Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    decadbal is offline Banned

everyone take care....

as im sure this post will be edited or deleted... bc of certain things, i am hoping to retire here, or ill prolly be banned.... either way its for he best... now that AR or certain members of AR arnt allowed her, id rather follow their path, than stay and see such hippocracy... i have alot of close bros here, and i hope you guys know ive enjoyed my time, i have a ton of respect for almost every member here, every mod, and every vet, your a great group of guys, and i hope you know that through all this, ive enjoyed our ups and downs. i hope the ppl ive offended know i prolly was joking, and ment it as humorous banter.. from now on i dont plan on coming here reguardless till changes are made, thats even if i dont get banned for speaking the truth... my advice to you guys is this, dont inject or take things you dont know about, or you have suspisioon about... your body is all you really own and you must protect it... and if that is something worth banning over, then maybe this is banworthy.. vette, your a great bro, i thank you for the time youve put in, on the phone and IM and thru PMs, you always helped me out when you could and had my back.. now i have yours. MassJunkie, bro your one of the first bros i became close with on here and i thank you for everything, for AM, and it being completely standup no matter what, no matter what you might have lost finiacially bc of it. buff... bro we are to much alike... ill cya at the other spot.. you guys and girls take care... and hopefully ill cya all again on here another day... god bless

cb25 is offline Banned
    gotta respect that.

everyone should take note that a lot of the more respected people in this community are jumping ship here.

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    wtf??? or is this some more of the usual deca shite??? Left me awondering, cause I do so love gossip!!! Say it ain't so Deca!!!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Dude... WTF???

chest6 is offline Banned
    nvm..whats this about deca wtf??

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't be a bitch... There aren't many black people on this site as it is. Don't leave me!

Seriously. Don't be a bitch.

i dont get on AR for 3 days and now I am completely confused....

I must of missed something...

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I am guessing because of this Lion Nutrition DISSED!!!!!!

Deca good luck in whatever you do if you are really leaving the board it will be at a loss for it. Remember the man is watching... always watching.

~Old

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    damn what happened over the weekend...?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    You say this all the time.

You will not find a better board and you know that. But if you do leve i wish you the best.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    bye bye deca

lil banter over some of Lions products sure caused alot of drama

krazy krazy place.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    wherever you choose to go...watch out for the white man

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    decadball your a pimp brutha, i hope you stay.. for GQ's sake

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope you stay bro but good luck with whatever you do.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    you will miss me deca , and yes I will take care.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    this is some ****ed up shit

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    as im sure this post will be edited or deleted... bc of certain things, i am hoping to retire here, or ill prolly be banned.... either way its for he best... now that AR or certain members of AR arnt allowed her, id rather follow their path, than stay and see such hippocracy... i have alot of close bros here, and i hope you guys know ive enjoyed my time, i have a ton of respect for almost every member here, every mod, and every vet, your a great group of guys, and i hope you know that through all this, ive enjoyed our ups and downs. i hope the ppl ive offended know i prolly was joking, and ment it as humorous banter.. from now on i dont plan on coming here reguardless till changes are made, thats even if i dont get banned for speaking the truth... my advice to you guys is this, dont inject or take things you dont know about, or you have suspisioon about... your body is all you really own and you must protect it... and if that is something worth banning over, then maybe this is banworthy.. vette, your a great bro, i thank you for the time youve put in, on the phone and IM and thru PMs, you always helped me out when you could and had my back.. now i have yours. MassJunkie, bro your one of the first bros i became close with on here and i thank you for everything, for AM, and it being completely standup no matter what, no matter what you might have lost finiacially bc of it. buff... bro we are to much alike... ill cya at the other spot.. you guys and girls take care... and hopefully ill cya all again on here another day... god bless
    It would be a shame if you went, I find you to be quite amusing.

If you are going to leave however, at least explain what it is that you are so unhappy about (surely not just the Lion issue), otherwise your leaving has achieved nothing.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Deca , you big girly man, your not going anywhere.

You'll be back, you dont have the willpower to stay away...

If not tho, good luck in everything you do, and god luck with the new kid in your future bro.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Theres alot of this shit going on everywhere.. about scamming..

I think the people that get scamemd r the ones that don't know aNY better

Mizfit is offline Banned
    in the end it seems like it's all about money.. one person trying too make another lose customers for the sake of gaining more customers..

couldn't it be said they all under dose.. no one is probably a 100% honest..

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    underdosed and possibly harmful are 2 way different things. many posts getting edited right now...so many will never know the whole truth. Good luck to you deca . I wish it could have been handled differently.

who all have we lost today? deca, MassJunkie, Buff, vette, etc. Lots of damn good bros leaving. Will never be the same...or maybe it is always going to be the same? Who knows.

Good luck to you deca. See you in the other spot also bro.

peace,

ttgb

cb25 is offline Banned
    believe 1/2 of what you see, none of what you hear...there's much more going on behind the scenes mizfit. there's no business motivation behind this.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    underdosed and possibly harmful are 2 way different things. many posts getting edited right now...so many will never know the whole truth. Good luck to you deca . I wish it could have been handled differently.

who all have we lost today? deca, MassJunkie, Buff, vette, etc. Lots of damn good bros leaving. Will never be the same...or maybe it is always going to be the same? Who knows.

Good luck to you deca. See you in the other spot also bro.

peace,

ttgb
    Vette is gone?????

decadbal is offline Banned
    thanks bros, until i guess i get banned with the rests ill only post on this thread... i am not going into the lion issue, as im certain certain ppl will alter my post, or just delete it... if u wanna know where i stand, just PM me here, or at am, or ifl.. where i can easily say whatever the hell i like, without any repurcussion... and i have yet to put up one other site, nor do i stand to make any profit from any ug lab... havnt yet, and i doubt i ever will.. thanks, im gonna miss you guys, and like i said, ill be back someday, but that day will be when ppls health is the prime issue.. and yea.. the ppl lost today are lookin out for the ppl here... no one is attempting to make money

not to sounds strange but it does feel like a certain innocents has been lost today...

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Vette is gone?????
    gone.

much respect to the guys who've stuck to their principles. deca , i'll see you around amigo. you're a good guy.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Damn deca !!

Good luck with everything. But make sure to come back sometime.
    Last edited by Kärnfysikern; 02-27-2006 at 02:08 PM.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Later bro..

I enjoyed your sarcasim and knowledge

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    in the end it seems like it's all about money.. one person trying too make another lose customers for the sake of gaining more customers..

couldn't it be said they all under dose.. no one is probably a 100% honest..
    No one is "trying" to make someone lose any customers. This isn't what has a lot of guys pissed and what this is about. I will not go into it here.

I will agree with you that all the research companies out there don't have 100% correctly dosed products. This is why there should be testing done on all these products made by the research companies IMO because we don't know how under dosed or over dossed these products are.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    if vette is gone there's some truth to all this

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont care about this Lion shit right now. We lost a lot of great members today. Deca , its very sad to see you go. I'm not involved with all this drama and shit but I just wanna say your a great guy. I had a shitload of fun with you and your hilarious. I wish you the best in everything you do. Its a tough loss and you always provided a lot of humor to this board and were always a good laugh and be counted on. Def will miss ya.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I dont care about this Lion shit right now. We lost a lot of great members today. Deca, its very sad to see you go. I'm not involved with all this drama and shit but I just wanna say your a great guy. I had a shitload of fun with you and your hilarious. I wish you the best in everything you do. Its a tough loss and you always provided a lot of humor to this board and were always a good laugh and be counted on. Def will miss ya.

^^^^^^^^^^ +1 Agreed..

this whole deal sucks!! dam dam dam.

~Old

Man this sucks, anyone with any sort of repsect is now leaving. Besides them, I took everything that people said with grain of salt. well, atleast seajackal and swolecat, nark and others are not gone yet!

yep...sucks bad...what is possiblity of these guys coming back?...any?...

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    if anybody posts it here they too will get banned. you either conform or get banned.

peace,

ttgb

Honestly , the mods leaving are prolly the most reputable people that the board has ever had and I been here a while. This is a huge loss and there is a monsterous gap to fill. I'm hoping that people like pinnacle and Jayhova can step up. Its going to be tough to find people to replace these guys.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Come on guys, let's calm down there is no need for all of this.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    this gestapo accusations needs to stop. Since when did AR suddenly turn into the third reich?
    I have yet to se any post beeing edited concerning lion. People need to relax for a few minutes an realise this isnt the end of the world. To much drama right now. Go take a cup of coffe and relax for christ sake. To many things are said and done now out of anger.

that's it... Johan you have inspired me.. I'm heading to the gym..

Wow what a day!!!

~Old

Well as in terms of what people are doing leaving, this is their choice. AR is a place i've always liked and I dont think its like the gestapo at all. I'm not involved so I'm not gonna do anything. This is a good place to chill out and thats all i use it for. No drama needed in my life from the internet.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information