spound is offline Anabolic Member

RANT: Newbs who complain, but aren't doing anything to fix it

OK, I am probably going to sound like a dick head in this post, but I don't care. I am sick of seeing guys post their pics in the Members Pictures forum weighing 150lbs and saying they have made good gains, but they can't gain anymore so they want to go on AAS. THey then go on crying about how their diet is sooooo good, but that they jsut can't grow. Yea, I guess the laws of physics have made an exception for you and you only to where your body just wont grow no matter how much food you take in

If you are taking in enough cals (more than you burn off) then you will grow. Period.You may get fat, you may gain muscle, but you will gain weight regardless. For the people who have done this or may do it in the future: Please do all the research you can. Spend most of your time in the diet forum, then another huge chunk of time in the training forum and make sure you got everything down. THEN...when you have all this down (make sure you ask some questions or get some critiques to verify) stick to this plan for a couple years. YOU WILL MAKE GAINS THIS WAY.

Please do all these things before you go into the members pictures forum, or any other forum, whining about how you only weigh 130lbs and try to get people to feel sorry for you. It just pisses me off when I, or someone else who gives a damn, is generous enough to take the time to respond to your post, only to find out that you are doing everything wrong in the first place and seem to have done NO RESEARCH AT ALL. I have a desire to help as many people as I can on here or whenever I can, but some of you people just make it damn near impossible b/c you are so hard headed and you give us nothing to work with. I am a memebr at a few other smaller boards where the experience that most of the memebers have is much greater than mine, and I have to ask tons of questions there, but I at least find out whatever I can on my own first b4 doing so in order to show respect for the members, so they aren't wasting their time while helping me.

It is ok to ask questions, but don't cry and complain about these things and go thinking that gear is the answer to all your issues. I promise you IT IS NOT!!! It will only make things worse in many of these cases. When your physique is at a very low level of development, you will gain almost just as much, just as fast, as some of the other bigger guys who are on gear...granted your diet and training are both in tact. I started steroids too young probably, and I sometimes look back and wish I would have waited another 1-2 yrs but damn, at least I had the lifestyle as well as the diet and training down. I am not trying to scare off all the new guys, I am jsut asking you to be smart and realize that you have to do a lot of research to get to where you want to be. There is a lot to be learned, and msot of it can be learned on your own with the wealth of knowledge provided here. That, coupled with A LOT of time and committment using the principles you have learned will evetually yield a physique a lot closer to the one you have been striving for. Then, if steroids are the path you want to take...who am I to tell you not to? Just know that they won't end your furstrations of being too small...NO ONE gets huge over night!

I had a lot more to say, but my thoughts have become scrambled with the long winded nature of this post. Have a good night everyone!
    Last edited by spound; 02-26-2006 at 08:20 PM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    one paragraph or less.... someone tell me what he said

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    he doesnt like newbies that complain.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal

Newbies need to eat more and bitch less.

~Old

Lol..

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Newbies need to eat more and bitch less.

~Old
    damn it oldman. I can't look at your avatar with out cracking the **** up. change it!

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    damn it oldman. I can't look at your avatar with out cracking the **** up. change it!

Probably a new one tomorrow.

~Old

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal

chest6 is offline Banned
    I cant read that much

ALL OF YOU!!! LOL j/k I know I hate it when people make long posts liek thsi too, but I had to get it off my chest. It was gone after typing only half of it, due to the fact that it is so long-winded.

Thread Information