Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    im not a year late, just restating a point that its one of the fastest cars.. I have a video of one and a busa, they did 3 races, the viper won one of them and was really close in the other two
    my point was i dont own my busa any longer.. i sold it a year ago.. otherwise i could say you were wrong on nobody owning anything that could beat that viper..

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    ahh fair enough.. Did you like the way the busa handled?

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I don't know if any of you guys get motortrend magazine. But a few years back a rich guy poured $100,000 into a 2002 (i think) ZO6 and it had some crazy numbers. 0-60 1.97 1/4 under 9.5 top speed over 240. Now that is fast.

ahh fair enough.. Did you like the way the busa handled?
    It was nice for what it was..It wasnt like my gixxer but with lighter wheels, alot of carbon fiber, no mirrors, etc.. almost 70lbs off what it was stock it wasnt bad.. Truthfully in like on ramp off ramp situations on the highway i went around alot of guys on gixxers, r1's etc.. cause my bike stayed planted being heavier but if it was on a course with alot of turns i would get smoked.. The bike had enough hp for about 202-204mph but i was on the rev limiter in 6th at 198mph in under one mile and thats what we used to race..

icewind is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    It was nice for what it was..It wasnt like my gixxer but with lighter wheels, alot of carbon fiber, no mirrors, etc.. almost 70lbs off what it was stock it wasnt bad.. Truthfully in like on ramp off ramp situations on the highway i went around alot of guys on gixxers, r1's etc.. cause my bike stayed planted being heavier but if it was on a course with alot of turns i would get smoked.. The bike had enough hp for about 202-204mph but i was on the rev limiter in 6th at 198mph in under one mile and thats what we used to race..

this thread is a few days old. you're a little late on this one...let it rest....

Quote Originally Posted by icewind
    this thread is a few days old. you're a little late on this one...let it rest....
    awee did i hurt your feelings.. the question was asked about my busa at .."Today, 12:08 PM ".. i replied 3 hrs later... you popped up after 24 hr and 3 topics changed in a hijacked thread and wanted to stir it all up again.. cmon bro.. let it burn.. your 3 series is top dawg... there.. better??

id still take the motor from an e55 and sit it on my garage floor to stare at it before i would buy a 99 3 series.. the motor is worth about the same too..

alphaman is offline Member

C'mon dude, this thread has evolved from the BMW argument(I already settled it). You're just making us look bad. Relax.

And Deez, b4 you say anything, it's already agreed that M3s aren't all that, performance-wise.

thats damn fast eh bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    C'mon dude, this thread has evolved from the BMW argument(I already settled it). You're just making us look bad. Relax.

And Deez, b4 you say anything, it's already agreed that M3s aren't all that, performance-wise.
    Sure.. I guess not everyone likes a car where it takes muscle to push the clutch in

thats damn fast eh bro!!
    was very fast but honestly once you get past 185 its all the same to me.. until you get into the 200's of course.. I saw a turbo hayabusa with my own eyes go 234mph on gps.. not speedo but gps.. in under 1mi too. That was moving the fvck out..

was very fast but honestly once you get past 185 its all the same to me.. until you get into the 200's of course.. I saw a turbo hayabusa with my own eyes go 234mph on gps.. not speedo but gps.. in under 1mi too. That was moving the fvck out..
    Wow man.. I dunno I have only been abut 165 and that was plenty!!!

insanepump621 is offline Member
    is that mustang a 6 banger if it is its far from a mustang... no offense

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I pay off mine in 5 months...

Just thought I'd whore...

awee did i hurt your feelings.. the question was asked about my busa at .."Today, 12:08 PM ".. i replied 3 hrs later... you popped up after 24 hr and 3 topics changed in a hijacked thread and wanted to stir it all up again.. cmon bro.. let it burn.. your 3 series is top dawg... there.. better??

id still take the motor from an e55 and sit it on my garage floor to stare at it before i would buy a 99 3 series.. the motor is worth about the same too..
    Don't be mad that you are driving the typical american piece of shit while others drive german cars...

I never said my 3 series is top dawg...but compared to 90% of the american cars...yes they are top dawg...

Ford...please !!!

By the way....E55 costs $100.000 you fvcking moron !!!

By the way....E55 costs $100.000 you fvcking moron !!!
    actually it costs 85k but the premium on that car puts it at 110k + gas guzzlers tax.. im not getting into a chilidsh argument with you and name calling .. grow up bro.. I own my truck outright, my waverunner, my gixxer 1k and 2 houses that costs 300k and 325k.. If i wanted a bmw i would by it cash.. thanks..

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Don't be mad that you are driving the typical american piece of shit while others drive german cars...

I never said my 3 series is top dawg...but compared to 90% of the american cars...yes they are top dawg...

Ford...please !!!
    since you said please......

alphaman is offline Member
    Ford is coming out w/ some nice shit, but overall.................. nice try.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Ford is coming out w/ some nice shit, but overall.................. nice try.
    Well not everyone has the money to purchase an m3, and Ford makes a lot more functional and practical vehicles. Whens BMW coming out with that new pickup truck?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information