Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christian Bale

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Isnt that the dude that did wtf was that movie...damn...yeah Equilibrium...thats him rite? he looked jacked there...if its him then thats easy............ muscle memmory helps alot..along with the personal trainers , chefs , sitting on ur ass doing nothing cept preapring for the role...also the camera and effects and the rubber or wax add ons for the bod deffintly doable....JMO

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    he was decent size before so he had alot of muscle memory also. How much does levrone put on when contest prepping for instance?

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    he was decent size before so he had alot of muscle memory also. How much does levrone put on when contest prepping for instance?
    Alot as far i remember....... cuz of his band ....where is that dude neway havent heard nething bout him in a long time.....

yeah levrone is peanut size offseasen and then gains enormous ammounts of muscle while losing fat in contest prepp. But he is done competeting hes gonna go for a acting carrer and has slimmed down alot(still looks good though).

Im not saying bale is like levrone. But levrone doestn starve himself like a anorectic either.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Its not that hard. I'm 5'8" and put on about 80 pounds in 4 months and only 2 of those months i was lifting. He's 6'2" and was lifting and eating the whole time, its not hard like you think. He probably put on about 20-40 pounds in the first few weeks, just from carbs...

lol, I give up on this stupidity. You gained 80lbs in 4 months(no fat at all mind you) and only 2 of those months you were lifting. Yes, and yellow monkeys just came shooting out of my ass.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    and yellow monkeys just came shooting out of my ass.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    lol, I give up on this stupidity. You gained 80lbs in 4 months(no fat at all mind you) and only 2 of those months you were lifting. Yes, and yellow monkeys just came shooting out of my ass.
    Are you kidding??? It's all documented on this very board...

RA
    Throw it up.

nsa
    Do a search. Its all on here, anyone thats been on here for more than 3 months can verify...

RA

nsa
    Your are ridiculous. Do a simple search. I posted my whole recovery on this website...

RA
    They are your posts. You cant give me clues?

nsa
    Here i'll make it simple and post them again in this thread...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Christian Bale-me-after-injury1.jpg   Christian Bale-no-shirt-picture4.jpg   Christian Bale-new-front-pose-2-ar.jpg  
    Last edited by nsa; 06-27-2005 at 12:45 PM.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    yah I gotta say that sounds odd to put on 80 pounds in 4 months where as two of em were from working out?

WTF?

it took me 10+ years to put on over 80 pounds naturally and I was 6 foot 120 when I started, I have never missed more than 2 weeks of lifting weights in that time and could move some serious pounds in the day

I dunno man, whassup with those numbers?

NO FLAMING.... he said he'll post em........ give him his chance then judge in a respectful way....
    peace

nsa
    I was in a coma for 2 months, then came out of the hospital under 120 lbs. started eating alot and clean when i was in the rehab hospital, then when i was given clearance to lift again i started lifting. My normal weight before i was hurt was around 180-190 lbs. so it was not that hard to gain it back. I was just posting my thoughts on how it's not hard to do if your emaciated like that, wasn't planning on getting flamed for posting a more educated opinion than those offered previously in this thread...

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, must be lots of bad genes on the board. When ppl list their weight, not a ton at 220 or higher.
    Well no cr-p, thats why we're interested in steroids ... I'm f-ing fighting a losing battle against my genetics...=P

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    Well no cr-p, thats why we're interested in steroids ... I'm f-ing fighting a losing battle against my genetics...=P
    Looks like your doin alright in your avatar...

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like your doin alright in your avatar...
    There is no frame of reference in my avatar...I'm really a small guy. I bet people from AR have actually (unknowingly) seen me in the gym before, but never _never_ would have guessed I'm an AR patron.

Thanks for the compliment though!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    With good genes it is perhaps possible. Lets look at the numbers shall we:

Okay, first things first. it proabably wasn't 100 lbs but like 90. But hollywood just wants to boast 100 so they can say 100. Fair enough. hype is hype.

Second, he was underweight by 50 lbs or so, so that would come back easy. His increase in glycogen retention alone could acount for 20lbs of those 50.Plus the bigger a muscle get the more glycogen it will hold. So we may be lookin at a total glycogen gain of 30 lbs. Plus a muscle tissue regain of about 20

Now, im sure he gained some bodyfat with the muscle and glycogen, but not so much as to make him soft with his frame, so give that 20lbs for fat.

That would leave an additional 20lbs of new lean mass in the remaining 4 months.
    And if he was taking creatine thats good for another 5-10lbs.

so even if he did juice, it wouldn't have been alot. I dunno.
    Personally i don't think he did.
    If i was Bales trainer, i would definetly say NO to juice. If his trainer had any sense he would too. Being emaciated and weak, and then going right into a cycle maybe only after 2 months of lifting could cause havoc with the joints. I mean his muscles were so wasted away and his connective tissues were so unused to bearing any kind of heavy load, that would just be the worst time to juice. Well, maybe if he just did some deca it would be alright. That stuffs good for your joints. I dunno.
    If he's commited enough to starve himself, then he's likely commited enough to juice. After all, he is trying to make a name for himself and Batman shoes arent easy to fill. He knows at this point in his career he is beginning to get momnetum and anything he does can either make it or brake it, so.
    I guesse we will never know.

I thot u were black...intresting...

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    I thot u were black...intresting...
    Thought who was black? Me?

Thought who was black? Me?
    Yeah didnt u shave ur head and take a pic b4 this 1?
    and the quality of the pic with the light....

I was wrong tho

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Yeah didnt u shave ur head and take a pic b4 this 1?
    and the quality of the pic with the light....

I was wrong tho
    I had short hair for a while and the lighting in that part of my house makes me look a little darker. But yeah, I'm white...

RA
    Here i'll make it simple and post them again in this thread...

I like the picts. You have made some huge changes to your body. I just do not think 80 is the right number. Hell, maybe you two have freaky genes. Im more like Dally, been busting my nuts to get to 210lbs. Its taken a lot longer than 2,3,4,5 months.

roidattack if you where in a accident, got into a coman and went down to 120 ibs im sure you would ballon upp back to 210 again in very little time when you come back.

Like I mentioned earlier just look at the transformation levrone does before each and every contest. From looking fit to beeing a MONSTER in just a few months.

No one here is claming its possible to put on 80ibs of NEW lean mass within that time span. But to regain 60-70 ibs of lost body weight and then add another 10-20 lean ibs.

nsa
    The first pic is when i was home and after i already put on weight from eating solid food, so thats after i was already coming back in weight. I wanted pics from when i was in the hospital and in rehab, but since i actually died (heart stopped) in the hospital and wasn't supposed to survive much after that, my family didn't think it was appropriate to take pictures of me. I wish they did though, i could have been on some of those muscle-tech ad's...

nsa what exactly happened to you?

RA
    johan, i laugh my ass off everytime at that damn squirrel.

So, levrone takes time off from working out? 6months on 6 off or what?

lol me to

Levrone the last few years when competing didnt workout at all except when preparing for a contest. Im not sure how many months be used as contest prep. I think I heard its like 3-4 months or so. I assume he is also completely clean during offseason. He sometimes is VERY small but then he EXPLODES. Putting on shitloads of mass while losing fat at the same time.

I think posts of him offseason has been posted on this board try looking for his name and se if you can find anything.

Now I dont know what he does since hes retired as far as I know.

nsa
    nsa what exactly happened to you?
    Some kids started a fight at my fraternity house at school. I was one of the bigger guys on my side of the fight and i was running through people, so they tried to take me out. I was hit once in the face with a bat, i kept fighting, then was hit 3 more times in the face and was knocked out. So as im unconscious on the ground they slit both my wrists. Apparently i was in real bad shape...

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/10/14/co...261508&ei=5034

It was all over the american media, every major newspaper and every major news station in the country, my parents saved me clips of some of the CNN reports and Telemundo (spanish station) cuz they knew i would get a kick out of those two. The article is a little off when it says that both sides had about 40 poeple, we only had 25 and they had about 50 people. Thing that pissed me off the most was that i missed the Yankee's and the Boone HR in the playoffs, but i got it on tape from one of the news guys who knew i liked the Yankee's...

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Damn dude....WTF happened to the attackers??? Jail time??

damn that sounds harsh. damn punks.

Im glad you managet to recover so good bro.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Damn dude....WTF happened to the attackers??? Jail time??
    Yeah some worse than others. I really didn't want them to get jailtime. I wish they could just put me in a padded room with one of them at a time and let us go at it til someone dies and no charges be filed. Cuz i know i would run through all of em just on my anger alone, not to mention i fight better and am stronger than most of them...

RA
    lol me to

Levrone the last few years when competing didnt workout at all except when preparing for a contest. Im not sure how many months be used as contest prep. I think I heard its like 3-4 months or so. I assume he is also completely clean during offseason. He sometimes is VERY small but then he EXPLODES. Putting on shitloads of mass while losing fat at the same time.

I think posts of him offseason has been posted on this board try looking for his name and se if you can find anything.

Now I dont know what he does since hes retired as far as I know.

Those are all the same picts of levrone. Looks like he quit bbing and tried to get a band and action career going.

Yeah some worse than others. I really didn't want them to get jailtime.

Dude no offense but WTF IS WRONG WITH U!!!!

this dude stabbed me in a gig
    and i broke a gin bottle in his face , stabbed one in the face with the neck...stabbed the other with his buddies knife in his thigh and left them both unconcious....i really think one of them died but i never went back there and i couldnt give a **** really
    man if i was with ya and u were my friend
    DAMN....id be in jail tho...

Those are all the same picts of levrone. Looks like he quit bbing and tried to get a band and action career going.

thats about how he looked regulary offseason. there are older pics around. Maby not here but on other boards.

nsa
    I didn't want them in jail cuz i wanted to kill them with my bare hands...

I didn't want them in jail cuz i wanted to kill them with my bare hands...
    If im in the states b4 they come out gimme a call and well fvcking kill em....i havent fought in long time (like 2 weeks) i wanna beat the shit outta some1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information