Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

You ever with your friends girl?

This is a line I would never cross. I only did it in one case because I didn't really consider him a friend and he was cheating on her anyway. She was too good for him! I told her he was cheating on her one night when swimming in my pool and after consoling her and building up her morale, she swam up and kissed me. If I thought of him as a friend I would never have done that. I once caught my brother doing that to his friend. Not cool.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    That is line I could never cross...I would spend his dough...hot rod his car..never screw his gal.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    dony cross that line....
    will never ever think bout it...

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    well sorta...

he was on a one week break with his girl

i had gotten kicked out of high schol prom(booze) and was walking home with a friend when his ex and another girl picked us up out fo the blue...came back to my place untilt he after party...we fooled around.

well, the weird thing is that they are back together...and they are my roomates...he has no idea..i was drunk out of my mind when it ahppened, she was sober...

we havent spoken about it EVER..he has no idea either

he might come on your pc and see the post you have just made
    look behind you..

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by collar
    he might come on your pc and see the post you have just made
    look behind you..
    he has no idea about this site

hehe... fair enough.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    That is fucked up. I'd never do it.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

No never, but once there broken up, i think its fine.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro's before Hoe's

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ~fuelforfire~
    i think that would depend on how good of a friend he is. or how good looking she is.

Quote Originally Posted by JAYROD
    i think that would depend on how good of a friend he is. or how good looking she is.
    it only really depends if he actually liked the chick, if not, shes up for ****ing, and yeah like that guy said bros befor hoes.

Here has always been my rule, even after they break up stay clear. If you must try to date your freinds ex girl, wait the same length of time they went out together b/ you talk to her.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I've done it, but same as dura i wouldn't really consider him a real friend.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Id never do that to a real friend, IMO that's just plain disrespect.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I've never done it, but it's been done to me. And it ruined a great friendship....

one*cute*chick is offline Female Member
    well if the girl isnt a whore then she probably would not be makin out with a guy when she has a boyfriend who happens to be the guy she is chaeting on him with...best friend

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    my friend asked me to,so we spit roasted her.but no i wouldnt do it behind someones back never.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Never if it was a good friend. Well, in my head it have happened

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Nope

hotstuff is offline Female Member
    well on the femaleperspective of that one....i dated a guy for 2 years and things weren't working for me so I broke it off. One whole YEAR later I went out with his best friend....we dated just a couple of times and only kissed.....but it broke my ex's heart and ruined their friendship for a long time. they are friends again now...but it took a long time.
    But to me it was no big deal because my ex was already seeing someone else ..plus it had been so long since the breakup.
    you men are so sensitive!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    nope never have never will

I know there is someone out there who has done it. And I know there is at least one woman out there who has done this to a friend. You know who you are. Yeah you! Who has the balls to be honest? I'm sure you will be publically exhonerated once you give the details and the special circumstances that went along with the situation. Then again, maybe it was a moment of weakness (who hasn't had that?).
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 02-26-2006 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    I know there is someone out there who has done it. And I know there is at least one woman out there who has done this to a friend. You know who you are. Yeah you! Who has the balls to be honest? I'm sure you will be publically exhonerated once you give the details and the special circumstances that went along with the situation. Then again, maybe it was a moment of weakness (who hasn't had that?).
    Maybe you have very little morals. I read another post of you cheating. Just because you do it, don't assume everyone else does.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    thats just sick, i would never do that to a friend, not even when they brake up

alphaman is offline Member
    I learned that is a bad deal a long time ago. It was actually my bud's ex. She wanted me and he assured me that he didn't care........ but we are no longer friends.

Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff
    well on the femaleperspective of that one....i dated a guy for 2 years and things weren't working for me so I broke it off. One whole YEAR later I went out with his best friend....we dated just a couple of times and only kissed.....but it broke my ex's heart and ruined their friendship for a long time. they are friends again now...but it took a long time.
    But to me it was no big deal because my ex was already seeing someone else ..plus it had been so long since the breakup.
    you men are so sensitive!
    yeah that is true, a lot of my friends are sensative like that, but i dont see why my friend would get mad, really most of my exs i could care less who goes out with her.

Maybe. But then again, maybe not. Morales are sometimes at variance with virtue. Maybe being "moral" means you are failing at being an authentic individual. Maybe being "moral" is a failure of the imagination to think beyond the herd.

I don't assume others do these type of things. I know they do. It happens all the time. A recent poll shows that woman have caught up with men in the "cheating department," for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Maybe you have very little morals. I read another post of you cheating. Just because you do it, don't assume everyone else does.

Maybe. But then again, maybe not. Morales are sometimes at variance with virtue. Maybe being "moral" means you are failing at being an authentic individual. Maybe being "moral" is a failure of the imagination to think beyond the herd.

I don't assume others do these type of things. I know they do. It happens all the time. A recent poll shows that woman have caught up with men in the "cheating department," for example.
    I'll stay apart of the herd and not cheat and lie to people.

You are apart from the herd if you truly don't cheat. Or maybe your moral position just hasn't been put to the test up to this point.
    When she is really hot and really coming on strong, that strong urge that comes when the primordial region of the brain called the limbic system (which came early mammalian evolution) is stimulated creating a drive that is much more salient than the desire to be "moral" which comes from the neocortex (neo = new, or came later in evolotion) through social learning. If your neocortex can override your limbic system unwaveringly, I'd say you are one uncommon guy - a "superego." The rest of us are animals (or hypocrits who are only fooling themselves).

I'll stay apart of the herd and not cheat and lie to people.
    Last edited by Mike Dura; 02-26-2006 at 12:49 PM.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    I've always had an easier time socializing with guys, the 'brotherly' love and such

... i wish i were gay

I wish I were gay too. Gays seem to have more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    I've always had an easier time socializing with guys, the 'brotherly' love and such

... i wish i were gay

You are apart from the herd if you truly don't cheat. Or maybe your moral position just hasn't been put to the test up to this point.
    When she is really hot and really coming on strong, that strong urge that comes when the primordial region of the brain called the limbic system (which came early mammalian evolution) is stimulated creating a drive that is much more salient than the desire to be "moral" which comes from the neocortex (neo = new, or came later in evolotion) through social learning. If your neocortex can override your limbic system unwaveringly, I'd say you are one uncommon guy - a "superego." The rest of us are animals (or hypocrits who are only fooling themselves).
    I get hit on constantly and I have had point blank sex offers. I said no. I'm not going to risk my relationship just to get a nut. You're a human being, not an animal. Your brain should take over and say this is wrong, and not do it. But then, if you don't k now the difference between right and wrong or just don't care you will.

I wish I were gay too. Gays seem to have more fun.
    Seem

Since you wish you were gay I thought about hooking you up with a friend. But then you cheat, I wouldn't want to hook him up with a person like that.

You seem like your "casting stones." I think it's interesting that moral types often do that even when their main man "hey-zeaus" or "Jesus" tried to point out the hypocrasy of doing that when he said to the herd, "have you not sinned? If anyone here has not sinned than raise your stone." Of course, no one did. I don't mind getting stoned once in a while.

I get hit on constantly and I have had point blank sex offers. I said no. I'm not going to risk my relationship just to get a nut. You're a human being, not an animal. Your brain should take over and say this is wrong, and not do it. But then, if you don't k now the difference between right and wrong or just don't care you will.

To say "I wish I were gay" is to also say, I am not gay. If I were gay, I would not have to wish I were gay.

Seem

Since you wish you were gay I thought about hooking you up with a friend. But then you cheat, I wouldn't want to hook him up with a person like that.

alphaman is offline Member
    Seem

We've been down this road with Dura in the relig/poli forum, and I can say, he is definitely GAYcurious.

Hard Head is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer

... i wish i were gay
    I always have an interesting time socilaizing with girls. Sure, I socialize with guys but I feel drawn to a convo with a (emotionally) mature woman whereas with men, whatever, converstaion or not, I don't usually care.

I'm so glad I'm not gay as I so enjoy women, plus guys are assholes.

I have done things that I shouldn't have with girls who were attached to a guy that I knew or was friends with. Not in the last 15 years tho, but dayum, this test is pushing me in a direction that I have to stay away from.

You can say what ever you want. That doesn't make it so. If I were I'd tell you because I'm pretty candid. I wouldn't be ashamed to admit I was gay but only if I was gay.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman

We've been down this road with Dura in the relig/poli forum, and I can say, he is definitely GAYcurious.

I relate better to woman also. Most of my friends are woman. I can't relate to overmasculined guys or guys that over identify with their gender. You get alot of dudes like that here in Long Island.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    I always have an interesting time socilaizing with girls. Sure, I socialize with guys but I feel drawn to a convo with a (emotionally) mature woman whereas with men, whatever, converstaion or not, I don't usually care.

I'm so glad I'm not gay as I so enjoy women, plus guys are assholes.

I have done things that I shouldn't have with girls who were attached to a guy that I knew or was friends with. Not in the last 15 years tho, but dayum, this test is pushing me in a direction that I have to stay away from.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information