Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Naa doesn't make you gay. We hear that all of the time from straight people. We're the same height, he's little under 200 and I'm 220. Now he wants to get my size and I want to get bigger. No way I'm letting him catch up or be bigger than me.
    Especially if you are a Top, cant have that !!!

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Especially if you are a Top, cant have that !!!
    Ahhhhh!!!!

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DBflash21
    Very true... College Sor. girl + Alcohol + horny college creeps = Some all night bonin, sorry bro but I think you may have to look into this a bit deeper. If she's really as hot as you say, chances are something is happening... hope all works out tho, good luck.
    Yea i know, im not dumb.... same shit happens to me... i don't mean to sound conceded or toot my own horn or anything, but i pull biatches every weekend... have since i was in high school, really helped playin football in college and winnin the division 2a national championship but for some stupid reason i actually like this girl damnit. i just need to get back in my old frame of mind, and forget this stupid ass phase im goin through...my life right now at 23 is based on finishin my education, moving up in my bad ass career and being at the top of my game in it, lookin good, feelin great, slammin guts, and laughin and havin fun with my boys. i just need to stop being a freakin girl... all there is to it.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    My girl is a 4 hour bussride away. We se eachother every second week but its hard. Not hard like I want to cheat or anything. Just hard not seeing her each day. But Im going to move this summer so just a few months more of this

ShnouzedUp make time to se her atleast every other weekend. Drop some shit and make her drop some shit. If her sorority and your voulenter work is more important than the relationship is it realy worth it??
    If you se eachother to seldomly you will grow apart

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    yea im just gonna say F it and see what happens... i don't have time to be thinkin about this kinda stupid crap anyway

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    My girl is a 4 hour bussride away. We se eachother every second week but its hard. Not hard like I want to cheat or anything. Just hard not seeing her each day. But Im going to move this summer so just a few months more of this

ShnouzedUp make time to se her atleast every other weekend. Drop some shit and make her drop some shit. If her sorority and your voulenter work is more important than the relationship is it realy worth it??
    If you se eachother to seldomly you will grow apart
    I can totally relate.. Mines only an hour away but it feels like hell without her!

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    lotta ghey up in here...

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    My chicks comin down next weekend, damn it i need some pussy!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    buy a cat..lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information