Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    do what you feel is right... I was dating a girl for 3 years... always was subconciously in love with my friend who happened to be a female... we are dating now, and she is the girl I will marry.... you never know what's in store unless you give the situation an opportunity. Be careful you don't confuse lust with true feelings... women are more desirable when you are in a situation where you can't have them... I still jerk off to Alyssa Milano.

amstaf is offline Associate Member
    sure it wasnt just cause she# 2 was hotter than #1

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amstaf
    sure it wasnt just cause she# 2 was hotter than #1
    Positive. girl#1 was a beutiful girl, I liked her, but I think I knew from the start it wouldnt last.

I didnt ever go out looking for mrs right, but if theres a chance she's it, i'll take that chance.

What I dont get is how everyone thinks she's just gonna fall back into her old ways. The girl has changed her life, she's great, she's been clean three years. How long does someone have to be straight before you people can trust them? Im not trying to save her (as someone mentioned), she saved herself before i ever met her.

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    Positive. girl#1 was a beutiful girl, I liked her, but I think I knew from the start it wouldnt last.

I didnt ever go out looking for mrs right, but if theres a chance she's it, i'll take that chance.

What I dont get is how everyone thinks she's just gonna fall back into her old ways. The girl has changed her life, she's great, she's been clean three years. How long does someone have to be straight before you people can trust them? Im not trying to save her (as someone mentioned), she saved herself before i ever met her.
    You might have done the right thing. Just take the time to get to know her better. I hope everything works out for the best.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member

although 3 years may sound like a long time it takes 4 years just to get through high school. 3 years isn't that long. she may be changed for good but anyone who once was a junkie at one point or another will go through a depressing time period in their life and then think about going back to their old ways to escape reality.doesn't mean it will happen but i can guarentee it's not a time period in her life that she will forget about anytime soon. like i said before, you know the situation the best and try to do the right thing.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    three years is nothin to be clean and methadone id no joke, so take my advise and stay away or jus keep her around for when u and ur girl get in a fight. and bang her

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Was he feelin it in his pants?
    I'm not trying to trash ya, I'de just like to see everything turn out well for you. Thought girl1 would have been safest choice cause she cared about you. Anyhoo, not tryin to talk trash, just like to see all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by GQplaya
    three years is nothin to be clean and methadone id no joke, so take my advise and stay away or jus keep her around for when u and ur girl get in a fight. and bang her

I mean 3 years clean as in 3 years off methadone too...

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I mean 3 years clean as in 3 years off methadone too...
    I have plenty of experience with my ex being a junkie...Although not into heroin, just about everything else you could name...I watched her entire personality change right in front of me, even off drugs she was a little hard to deal with, but i loved her so it didnt matter. When she was on drugs, thats all she cared about, the drugs really consumed her life, and still almost do to this day. Id like to say that now that she is off of the drugs she's back to being a normal loving an caring girl again, but she's not. Ever since the addicition she's been a pretty shitty person, especially to me, who's always there for her whenever she's in trouble or needs help...I will say that you should probably have your guard up, as anyone who was once a junky will never forget the habit, and if things start getting ruff in your relationship, the drugs will be the first thing she thinks about to help her cope. Its definately going to be a struggle, but good luck man, i agree you need to be with who you feel you have a future with.

BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    i know youve already made your decision, but ill add in my 2cents... .I htikn you made the right choice. To be honest you were not being fair to girl #1. Dont go running around trying to make a start of a new relationship while your with someone else.Using one girl as a backup till you have another set in stone is not right. In fact thats a chicken shit way to do things. I hope the new girl works out for you, cause you probably just let a real good one go.
    Wait until you come home and girl #2 cleaned out your house, and is back with junkie ex. boyfriend getting high as a mother f u c k e r .jk well not really, I think you went with two because of her looks, only time will tell!!
    Last edited by BG; 11-01-2005 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    I have plenty of experience with my ex being a junkie...Although not into heroin, just about everything else you could name...I watched her entire personality change right in front of me, even off drugs she was a little hard to deal with, but i loved her so it didnt matter. When she was on drugs, thats all she cared about, the drugs really consumed her life, and still almost do to this day. Id like to say that now that she is off of the drugs she's back to being a normal loving an caring girl again, but she's not. Ever since the addicition she's been a pretty shitty person, especially to me, who's always there for her whenever she's in trouble or needs help...I will say that you should probably have your guard up, as anyone who was once a junky will never forget the habit, and if things start getting ruff in your relationship, the drugs will be the first thing she thinks about to help her cope. Its definately going to be a struggle, but good luck man, i agree you need to be with who you feel you have a future with.

Well said man. I understand that.

ayway, her and I talked tonight, after the gym. She's been pretty open about the whole situation with me, and she told me herself, i need to understand its something she'll always be dealing with.

I hope im not wrong about her. Im walking into this trusting her fully. But she also needs to understand that i'll help her in anyway I can, but i wont tolerate drug use. (it wasnt heroin, it was prescription drugs, mostly dilaudids)

anyway, were going out thursday night, and then we've got a ton of talking to do about this whole thing.

One step at a time.

I also told her about my steroid use , and she's fine with it, just asked me not to leave it laying around, as she prefers not to see that stuff anymore.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    I also told her about my steroid use, and she's fine with it, just asked me not to leave it laying around, as she prefers not to see that stuff anymore.
    No disrespect - I give you two weeks, you will be calling girl #1 cause you miss her.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Well said man. I understand that.

ayway, her and I talked tonight, after the gym. She's been pretty open about the whole situation with me, and she told me herself, i need to understand its something she'll always be dealing with.

I hope im not wrong about her. Im walking into this trusting her fully. But she also needs to understand that i'll help her in anyway I can, but i wont tolerate drug use. (it wasnt heroin, it was prescription drugs, mostly dilaudids)

anyway, were going out thursday night, and then we've got a ton of talking to do about this whole thing.

One step at a time.
    I thought the same thing myself...However when you're in the situation its quite a different story. See I find myself in the position that, although I disagree with her drug use, what will I do...I love her so if I cut her off Im basically leaving her alone to possibly die, and if I stay around and try to help her she usually ends up hating me for it but at least I can try and make sure she doesn't get into too much trouble. A person is going to do whatever they want to do regardless of what you want, I just hope you dont find yourself in my shoes some day, because its really hard man. Watching someone you love fall apart and throw their life away, but still talking to them because you know they need the help...Be careful bro...

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    No disrespect - I give you two weeks, you will be calling girl #1 cause you miss her.
    naww, i dont think so... But if your right, i'll let ya know.

godfather, sorry your going through this, I hope my situation turns out better. Good luck bro.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information