Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    ^ ^ Im in the exact situation as you with the banana republic jeans, they give me nuts a huggin durin the bulk haha

SlightlySt00pid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    ^ ^ Im in the exact situation as you with the banana republic jeans, they give me nuts a huggin durin the bulk haha
    I think it's funny that these skinny, sickly looking, mascara wearing guys with flat ironed hair pulled down in their face have to wear GIRL'S jeans to show off any definition (or lack thereof) in their legs. Seriously, i dont know where they tuck their package but that can't be comfortable, even if they ARE hung like a keebler elf.

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    How many of are you actually "to big" to fit into everyday clothes, come on... i think some of yall are being a little too dramatic
    i am nowhere close to being actually big...but boxer briefs that fit my waist ride up my thighs and are uncomfortable. same deal with jeans, i cannot wear a gap jean at all unless i get them much larger. for instance i wear a 30 normally(unless they have 29) but i cant buy gap,old navy, ae or really even express pants in a 30 waist. gap i cant wear in a 31, and i refuse to have to pull my pants over my ass crack just to get them.

I think it's funny that these skinny, sickly looking, mascara wearing guys with flat ironed hair pulled down in their face have to wear GIRL'S jeans to show off any definition (or lack thereof) in their legs. Seriously, i dont know where they tuck their package but that can't be comfortable, even if they ARE hung like a keebler elf.
    lol i think those are called "emo" kids and it does look ridiculous as hell

lowstace is offline Banned
    AX only anything else and your just poor

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i hate clothes shopping

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlySt00pid
    Ok, but you're 6'5" and weigh 175. Sorry lanks, but even my pants would be a lil bit baggy on your scrawny ass.

My Cycle Journal - Testosterone Enanthate & Dbol

man, you're even scrawnier than i though; I can't believe you even did a cycle. And you have nerve to call someone else skinny? I don't even wanna see the bean pole legs you got, guess you need spandex to show off any definition (or lack thereof) in your legs.

haha im not saying thats the situation iwth me ass hat! banana republic jeans ride really high unfortunately.
    but, how would someone show off leg def with jeans?

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    Ok, but you're 6'5" and weigh 175. Sorry lanks, but even my pants would be a lil bit baggy on your scrawny ass.
    Actually, Butt Baron, if you took the time to actually READ the thread instead of opening up your man-pleaser and spouting out about sheit that you have no fvcking clue about, you would see that I was up to 195 a month ago, and now up to 200, so yeah i did a cycle, and ya know what? i did it RIGHT and had great results, so put the cock back in your mouth before you make yourself look like more of an ass.

haha im not saying thats the situation iwth me ass hat! banana republic jeans ride really high unfortunately.
    but, how would someone show off leg def with jeans?
    My post wasn't directed at you at all man, i didn't mean for you to take it like it was, i was just referring to all the little scrawny emo kids in general wearing tight pants that hug their nuts on purpose to show off their "legs" while you or me or anyone who actually has some definition to their legs wouldnt wear them because theyre too uncomfortable... i was just pointing out the irony, sorry bro.
    Last edited by SlightlySt00pid; 03-02-2006 at 06:47 PM.

Oh of course the emo kids, but im not gonna get into that because it'll only get me mad.

Oh of course the emo kids, but im not gonna get into that because it'll only get me mad.
    Haha yeah, i hear ya
    EMO FAGS

Actually, Butt Baron, if you took the time to actually READ the thread instead of opening up your man-pleaser and spouting out about sheit that you have no fvcking clue about, you would see that I was up to 195 a month ago, and now up to 200, so yeah i did a cycle, and ya know what? i did it RIGHT and had great results, so put the cock back in your mouth before you make yourself look like more of an ass.

oh ok, but i was referring to the pics you posted on 2/7/06 when i was calling you scrawny.

twiztidjuggalo74 is offline Associate Member
    diesel, hollister, burberry,lacoste, express

KrooC is offline Anabolic Member
    i always go to TJ max or like those chinese or arabian ppl like utops n shit... buy gansta clothes theyl fit fool just go like 3 or 4x

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    www .p a l m e r c a s h .com cept all together.... check it out.. funny ass shirts, and they fit really well.... Chicks dig em too, least they dig em on me... then again i have a, well gross/naughty sense of humor.... i dunno check it out if your bored

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    I have some armani jeans that my legs won't fit into, but they were like gay tight to begin with. banana republic jeans are pretty damn snug after this winters bulk also. I wear mostly large shirt because i like tight shirts to begin with and right now a large fits perfectly imo. XL is what I wear around the house though.
    I was just about to say that. Go to AX and Banana Republic. Both have jeans that are cut full in the leg. Get the waist a couple sizes to big and you can fit your quads in them.

When I find a pair of jeans that fit I buy 3-4 pair in increasing sizes because I know I'll grow out of each one.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I was just about to say that. Go to AX and Banana Republic. Both have jeans that are cut full in the leg. Get the waist a couple sizes to big and you can fit your quads in them.

When I find a pair of jeans that fit I buy 3-4 pair in increasing sizes because I know I'll grow out of each one.
    yeah, it's about time to go shopping for summer clothes anyway. It's also time to cut in about 2 months so hopefully my 32/34's will be back in service. although next fall/winter is gonna get sloppy bulkin so maybe i should buy some xl winter clothes on clearance now while they're cheap.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    How many of are you actually "to big" to fit into everyday clothes, come on... i think some of yall are being a little too dramatic
    i dont have jeans that fit comfrotablly.. and 3xl shirts are nice though on my short ass they look like dresses

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information