Stackt007 is offline Associate Member

New reality show called Black White on FX channel !

This show looks interesting its about a white family being black and black family being white living through the different races .I think they paint themselves other racist .....lol but its a new mix for reality show its airing tonight on Fx channel @10 pm et .

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    yep...the only thing on is will and grace now...not to worry going to the gym in a couple

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    been wanting to watch this....hope its not all pro black and how easy it is for white people...

chest6 is offline Banned
    I saw that..its like a real life chappelle episode

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    I watched it, and The black dad, has a real attitude problem IMHO.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WHOADY4SHOADY
    I watched it, and The black dad, has a real attitude problem IMHO.
    Amen. The dude looks for racism where there is none. When people in the store come up to him they are not helping him they are making sure he doesn't steal. What a load of shit. I've workeed in a place that you make commission when you sell like at a clothing store. You don't look at people as black or white you just see green.

shushwap is offline Junior Member
    Well said.........

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I saw that..its like a real life chappelle episode
    no kidding man, i saw the pic of the guy who turns himself white, looks just like dave when hes the white guy in trading spouses and all those other ones.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I really dont understand it how the nation wants to be all equal and see everyone as the same. but yet, they feel the need to make distinctive shows such as this and still have a "black history month" if everyone wanted to stay on the same page, distintive stand outs like that wouldnt be necessary

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    I really dont understand it how the nation wants to be all equal and see everyone as the same. but yet, they feel the need to make distinctive shows such as this and still have a "black history month" if everyone wanted to stay on the same page, distintive stand outs like that wouldnt be necessary
    The reason for Black History month or other month and pride celebrations for minorities is American Schools and American in general focuses on White American history.

I went to an all white school and the only Black inventor they taught us about is the guy who made peanut butter. As if that is all Blacks have contributed to America. Yet I can give you a long list of White inventors. If all people were treated equally and not dropped out of history there would be no need for the celebrations. Until then, let people have their month.

I live in NYC and I have to tell you it is very hard for me to get a cab. Even standing in a suit, they will still pass me. So when I'm with my friends and we need to get a cab I always push the lightest person in the group forward to hail the cab. It's sad but if it's a White female, they don't even have to raise their hand. You'll see 2-3 cabs about to hit each other trying to pick her up.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Smiley619 is offline Member
    u beat me to it carlos.....

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm waiting for the first BET/WET comment. It always seems to come up in a thread about black people...

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    is it bad that im super nice to black people just to prove im not racist? im more eager to help a black guy than a white guy. white guys are all attitude. black guys are funny and outgoing.

btw i work at safeway so thats what im refering to

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly
    Amen. The dude looks for racism where there is none. When people in the store come up to him they are not helping him they are making sure he doesn't steal. What a load of shit. I've workeed in a place that you make commission when you sell like at a clothing store. You don't look at people as black or white you just see green.
    You sound just like the white people on the show!

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    The reason for Black History month or other month and pride celebrations for minorities is American Schools and American in general focuses on White American history.

I went to an all white school and the only Black inventor they taught us about is the guy who made peanut butter. As if that is all Blacks have contributed to America. Yet I can give you a long list of White inventors. If all people were treated equally and not dropped out of history there would be no need for the celebrations. Until then, let people have their month.

I live in NYC and I have to tell you it is very hard for me to get a cab. Even standing in a suit, they will still pass me. So when I'm with my friends and we need to get a cab I always push the lightest person in the group forward to hail the cab. It's sad but if it's a White female, they don't even have to raise their hand. You'll see 2-3 cabs about to hit each other trying to pick her up.

But Carlos, I thought all your people gave us was peanut butter. Thats cool, cause I love peanut butter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGgzX...0contributions

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member

George Washington Carver

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by WHOADY4SHOADY
    But Carlos, I thought all your people gave us was peanut butter. Thats cool, cause I love peanut butter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGgzX...0contributions

You don't even know what group my people is.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Unoid is offline Member

well just 1 inventors out of how many inventers were you taught?

back when u were in school, the US population was roughly 78% white, 7%black 7% hispanic. -% other.

So to be fair you would assume you'd learn about white inventors about 78% of the time. and 7% of the time about black ones, ONLY if inventors were completely equal. But blacks are generally not as well educated as whites... smarts/education generally dictates famous inventors.

So it would be more like you'd learn about 4-5 black inventors if you learned about 100 total. and 85 white inventors.

You just gotta see things logicly as to why they are.

Thread Information