Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    my dad used to do dumb stuff like that to me. I resented him for the longest time. We didnt start really getting along until I moved out.

decadbal is offline Banned
    did he hit you

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    my dad used to do dumb stuff like that to me. I resented him for the longest time. We didnt start really getting along until I moved out.
    idk i got used to it and when i was little started scaring the shit out of my dad when he was sleeping or stupid stuff...lol

i guess it depends im sure some kids would hate it and maybe mentally hurt them but idk...but saying scaring people is bad and will make them grow up wrong isnt right. thats like again ill mention play dodgeball/tag cause it makes the not so atheltic kids feel bad about themselves or singles them out as easier targets thats true but still com'on..is whats next ban basketball or soccer from schools because theres no heavy kids in the leagues or play pro?
    ban it cause its bad for the kids knowing they most likely wont make pro?

am i the only one that feels this way?

diezell is offline Senior Member
    thats freaking hilarious

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by aadren****e
    idk i got used to it and when i was little started scaring the shit out of my dad when he was sleeping or stupid stuff...lol

i guess it depends im sure some kids would hate it and maybe mentally hurt them but idk...but saying scaring people is bad and will make them grow up wrong isnt right. thats like again ill mention play dodgeball/tag cause it makes the not so atheltic kids feel bad about themselves or singles them out as easier targets thats true but still com'on..is whats next ban basketball or soccer from schools because theres no heavy kids in the leagues or play pro?
    ban it cause its bad for the kids knowing they most likely wont make pro?

am i the only one that feels this way?
    There is a difference between a kid playing tag and scaring the living shit out of your kid and him balling his eyes out while taping it. Why did he have the camera? Cause he knew how the kid would react. I think that is just plain mean.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    that second one was funnier but in general I think they are all funny, i remember the first time it got me my freakin heart hurt it was so intense

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAndromeda73
    that second one was funnier but in general I think they are all funny, i remember the first time it got me my freakin heart hurt it was so intense
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos E
    There is a difference between a kid playing tag and scaring the living shit out of your kid and him balling his eyes out while taping it. Why did he have the camera? Cause he knew how the kid would react. I think that is just plain mean
    why do parents video tape anything of a persons childhood?
    when they get older they look back and laugh, and remember stupid things they've done, funny things they've done, good things they've done just to look back at all the memories.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by aadren****e
    lol

why do parents video tape anything of a persons childhood?
    when they get older they look back and laugh, and remember stupid things they've done, funny things they've done, good things they've done just to look back at all the memories.
    I wouldn't want to look back on someone scaring the living shit out of me. I'm sorry I think it's bad parenting.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I wouldn't want to look back on someone scaring the living shit out of me. I'm sorry I think it's bad parenting.
    well we are all entitled to our own opinion..we could go back and forth for pages and pages. is it worth it no lol

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    did he hit you
    no but he would always play cruel jokes. and thought it was funny when I got mad. they would be funny to me now but when you're a kid it's not so funny, lol
    Last edited by PrairieDawg; 02-21-2006 at 07:25 PM.

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    Bahahaha

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    I think this dad is going to have to pay for alot of therapy after what he did to his kid

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/1219/
    shit! i did the same thing that kid did PrairieDawg im gonna be needed some money for therapy now... that did scare the hell outa me though..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information