Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    If I felt the need to ask, i wouldn't be in a relationship with her

But, in this case, 4 months is a ridiculously short amount of time to be going out. It sounds like your clinging on and trying to go too far with it too soon. Getting attached too quick is a good way to end up in a bad relationship.

And it sounds like you have bored her to death. Next time try handcuffs, rope, and variety. Sex is the biggest game in any relationship. If your good at it, itll bring you far
    Last edited by Evil Predator; 10-21-2005 at 06:34 PM.

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    You guys say women play these games and than you turn around and suggest games this guy can play? Forget it."I would ask her where she thought you're relationship is at this moment, explaining that you don't wish to waste your time, and if you are, you wish to move on. This way you're not accusing her of anything, and you come off as being mature and in control of the situation....
    If she is tired of the situation, no chasing or pleading that you do will help, and will only cause you heart ache. Get it over now" I would go with this suggestion. It's honest open and to the point with maturity..........

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    fuk her best friend
    abstrack@protonmail.com

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    "I need space" is BS............... I would give it to her and never look back. Who's to say she comes back and then needs a little more space later.............

decadbal is offline Banned
    live by the 3 Fs..find em...fuuck em.. flee

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    bruh this is what you gotta do i have done this only once and i sleep with 1 eye open in fear of getting my throt slit,, when she's giving you a blw job take a poliroid pic, and send it to her parents after you breakup this way you get the last laugh, hahahahahahah

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    bruh this is what you gotta do i have done this only once and i sleep with 1 eye open in fear of getting my throt slit,, when she's giving you a blw job take a poliroid pic, and send it to her parents after you breakup this way you get the last laugh, hahahahahahah
    thats harsh!! but funny...

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I wouldn't ask her that.

I would ask her where she thought you're relationship is at this moment, explaining that you don't wish to waste your time, and if you are, you wish to move on.

This way you're not accusing her of anything, and you come off as being mature and in control of the situation....

If she is tired of the situation, no chasing or pleading that you do will help, and will only cause you heart ache. Get it over now

I'd go with Bigen. Trust me, Bigen and I have been around the block more than a few times.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by happysumo
    So me and my lady friend have been going out about 4 months now and I think she is just board with our relationship. She is a hot girl and always gets plenty attention from the guys. She has been through a divorce almost a year ago, and I think she really got acustomed to all the attention from the other sex and cant let go of it, and dosent want to settle down again. So she has wanted "space" lately. I think she has wanted attention from other guys. I think she might be wanting someone else as well. Would I be dumb in asking her if she was seeing other guys? Would that just piss her off, like thinking I dont trust her or something?

Any ladies help would be nice!
    okay.. so I'll assume this is legit, so my normal advice of tasoring her, or holding a knife to her puppys throat won't be given...

You should break up with her your girlfriend should be your "friend" first, not sex buddy, not the chick you bring around the guys - your legit, 100% friend - in a long term relationship, she should be your best friend.

that's the only way it works, otherwise your wasting your time

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    LOL!!! Funniest sh*t ive read all year!!! You made my day!! Thx

decadbal is offline Banned
    just cry into a pillow when shes around.. .nothing turns em on more

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    I would not ask her. I have no idea of why women like to play games but they do. If I were you I would ignore her and go out and have a great time. If she sees you with other girls she will either come back to you or be pissed off. If you let her take over and get down about what she's doing or act like you care its over. Its like a big game hunt and you go to elude this girl. Many girls that I have come in contact with like to be treated badly, its not the good days where women like the "good guys" they want the bad boy persona. This is not to be a generalzation of all women because there are some I've met who are confident and will drop ur azz if you do them wrong.

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro
    I would not ask her. I have no idea of why women like to play games but they do. If I were you I would ignore her and go out and have a great time. If she sees you with other girls she will either come back to you or be pissed off. If you let her take over and get down about what she's doing or act like you care its over. Its like a big game hunt and you go to elude this girl. Many girls that I have come in contact with like to be treated badly, its not the good days where women like the "good guys" they want the bad boy persona. This is not to be a generalzation of all women because there are some I've met who are confident and will drop ur azz if you do them wrong.

Good read, this is the same thing I have found with women.

Women, cant live with them, cant kill em.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information