USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member

Wish me luck guys!!!

Remember that stripper g/f I posted about that I caught cheating on me? Well that was about 3 months ago and she's been leaving me voicemails regularly telling me she still loves me and to find it in my heart to forgive her and that she wants to work things out. Really heart felt shit guys I mean it sounds nice........................but I dont buy that shit for one second. I never called her back till yesteday. I told her I wanted to meet up with her so we can talk and figure things out and she was excited as could be, you could hear it in her voice. So my plan is to just tear her down to little bitty pieces...and take those little bitty pieces and throw them in a fire. A true human piece of shit I have on my hands. So I would like her to remember this for life. Wish me luck!!

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    good luck bro.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    take care of your business bro!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck on breaking her down, but if it were me i would just never talk to her again and leave it at that. Dont let her down play what really went down.

She aint pickin up her phone now......someone here tipped her off

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    good luck on breaking her down, but if it were me i would just never talk to her again and leave it at that. Dont let her down play what really went down.

I can see hints of it that she's trying already....she's so done

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    ahh women, they kill you from the inside dont they?

good luck

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Traitors deserve no mercy, USFFC!

Git 'er.

Hard Head is offline Member
    WTF dude. Yo ass got lucky last time. Next time you are going to give somebody a beat down and they will either sue your ass or come hunting for you. Plus this could be a setup so the guy you beat the crap out of last time can fvck you up.

Don't mess.

Logan13 is offline Banned

no

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Remember that stripper g/f I posted about that I caught cheating on me? Well that was about 3 months ago and she's been leaving me voicemails regularly telling me she still loves me and to find it in my heart to forgive her and that she wants to work things out. Really heart felt shit guys I mean it sounds nice........................but I dont buy that shit for one second. I never called her back till yesteday. I told her I wanted to meet up with her so we can talk and figure things out and she was excited as could be, you could hear it in her voice. So my plan is to just tear her down to little bitty pieces...and take those little bitty pieces and throw them in a fire. A true human piece of shit I have on my hands. So I would like her to remember this for life. Wish me luck!!
    be honest with yourself bud. You will go back to her, and chances are that she will cheat on you again.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I love strippers. They are wonderful as long as it just stays in the bar. Out side of that, just be friends. Don't get into relationship with one. Just live and let die, like Sir Paul McCartney said.

Thread Information