Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    OMG. Today at work i witnessed something that blew my mind. Just when i thought fat people couldnt get any more disgusting or ridiculous... well summer is upon us, and that means the ice cream trucks are going around. Im sitting at my desk when i hear "nah nuh nah nuh nuh da da, dum dum, dee dee, do do, doooo (in case u cant tell what that is its ice cream truck music). So im like ok hes passing by. HE STOPS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE OFFICE, THE OFFICE IS ON THE ICE CREAM MANS ROUTE. Almost immediately a horde of some of the fattest sloth-like creatures i have ever had the unfortunate pleasure of bearing witness to emerged from their cubicles and offices and lined up for their 1000g of fat mighty morphin power ranger ice cream bars and flinstones push pops. I sat there, silently, and observed in complete fascination these rabid, obese creatures. I wanted to vomit.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    fat people do less work than me. I work too hard. People who work less are lazy.
    I hate lazy people.
    Nuff said.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    In case you didn't catch on: Lazy = Fat.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire
    OMG. Today at work i witnessed something that blew my mind. Just when i thought fat people couldnt get any more disgusting or ridiculous... well summer is upon us, and that means the ice cream trucks are going around. Im sitting at my desk when i hear "nah nuh nah nuh nuh da da, dum dum, dee dee, do do, doooo (in case u cant tell what that is its ice cream truck music). So im like ok hes passing by. HE STOPS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE OFFICE, THE OFFICE IS ON THE ICE CREAM MANS ROUTE. Almost immediately a horde of some of the fattest sloth-like creatures i have ever had the unfortunate pleasure of bearing witness to emerged from their cubicles and offices and lined up for their 1000g of fat mighty morphin power ranger ice cream bars and flinstones push pops. I sat there, silently, and observed in complete fascination these rabid, obese creatures. I wanted to vomit.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    OK, so there is this morbidly obese, alcoholic, diabetic supervisor at work who runs the show. He hates me because I'm 6'3" and 190lbs at 10% BF, drive a 'vette, have no wife or ex to pay child support to. There are two people that are supposed to be above him. A maintenance supervisor and a maintenance chief. The fat guy is the one really pulling the strings. I was up for promotion and he was the only one on the board of four that wasn't feeling like promoting me. So, they gave it to a guy who's still in tech school, but is older, fatter, and married and got 4th place on the written. I went to tech school right out of high school and know more about the work I do then this guy does. I proved it on the written test that I took prior to the interview. I got the second highest score. I believe that the guy who got a higher score than I did cheated as he finished the test in a half hour and it took me 45 minutes.
    That guy is also an old drinking buddy of the fat guy. The fat guy really wanted him to get the position. But, he' an ass. He tried to test the test proctor during the practical exam, and the proctors wrote that down.
    So, I was/am on the list for 18 mo. after should another position become available.
    Another old drinking buddy gets promoted and a new vacancy is opened up for me. I'm now number one going in. Then there are two out side guys who scored 2nd, 3rd, and 8th. I do the interview. This time with just the maintenance chief and maint. super.
    I just found out today from the rumor mill that the guy who got 8th on the written got the position. He's always hidding from work. The supervisors can't keep tabs on him. A supervisor who wanted me for the spot told me that. He also told me that he told the other supervisors during a meeting today that if they gave him the spot, moral was going to go down.
    I know I feel like shit now.
    I believe they gave it to him because he gets a long pretty well with the most recent supervisor, who is again, drinking buddys with the fat guy, also him self fat, and has two kids, and cheats on his wife.
    I know, it sounds petty. However, I'm not the only one that thinks my reasoning is unfounded. Other people at work have asked me if I ever raced the fat guy and beat him. No, I have not. I could though. He's got a '67 Camaro that runs 14's. My 'vette runs 12's. If I did, I'd probably be harassed even more at work than I am now.
    I don't think I'll move up until the fat guy, quits, retires, or dies. He's barely enterd his forties.
    That's why I hate fat people.
    I need to find a new job.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    OK, so there is this morbidly obese, alcoholic, diabetic supervisor at work who runs the show. He hates me because I'm 6'3" and 190lbs at 10% BF, drive a 'vette, have no wife or ex to pay child support to. There are two people that are supposed to be above him. A maintenance supervisor and a maintenance chief. The fat guy is the one really pulling the strings. I was up for promotion and he was the only one on the board of four that wasn't feeling like promoting me. So, they gave it to a guy who's still in tech school, but is older, fatter, and married and got 4th place on the written. I went to tech school right out of high school and know more about the work I do then this guy does. I proved it on the written test that I took prior to the interview. I got the second highest score. I believe that the guy who got a higher score than I did cheated as he finished the test in a half hour and it took me 45 minutes.
    That guy is also an old drinking buddy of the fat guy. The fat guy really wanted him to get the position. But, he' an ass. He tried to test the test proctor during the practical exam, and the proctors wrote that down.
    So, I was/am on the list for 18 mo. after should another position become available.
    Another old drinking buddy gets promoted and a new vacancy is opened up for me. I'm now number one going in. Then there are two out side guys who scored 2nd, 3rd, and 8th. I do the interview. This time with just the maintenance chief and maint. super.
    I just found out today from the rumor mill that the guy who got 8th on the written got the position. He's always hidding from work. The supervisors can't keep tabs on him. A supervisor who wanted me for the spot told me that. He also told me that he told the other supervisors during a meeting today that if they gave him the spot, moral was going to go down.
    I know I feel like shit now.
    I believe they gave it to him because he gets a long pretty well with the most recent supervisor, who is again, drinking buddys with the fat guy, also him self fat, and has two kids, and cheats on his wife.
    I know, it sounds petty. However, I'm not the only one that thinks my reasoning is unfounded. Other people at work have asked me if I ever raced the fat guy and beat him. No, I have not. I could though. He's got a '67 Camaro that runs 14's. My 'vette runs 12's. If I did, I'd probably be harassed even more at work than I am now.
    I don't think I'll move up until the fat guy, quits, retires, or dies. He's barely enterd his forties.
    That's why I hate fat people.
    I need to find a new job.

Quite your bitching and gain 50lbs and get the promotion.....damn!

Oh, and just ask LeanMeOut what i think of these types of people as i am sure he will say "Don't even get him started"....

If you like, do a search...i am exhausted just thinking of the rant i could type reading this thread.

****ing fat bastards!

Sorry had to get one profanity in.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    myth is right, been there, done that. what the hell was i thinkin. never again.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Quite your bitching and gain 50lbs and get the promotion.....damn!
    Guess I'll stop cardio for four years, eat bacon and suasage and beef without cutting off the fat. Fry and re-fry every thing. Maybe eat deep fat fried twinkies every hour too.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    I've heard all my life how fat girls have the best pussy, bla bla bla. I tried it. She was pretty fat, with a beautiful face. Let me tell you......... it was naaaaaasty. That shit is a MYTH!!
    True dat. I tried it once to "see what it was all about." Really I was horny as hell and drunk so I didn't give a shit. I thought I was in a tsunami, it was so ****ing wet, sweaty, nasty and rumbly. DON'T LET A FAT CHICK RIDE YOU!!! Big mistake. I had to be hospitalized damn near...

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    ..And they made fun of me for eating a salad and when i mentioned i was on a diet they called me gay and when they saw i didnt eat my croutons they almost made me cry with their mean comments.
    LMAO! You are so gay for writing that.

subsailor is offline Junior Member
    One of my fav's... when a fat guy tells you, "I used to look like you when I was younger"... yea, OK... whatever, dude

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    I dont know what it is exactly, but for some reason they just piss the hell out of me. Their lack of self control disgusts me. Where I work, during the break Ill head to the lunch area to get my chicken cutlets/whole wheat bread/brown rice, and I see them there, many of them. They are not simply chubby, oh no not in America, they are ****ing FAT, scarfing down ice cream, pizza, big sloppy heroes, its ****ing disgusting. I go into the bathroom and theres some fat guy that looks like hes having a heart attack from the energy it takes him to hold the skin back around his dick while he pisses. I hate fat people and their custom made 'im a fat ****' clothing. And the thing that gets me pissed off to all hell is the fat people that complain about being fat and say that no matter what they do they cant lose any weight. I have a fat friend who always complains about her weight, and then shell go out and eat complete garbage... and she literally CRIES to me about her weight, and i try to help her I try to get her to go to the gym and give her advice on her diet, but she simply cannot resist food when she sees it, and it makes me want to vomit. I say that Bush passes legislation that lowers the legal work maximum by an hour and makes it mandatory for fat ****s to spend at least 45 min a day on treadmills. Thank you for your time.
    It's not their fault that they're fat .

murderbomb7 is offline New Member
    You fat basher have problems of your own.......and your showing them here. I feel sorry for you people. Your way of life is not the only way. An addiction ( Food, roids, whatever ) is a hard thing to ditch.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by murderbomb7
    You fat basher have problems of your own.......and your showing them here. I feel sorry for you people. Your way of life is not the only way. An addiction ( Food, roids, whatever ) is a hard thing to ditch.

Whats that again? Couldnt hear you through all your blubber..

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by murderbomb7
    i dont hate fat people!!!...i actually love them and am thankful that theyre are there i dunno why every1 is fvcking bashing them YOU IDIOTS!
    just imagine if every1 was 200lbs @ 6% bf.......
    that would be a problem.......i love fat people i tell them their methods of losing weight is perfect because the fatter they are the better i look...yes man its an addiction to us........stay away from it save urself while u still can........
    MCDONALDS ROX !!!!!!!!!!
    MUWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    i dont hate fat people!!!...i actually love them and am thankful that theyre are there i dunno why every1 is fvcking bashing them YOU IDIOTS!
    just imagine if every1 was 200lbs @ 6% bf.......
    that would be a problem.......i love fat people i tell them their methods of losing weight is perfect because the fatter they are the better i look...yes man its an addiction to us........stay away from it save urself while u still can........
    MCDONALDS ROX !!!!!!!!!!
    MUWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
    Nice one bro. hey... i use to be fat!!

I said i loved them u homo...u aint fat nemore? i hate you....

I said i loved them u homo...u aint fat nemore? i hate you....
    Still have pockets of fat bro, so maybe you could help me with them?! I love ya really bro

i love ya too....in a non homo-gay way...well maybe just a lil when u wear those red pants muwhahahahahaha jk man jk

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    man i like this thread!

it pisses me off when i see a fat person. ya wanna know y? cus they B*ITCH AND COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING OVERWEIGHT AND THEY CANT HELP IT. YET I LOOK OVER 2 SECOND LATER AND THERE EATING F*CKING MCDONALDS!!!! F*CKING MCDONALDS! NOT ONE NOT TWO BUT THREE BIG MACS!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH im getting mad just thinkin bout it. and ya know the worst part, they tell u that they are depressed cus they are fat and then they turn around again and start acting like joe cool, LIKE "HEY LOOK AT ME, IM 400 LBS AND I CAN BEAT YOUR ASS CUS IM SO BIG AND FAT, UGHH UGHHH COUGH COUGH, ARRGGGHHH, ALRIGHT, IM FINE, JUST HAD ANOTHER HEART ATTACK, NOT BACK TO WHAT I WAS SAYING! WAIT..... IM HUNGRY CAN WE STOP AT MCDONALDS?" F*CKING DOUCHES!!!!!

i love ya too....in a non homo-gay way...well maybe just a lil when u wear those red pants muwhahahahahaha jk man jk
    Oh yeah!............

Fvck the gaydar...i fvcking hate it......

oh, and also the , hey man, u should start working out and drinkin water. the reply you ask? " naw, man its all good, i got some diet coke and am gonna go to this concert tonight so ill get a good workout in just jammin out!" ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF MY BIGGEST PET PEEVE, LAZY AND FAT PEOPLE!!!!

plz do not hate fat people...do not tell them that what theyre doing is wrong do not laugh @ them...thatll make em..realize that they have to do something bout their weight....let them be like that...they just make us look better do we really need more fit people with abs.....or some more fat asses that look like shit.....MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This thread is making me so sad!

Yeah, what the **** ever...

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    The funniest thing is when a really fat person says "Well I dont eat very much" haw haw haw. Yeah, those rolls just jumped on you.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    The funniest thing is when a really fat person says "Well I dont eat very much" haw haw haw. Yeah, those rolls just jumped on you.
    WTF MAN

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I nearly pissed my self with laughter!!! "those rolls jumped on you"

moranitotongano is offline Associate Member
    Fat people need love too, I admit I used to be fat too (Tongan people are generally big)

excuse my ignorance....tonga is a country??

excuse my ignorance....tonga is a country??
    Sounds like a type of underwear to me?!

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Sounds like a type of underwear to me?!
    well i didnt wanna say nething........

well i didnt wanna say nething........
    Its ok bro, your secrets safe with me

BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    Yea when you play football you hang out with a lot of fat guys. The thing that bugs me are those "proud to be fat guys". Like they always tell me how the girls like something to hold on to. Yea whatever fat **** your just justifying your unhealthy way of life. And I also hate it when they blame it on genetics, like they tell me I have a fast metabolism. Yea that and I go to the gym every day instead of sitting on the couch with a pizza in my lap lard ass.

I just dont get it. I could lose so much weight so easily if I let myself. Its called not eating so god damn much. I dont know why fat people just dont stop eating so much food! They go on all these diets like "low carbs" and shit and then they just eat 3 times as much of the "healthier" food, and think everything is going to be ok.

CUT BACK ON THE FOOD FAT PEOPLE.....LESS FOOD, LESS FAT!

I guess im not really talking to any fat people on here, because everyone on here is interested in making a change or they wouldnt be here in the first place. But its the lazy ones that need a headcheck.

alevok Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BROTHERHOOD
    Yea when you play football you hang out with a lot of fat guys. The thing that bugs me are those "proud to be fat guys". Like they always tell me how the girls like something to hold on to. Yea whatever fat **** your just justifying your unhealthy way of life. And I also hate it when they blame it on genetics, like they tell me I have a fast metabolism. Yea that and I go to the gym every day instead of sitting on the couch with a pizza in my lap lard ass.

I just dont get it. I could lose so much weight so easily if I let myself. Its called not eating so god damn much. I dont know why fat people just dont stop eating so much food! They go on all these diets like "low carbs" and shit and then they just eat 3 times as much of the "healthier" food, and think everything is going to be ok.

CUT BACK ON THE FOOD FAT PEOPLE.....LESS FOOD, LESS FAT!

I guess im not really talking to any fat people on here, because everyone on here is interested in making a change or they wouldnt be here in the first place. But its the lazy ones that need a headcheck.
    Cant agree more

The Man Show did a segment on this. It was called the "Don't Eat So Much" diet. The showed some foxy lady wearing a sweat suit that was like three times her size holding the waist band out saying "Thanks Jimmy! I lost three hundred pounds by not eating so much!"

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member
    I dont mind fat people. If they want to come to me asking to change, then ill help them. i use to be a fat ass myself, untill i jumped on the treadmill and started working out. naw you couldnt even tell that i use to be chubby.. And then i got my new job...

i work in my college... and the secretary that works there is a fat fuk... shes a confident fat fuk. i hate her with a passion. she thinks she looks sexy and wears things that have her 50 triple z tits hangin out in an extra small shirt. i swear i wish i could slay the skin of her fat ass back.

She had the nerve to tell me not to workout as much cuz youll get acid-reflux. bro she fukin boils my blood.

She tells me that she use to be in karate and she could race cars, and in my mind im wondering if her fat ass is in a car how is she gonna race it, let alone how the car is going to move.

Guys im gettin so pissed off, let me just end this before i do sumthin i regret

This is for the fat ass that i work with

chest6 is offline Banned
    ahhhh i cant stand confident slut dressing fat chicks more than anything!!!! I even have been known to say something extremely hateful to their face and get slapped for it...too bad they arent a guy and i cant beat the hell out of them

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information