrx is worth 40k? I dont think so bro. And we are talking performance, so no, yours isnt better than is it? And also please explain to me how the 99 3 series handles better, I still dont understand.

Dude, you're talking to a car salesman. And if I was standing outside of the dealership and you pulled up, I'd probably walk the other way. I don't care if you have a fukin rocket booster, you ain't getting 14000 trade in on a 98 mustang.

I'm not riled up at all, I just like to debate. It's cool.
    I love it especially since i know nothing ( ok very little) about juice i can get my post count up in here.. i stay out of the auto forums cause i can argue all day and night in there.. been there and done that..

so typical..he was right.. except not a cobra but a shitbox truck.. when you can spend 30k cash on a honda and 12k cash on a wrx 2x in aftermarket parts it doesnt take a genius to figure out how much i would piss away on an 03-04 cobra.. So i bought a truck and alot of juice!!!

It's typical for a reason bro. And I'm not arguing that you can't make a Ford fast, I'm saying it's a POS.

POS is an opinion.. Everything i have stated in this post is a fact.. There isnt another car at 30k that is faster.. oh and i didnt say you could make it fast either.. i said it comes fast as soon as you drive off the lot.. the same cannot be said for bmw..

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Think its possible to run low 8's in a camaro? thats my new goal

Dude, you're talking to a car salesman. And if I was standing outside of the dealership and you pulled up, I'd probably walk the other way. I don't care if you have a fukin rocket booster, you ain't getting 14000 trade in on a 98 mustang.
    lol you keep changing your argument. so now you are talking trade in price huh? I guaruntee your wrx isnt worth 3 times mine trade in price either. And PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THE 99 3 SERIES OUT HANDLES MY CAR!!!!

a few more mustangs huh? Only 5,000 a year, and how many wrx's do they make a year???? DUH!!!!

5,000 a year? You are an idiot dude, I'm sorry. More like 5,000 an hour. Lokk at the numbers for yourself, dummy.

http://www.yellowmustangregistry.com/ProductionMain.htm

5,000 a year? You are an idiot dude, I'm sorry. More like 5,000 an hour. Lokk at the numbers for yourself, dummy.

http://www.yellowmustangregistry.com/ProductionMain.htm

http://www.mustangheaven.com/Product.../cobra9903.htm

http://www.mustangheaven.com/Product.../cobra9698.htm

my bad its more like 6-8,000. dummy. you're an idiot dude. im sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Think its possible to run low 8's in a camaro? thats my new goal

it only takes 1 thing.. $$$$...8 second camaros are all over the place here but usually not street driven..

it only takes 1 thing.. $$$$...8 second camaros are all over the place here but usually street driven..
    Lol I was just trying to change the subject? Where are you? not a lot of 8 second cars "all over" around here

POS is an opinion.. Everything i have stated in this post is a fact.. There isnt another car at 30k that is faster.. oh and i didnt say you could make it fast either.. i said it comes fast as soon as you drive off the lot.. the same cannot be said for bmw..

Fair enough. There are fast BMWs though. When I say POS, I mean engineering, reliability, resale, etc.

south florida.. drag racing here is very big.. I guess all over the place means when they have like a super chevy show there are good 25 of them.. some go low 8's all motor..

south florida.. drag racing here is very big.. I guess all over the place means when they have like a super chevy show there are good 25 of them.. some go low 8's all motor..
    Ahh makes sence.. Hahah amazing eh!! I am installing a 409 small block in the camaro right now, might bore it out a bit not sure.. the fuel management will make the big difference

http://www.mustangheaven.com/Product.../cobra9903.htm

http://www.mustangheaven.com/Product.../cobra9698.htm

my bad its more like 6-8,000. dummy. you're an idiot dude. im sorry.

You said Mustangs, not Cobras. Yours is a Cobra? B4 you say yes, let's see a pic.

Fair enough. There are fast BMWs though. When I say POS, I mean engineering, reliability, resale, etc.

resale?? here you go..

Nada resale value..

04 cobra w/12k miles $27,500
    04 Wrx Sti w/ 12k miles 26,675

Both cars retail are 29k by the way on the same book. It wouldnt pull up bmw m3 though sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Ahh makes sence.. Hahah amazing eh!! I am installing a 409 small block in the camaro right now, might bore it out a bit not sure.. the fuel management will make the big difference

yeah a good standalone is night and day.. i dont know much about chevy block sizes myself.. I am new school car officianado..

no pics, had to reformat my comp. but yes, it is a cobra.

just used friends camera to take pics, gimme a minute

Im outta here for now.. my points been proven over and over.. i made my 1300 post count and i can rest now..

resale?? here you go..

Nada resale value..

04 cobra w/12k miles $27,500
    04 Wrx Sti w/ 12k miles 26,675

Both cars retail are 29k by the way on the same book. It wouldnt pull up bmw m3 though sorry.

NADA means nothing, dealers go by blackbook. It's always different, and American cars are ALWAYS worse.

NADA means nothing, dealers go by blackbook. It's always different, and American cars are ALWAYS worse.
    it was a reference point and if you were concerned with the resale of your car you would not be selling it back to a dlr anyway so black book means nothing. I could get out the car trader and look at asking prices on these cars and it would be no different privately.

it was a reference point and if you were concerned with the resale of your car you would not be selling it back to a dlr anyway so black book means nothing. I could get out the car trader and look at asking prices on these cars and it would be no different privately.
    Blackbook is a better reference. Just like you said, if you were concerned w/ the resale. Dealers know what the value of a car is, not the public, not the banks, not insurance companies, dealers.

You guys think it's safe to say.................

You guys think it's safe to say.................

10-4

10-4

I like how you skated around the engineering and reliability thing.

Oh, and hey- you can't leave yet, I want to be a senior member b4 thi $hit is over! lol

I like how you skated around the engineering and reliability thing.

I didnt skate.. I dont have much proof on reliabilty or engineering. I dont feel i need to research documentation on service records on google all night. i can only go with what i know.. As i said most everything i stated in this post is fact not opinion like everything else.

I can tell you that there are not many motors more reliable than the 03 cobra with the hp is it pushing.. people are putting down 800whp on stock motors.. Do the power windows fail or the electric seat tend to break more than a bmw??i dont know and i dont even care.. 12.4@116mph bone stock at 30k is all i care really.

I wish there was an ice skating smiley.

You know damm well that BMWs are better engineered and more reliable than Fords.

I hear you on the value with the performance, but you get what you pay for. No way around that. You can get a trailer w/ 2000 sq. ft at a really cheap price too, but if a hurricane comes along you can forget about it.

I gotta go for now.

Peace,

A

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information