iight, so i felt like total shit all last week... yesterday rolls around, and i feel worse than ever... slept all day.. missed the super bowl, slept all night... woke up at 6am confused as shit, feelin terrible... So i go to the doctor today, and he does some blood tests on me... and its affirmative i have freakin MONO! I feel like im dyin over here... i cannot get out of bed, eat anything, speak, swallow, anything.. im just screwed in all areas it seems like...Really bad timing too... considering i just finished my PCT from my last cycle, and really don't want to lose any of those gains.....Another bad thing is my gf is comin home from her out of town school for vday weeekend, and i dunno how to tell her...cause we barely getta see each other as it is.... Another thing, i was supposed to start jury duty today, but i didn't even go cause i was so sick..... and im takin 18 hours this semester, and i can't be out for that long.... Have any of you experienced this mono shit? If so do you have any great ideas to beat this, the fastest way possible???? I've been puttin the water away, but its just so damn hard when my throat is so swollen it barely opens.... like i drool water all over and shit when i drink... HELP IM DYING!