Been thinking alot about the high school days lately.

Shit I cant belive I didnt appriciate that time more. Hell all I had to worry about was eat, lift and grow. No bills, no rent, no responsibility. Lifes simple goal was to grow muscle.
School was so easy that it was a joke to get good grades. Life was good Especialy the last year when I got my own place and didnt have to deal with my asshole dad.

I miss those times, the good friends, all the laughs.

It almost feels as time is passing way to fast right now. Soon 3 years since I graduated from high school, thats ****ing insane!!! Feels like yesterday, I would take a few more years of beeing a iresponsible kid thank you.

Things is never that simple again I guess? Many say the university time is the best in there life and I sure am happier and more secure now than when I went to high school. But there is so much I miss. Especialy the good friends, the laughs and never having to worry about getting ends to meet financialy. Just seems like its impossible to find new friends as good as those during the high school period.

In a little over 3 months Im going to switch towns again and move togheter with my girl, so I guess Im just panicking a bit. Dont get me wrong I love her like nothing else and Im realy looking forward to it! But it will be the ultimate step into adulthood.

How long into your 20's does it take to fully realise your not a late teen anymore