stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member

read an rant about my parents

Also i buy whatever food i need (peanuts, oats, bread, tuna, chicken,...) myself and do not rely on them to give me the moeny either

i started wroking out last year and really got the diet in order in september or so. Anyway the diet does involve eating every 2-3 hours as most of you do. Thing which pisses me off is taht my parents keep calling me greedy and fat. They say that all my efforts (which are genuine) are worthless and that working out is a big facade to just be awya from the house. They say im getting fat. Yes i do have a high body fat percentage but im bulking right now and waht the use of cutting since i dont have enough muscle... ill just look skinny. Thats what i think anyway. Anyway its very aggravating taht my parents keep putting me down on things taht i try, and my training is not the only thing that they have voiced their opinions on over and over again... like i didnt hear them the first time.

Anyway feeling pretty shitty because i cannot move out of the house yet since i go to school full time and my school schedule is really hectic. What do you guys do to tune your parents out? I am an only child, i wish i had a brother or sister they could have taken away some of the annoying crap i hear from my parents.

PLAYA4LIFE is offline Associate Member
    Yo, I got the same problem as you except I just turned 18 about 8 months ago. My parents think I'm a failure because I want to work out all the time and when I get real big they say it is worthless and that I'm fat although they love my brother(17years old) because he wrestles and plays football. Since I don't do anything as they claim they are in the process of kicking me out of my house, they call the police department and I will be living on the street in about 2days. So i don't know what I will be doing?

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    sorry to hear that your parents dont support your goals. my mom was very supportive of me when i started and if she was as negative as yours i might have given up. just try and look past there negativity and look ahead to your own personal goals. no matter what and where you are in life there will always be someone telling you its worthless and to stop trying, but it is up to you to put them behind you and forget them and just move on.

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    sorry to hear that your parents dont support your goals. my mom was very supportive of me when i started and if she was as negative as yours i might have given up. just try and look past there negativity and look ahead to your own personal goals. no matter what and where you are in life there will always be someone telling you its worthless and to stop trying, but it is up to you to put them behind you and forget them and just move on.
    pretty good advice there thanks man!

sucks because starting tomorrow or saturday I will be living on the street and homeless.

I also have a car that is paid off and mine and pay insurance and everything and since the car is in my parents name still they said they are going to keep the car, how *****d up is that shi*t.

the worst part is that my parents plan to open a business soon and they want me to work for them and i dont want to, and i told them taht, and they say that theyll cut me out the will. I think its a fair trade.

Considdering taht at home they wont let me do anything like use the stove, or the oven, clean anything like the dishes or even the bathroom and on top of that they complain that i dont do any work.

So at work its gonna be worse than me working for some guy i dont know coz my dad and mom are gona yell for stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by PLAYA4LIFE
    I also have a car that is paid off and mine and pay insurance and everything and since the car is in my parents name still they said they are going to keep the car, how *****d up is that shi*t.
    are they really kicking you out?!

do you go to school or anything? Cnat you get a job? Get some place on rent?

chest6 is offline Banned
    My parents are completely against me getting any bigger in any way shape/form.

Playa4life- Are they really kicking you out?>

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Join the military

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    My parents are very supportive. They pay for all my food, gym membership, and my mom even cooks for me a lot. They even know I've ****ed around with juice. They do question what I do on occasion, but we are willing to listen to eachothers reasoning and always reach an agreement. I think thats all you can ask for. It sounds like your parents have a really fvcked up perspective on what they are justified in doing/demanding as parents.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    My parents dont say much...but Im a state away

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    I still live at home, but I just steer clear of everybody and do my own thing. As for you playa4life, maybe your parents are throwing you out cause your a fat chode......................Are they really throwing you out?

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    If that is true, I would either bring it to court and present a case (I don't know if you would have a legitimate claim or not). Or if you don't have the money for that (they also have lawyers that take cases for free), I would fcuk that cars world up before I gave it back, because if the car is in their name, I am sure you are giving money directly to them for insurance but the insurance is also in their name. If thats the case, that will hike up the amount they pay and give them a hedache. No matter what you decide, that is a fcuked up situation and I hope everything works out for you.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wow, I cannot imagine having parents so mean like that. Aside from the initial damage those words/actions do, the emotional lack of support and love is just un-real, and can really get worse as time goes on.

As a parent, I can NEVER imagine treating my son like that. Not a flame on your parents, but those human beings are some pretty f*cked up people!
    To treat your own off-spring like that when one has a PRODUCTIVE/HEALTHY hobby!!!

Totally irresponsible/unsupportive parenting. Sorry you were dealt such a shit ass hand.....

~SC~

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Do what i did.. move out and not talk to them for 1+ years that'll teach them..

not really, it will only make things worse.. i would say.. WOW, we need some family counseling.. if i'm so fat, and you think i'm wrong, lets go see a counselor together as a family..

The counselor will set them straight..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    my mum is great with things, she doesnt like bodybuilding one bit, but is rather supportive, i buy my own food and gym membership etc, she will buy food that she knows il need when she goes shopping. she knows that i use steroids , she disagrees completely, but understands that im doing it in the safest way. she always tells me im getting too big, but apart from that she is cool

ha, every time i go back home for the holidays or whatever i always get the third degree. "stop, you're getting too big"

just remember: your image of how you want to be and how you perceive yourself is not always what they want or perceive. do what makes you happy.

Unhappy

hey. well i got kicked out last night by the police and they told me to leave and come back today to pick up my stuff which is what i'm guess i'm doing. To make a long story short i got kicked out of my house at 9:00 and was walking on the street till about 4:45 in the morning until I found a motel. This place was the ghettosest place I have ever been in and was in a really bad part of town but it sucked and I also didn't have any food. I'm at my house right now trying to get whatever I can carry but not much and then I will be on the road to who knows where. Don't know if i will be back on these forums for a while but peace everyone, you've hall been real cool.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    hey. well i got kicked out last night by the police and they told me to leave and come back today to pick up my stuff which is what i'm guess i'm doing. To make a long story short i got kicked out of my house at 9:00 and was walking on the street till about 4:45 in the morning until I found a motel. This place was the ghettosest place I have ever been in and was in a really bad part of town but it sucked and I also didn't have any food. I'm at my house right now trying to get whatever I can carry but not much and then I will be on the road to who knows where. Don't know if i will be back on these forums for a while but peace everyone, you've hall been real cool.

sorry to hear bro hope everything works out for you man

Hard Head is offline Member
    Man all this shit is fvcked up big time, like swole said above. Stunner, you might want to show them how responsible you are by getting a part time job. Or offering to do all of the chores around your house, cut the grass, paint the house, vacuum, do the laundry, scrub the bathrooms, whatever. Make yourself usefull. Tell your parents that you want to help out more and then ask them what can you do to help. Have your mom show you how she cleans the bathrooms and then do it without their asking, Pay attention to anything that needs to be done and do it before anyone else has the chance to do it. Cut the grass 2ce a week instead of once. sweep the walk and edge too. Wash your dad's car without asking him.

That kind of stuff will go a long way to show your parents how responsible you are. School will be over soon, do you have a good job yet? No? GET ONE!

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    i am sorry to hear that i hope things work out.its hard not having your parents support you.i couldnt do it without my mom helping me.it must be realy hard but you will pull though

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    My parents tried to do the same thing when I graduated. I got a job and moved out. Showed my responsibility. After 9 months they missed me and wanted me to move back in while I went to school. I said I would if they treated me differently. they said no. I said I would quit school and work. They caved.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    They think working out is a great thing. Never hasseled me about that.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    jsut for the record...you have been living there as a resident...you have certain rights...they can't just kick you out...rent or not. They have to give you proper eviction notice.

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    jsut for the record...you have been living there as a resident...you have certain rights...they can't just kick you out...rent or not. They have to give you proper eviction notice.
    Uhh, only if you have been paying rent and have a lease.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head

not so... look it up

Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head

not so... look it up

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    Also i buy whatever food i need (peanuts, oats, bread, tuna, chicken,...) myself and do not rely on them to give me the moeny either

i started wroking out last year and really got the diet in order in september or so. Anyway the diet does involve eating every 2-3 hours as most of you do. Thing which pisses me off is taht my parents keep calling me greedy and fat. They say that all my efforts (which are genuine) are worthless and that working out is a big facade to just be awya from the house. They say im getting fat. Yes i do have a high body fat percentage but im bulking right now and waht the use of cutting since i dont have enough muscle... ill just look skinny. Thats what i think anyway. Anyway its very aggravating taht my parents keep putting me down on things taht i try, and my training is not the only thing that they have voiced their opinions on over and over again... like i didnt hear them the first time.

Anyway feeling pretty shitty because i cannot move out of the house yet since i go to school full time and my school schedule is really hectic. What do you guys do to tune your parents out? I am an only child, i wish i had a brother or sister they could have taken away some of the annoying crap i hear from my parents.
    If your parents treat you like shit treat them the same way. Blood is not thicker than water.

I just keept to my room when I lived with my dad. I cooked my own food, cleaned my own clothes ect. We never spoke and thats how I liked it. The moment I was 18 I got my own place.
    Just forget that they exist. Ignore them, dont speak to them.
    Last edited by Kärnfysikern; 03-10-2006 at 06:38 PM.

i have 2 part time jobs

i do wish that the day will come that i make enough money to just leave this hell

the best thing i do is just not talk to them or avoid any conversation about anything anymore.. believe ive tried to be the opposite and it leads to too many questions

i think i ve reached the point taht i want to piss them off as much as they piss me off...

i think i need more help than them

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    not so... look it up
    Sorry, the laws of adverse possesion don't apply.

Thread Information