Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I honestly dont understand this dude.....he doesnt do shit and just talks and talks and nobody wants to here about how the muslim people are nothing but pussies and cry injustice all over the world. bro it happens to everyone deal with it. Hitler exterminated 1/3 of the jewish population (please leave the "The holocaust never happened" bullshit at home cuz it did) and they go on with their lives and make the best of things now. Just out of curiousity Caucasian, where are you now? Are you in the states itself or in another country?
    My father an I work for a Chechen-American diplomatic mission in New York City, near the UN headquarters.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    NY/NJ area. Complete wannabe.
    Start acting mature. You posted a degotary thread and I responded. Then you personally attack me, like your some big shot, Money Boss Hustla.

I'll let it be for now...but am watching.

I'll accept any difference of opinion...however when it gets too disruptive...for the betterment of the board I'll rid the vermin. This goes for anyone.
    I am not going to beg for not being banned. Ban me, I really dont care, be a fascist and ban everyone that doesnt accept your views.

So you know, I will respond to your anti-Islamic threads and personal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Prove it, with sources, or shut the **** up…..
    How do you prove a negative?

Money Boss Hustla provided a story, he has to prove its true or not.

I will say -

Cows can fly.

Prove that I am wrong.

Doesnt make sense does it.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member

Not bad.........

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN

I will say -

Cows can fly.

Prove that I am wrong.

I love the thought process of the brainwashed. The muslim faith is no more than a cult.

I love the thought process of the brainwashed. The muslim faith is no more than a cult.
    And I am a proud member of this cult.

My father an I work for a Chechen-American diplomatic mission in New York City, near the UN headquarters.
    To be honest it's too bad the chechens didnt gain independence through secular means like they first wanted. But now they have totally strayed off into a volatile world that nobody will ever acknowledge. If you are legit I bet you were totally secular at one time yourself, but now you are like Basayev. You agree with what he does and his murderous ways (up until beslan as you put it) which makes you no better. If you are anything like your father the United States will never listen to the words that come out of your mouth. In fact the United States will only view you with suspicion than ever take any of you or your fathers words into account. You yourself are as totally wrong as these terrorists with the views that spew forth from your mouth are no different from theirs. It's too bad that as small as a nationit is, you are the one representing it. As if life for the Chechens couldnt get much worse.

I am not going to beg for not being banned. Ban me, I really dont care, be a fascist and ban everyone that doesnt accept your views.

So you know, I will respond to your anti-Islamic threads and personal attacks.
    You're a nut job. Seriously. Your hyper-sensitivity to Islam is appalling. You're the typical muslim victim...but you can't see no one is doing anything to you. No one here is banning you. No one here is anti-Islam. We're tolerating your constant barrage of cult rhetoric...time you nut up...or shut up.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

I will say -

Cows can fly.

Prove that I am wrong.

Choosing to dance around your statement I see......

Dance boy dance......

This is making me hungry....

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    To be honest it's too bad the chechens didnt gain independence through secular means like they first wanted. But now they have totally strayed off into a volatile world that nobody will ever acknowledge. If you are legit I bet you were totally secular at one time yourself, but now you are like Basayev. You agree with what he does and his murderous ways (up until beslan as you put it) which makes you no better. If you are anything like your father the United States will never listen to the words that come out of your mouth. In fact the United States will only view you with suspicion than ever take any of you or your fathers words into account. You yourself are as totally wrong as these terrorists with the views that spew forth from your mouth are no different from theirs. It's too bad that as small as a nationit is, you are the one representing it. As if life for the Chechens couldnt get much worse.
    Yes I was totally secular till I was about 13. My father was brought up in a different era, and is totally different, and I have arguments with him over issues. He is a religious but is more a nationalist.

But if you know the history of Chechnya. We fought everybody before even Islam. Arabs couldnt conqueor us, Alexander the Great couldnt, and now Russia cant etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    This is making me hungry....
    Your Zionist friends wont be happy.

Your Zionist friends wont be happy.

And you still say "no one here is anti-Islam". You are a 30 year old man that acts like a child.

And you still say "no one here is anti-Islam". You are a 30 year old man that acts like a child.
    I can see you can't count past 30 goats. Good job. Try again.

I'm by all means not anti-islam...just stirring the pot...nothing more. I think both Jews and Muslims are completely f'd. The entire middle east needs to be wiped off the planet...and by the looks of things...Iran will make sure it happens.

Shutup.

Shutup.

You win? I didnt know this was a win/loss discussion.

You must be a little child.

You win? I didnt know this was a win/loss discussion.

You must be a little child.
    Aren't you going to slit my infidel throat!?

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    is he really? close to me - thats good to know

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    after reading all these posts i must say that im a big fan of Money Boss Hustla!

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    after reading all these posts i must say that im a big fan of Money Boss Hustla!
    *sigh*...he regurgitates the same old muslim\cult rhetoric. Never shows any critical thought. It gets boring and quite frankly it exposes his true self. Complete poser.

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    is he really? close to me - thats good to know
    I live in Bergen County, New Jersey. 10 minutes from NYC, where I work.

*sigh*...he regurgitates the same old muslim\cult rhetoric. Never shows any critical thought. It gets boring and quite frankly it exposes his true self. Complete poser.
    Blah Blah Blah Blah.

Leave me alone.

Blah Blah Blah Blah.

Leave me alone.

Ok guys......

See what you've done?

You've made him cry.....

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/fil...401256154.html

US soldiers in Afghanistan burnt the bodies of dead Taliban and taunted their opponents about the corpses, in an act deeply offensive to Muslims and in breach of the Geneva conventions.

An investigation by SBS's Dateline program, to be aired tonight, filmed the burning of the bodies.

It also filmed a US Army psychological operations unit broadcasting a message boasting of the burnt corpses into a village believed to be harbouring Taliban.

According to an SBS translation of the message, delivered in the local language, the soldiers accused Taliban fighters near Kandahar of being "cowardly dogs". "You allowed your fighters to be laid down facing west and burnt. You are too scared to retrieve their bodies. This just proves you are the lady boys we always believed you to be," the message reportedly said.

"You attack and run away like women. You call yourself Taliban but you are a disgrace to the Muslim religion, and you bring shame upon your family. Come and fight like men instead of the cowardly dogs you are."

Advertisement
    AdvertisementThe burning of a body is a deep insult to Muslims. Islam requires burial within 24 hours.

Under the Geneva conventions the burial of war dead "should be honourable, and, if possible, according to the rites of the religion to which the deceased belonged".

US soldiers said they burnt the bodies for hygiene reasons but two reporters, Stephen Dupont and John Martinkus, said the explanation was unbelievable, given they were in an isolated area.

SBS said Australian special forces in Afghanistan were operating from the same base as the US soldiers involved in the incident, although no Australians took part in the action.

The incident is reminiscent of the psychological techniques used in Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison.

Not cool if proved to be true. Innocent until proven guilty.

Not cool if proved to be true. Innocent until proven guilty.

I say **** that.......these are the same bastards that desecrate our soldiers bodies and make death rather appealing than surrendering. I feel very sorry for the first soldier that ever gets captured by these assholes. That's why those Navy Seals all died there. Besides their creed of never being captured, they know if they are captured they will wish they fought to the death.

decadbal is offline Banned
    well i hate to say it.. but i honestly didnt like seeing that on the news.. now, i spent a good bit of my military life in afgan.. and i did some stuff i wasnt and am not proud of, i know how the soldiers there feel, i regret some of it now.. mostly when im drunk, but still i wish i hadnt done it. either way, they those ppl would act friggin civil, none of this would happen, i guess the moral is dont piss off a hornets nest, then complain when you get stung

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i guess the moral is dont piss off a hornets nest, then complain when you get stung
    Well put.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information