Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    You can say what ever you want. That doesn't make it so. If I were I'd tell you because I'm pretty candid. I wouldn't be ashamed to admit I was gay but only if I was gay.

Look up the definition of candid, gayboy.

decadbal is offline Banned
    me and my brother have this agreement, sorta to watch out for each other, if he can **** my girl, go for it, but then he will call me, and i him... if you call your bro, frined or whatever and tell them soon as its done, then i see it as a favor... bc a whore is a whore... then you can spend the next days calculating how your gonna get even with her for him... or yourself..

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldnt even want to screw a girl that is my friends gf. Do you want to put your cock in the same place as your buddy has been? no ****ing way the thought makes me want to puke.

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    Ok. Open, frank, outspoken, honest. That's just what I meant when I used the word so where's the confusion. I suspect that you needs an "edumacation." Watch out for those gays my man. Many of them are quite educated and they may resort to tricky words and fool you into their way of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Look up the definition of candid, gayboy.
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 02-26-2006 at 01:45 PM.

Ok. Open, frank, outspoken, honest. That's just what I meant when I used the word so where's the confusion. I suspect that you needs an "edumacation." Watch out for those gays my man. They may confuse you into their way of thinking.
    Wow, you got me on that one! Duh. I've been using that word in the wrong context for some time. I thought it meant hidden. I got it from that show, "candid camera". HA! The show was unrehearsed and and honest. I thought it meant the camera was hidden. Got me. You win that one. ..........

You're still gay though!

thatsa great pic of kaz alpha

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    thatsa great pic of kaz alpha
    Thanks. It was on the wall at the gym I used to go to, and I was always inspired by it. It's much better up close.

yea, 2 gyms ago for me, the owner knew him real well, he bought all or some of kazs old equipment, and kaz came when the delievered it.. it was great, hes still a big man..lol

Well sometimes words are pretty tricky because most have more than one meaning. So you have to be sensitive to that and explain further what you have in mind when you make a reference to a word. This is basic communication skills. When I used the word candid, the context that I brought it up in made my use of the word clear but I'm sorry if it caused you some confusion.

Name calling is a little childish don't you think? Let's try to be dignified ok? Keep it positive.

Wow, you got me on that one! Duh. I've been using that word in the wrong context for some time. I thought it meant hidden. I got it from that show, "candid camera". HA! The show was unrehearsed and and honest. I thought it meant the camera was hidden. Got me. You win that one. ..........

You're still gay though!

Well sometimes words are pretty tricky because most have more than one meaning. So you have to be sensitive to that and explain further what you have in mind when you make a reference to a word. This is basic communication skills. When I used the word candid, the context that I brought it up in made my use of the word clear but I'm sorry if it caused you some confusion.
    Thanks for the lesson. Way to be a dick in a dignified way.

Name calling is a little childish don't you think? Let's try to be dignified ok? Keep it positive.

I'm just playing with you, ya big baby!

Hard Head is offline Member
    I relate better to woman also. Most of my friends are woman. I can't relate to overmasculined guys or guys that over identify with their gender. You get alot of dudes like that here in Long Island.
    Right, unless you can find someone (guy) who shares significant interests, then there is topic of discussion. With girls, most of them are well rounded enough to be interesting to converse with, no matter what the subject.

So you thought you were playing with me huh? I wouldn't discourage you with sticking with that thought.

Thanks for the lesson. Way to be a dick in a dignified way.

I'm just playing with you, ya big baby!

I am a big baby though. I admit that you're right about that.

I kind of disagree with that. Here on LI, there are plenty of one-dimensional girls who over identify with their gender too. The burbs can be a shallow, homogenous place. Plenty of consumers and SUV's.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    Right, unless you can find someone (guy) who shares significant interests, then there is topic of discussion. With girls, most of them are well rounded enough to be interesting to converse with, no matter what the subject.

So you thought you were playing with me huh? I wouldn't discourage you with sticking with that thought.
    double post.

Proper grammar would be.....

I wouldn't discourage you from sticking with that thought.

But, yes. I was joking with you. Sorry if I hurt your delicate feelings.

You're right. That is proper grammer. And you pointed that out to me. Good for you.

Proper grammar would be.....

I wouldn't discourage you from sticking with that thought.

But, yes. I was joking with you. Sorry if I hurt your delicate feelings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information