Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Guess this guy really hates Blacks...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That shit is hilarious!!!

~SC~

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Happy St.Pats Bouncer.
    Last edited by Dally; 03-10-2006 at 01:47 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Chris Rock is a great comedian....... he will talk about anything

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    "fe fi fo figa boy i hate a nigga"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA chris rock is the man

**no im not racist**

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    hahahaha goood one

k0nsl is offline Banned
    Humorous....haha.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    that was pretty funny cuz he says it how it is! no sugar coating

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    "You SUPPOSED to take care of you kids!!"

love that!

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    How can that subject line not be yanked immediately? Mods where are you on this one??

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Thats a funny skit.

k0nsl is offline Banned
    Personally I can't understand what's so wrong with the subject line. Many afro-americans use that term. Ever listened to rap 'music'?

Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    How can that subject line not be yanked immediately? Mods where are you on this one??

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    I hadn't seen that in a while. Funny ass shit

Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    He is a mod genius!

Besides, it's okay for a black guy to make money off of perpetuating a stereotype, but when someone types out the same word once it's an issue??

I don't wanna hear "but C.R. is black so it's okay".

~SC~

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    It's only ok for them to use that word.

I wonder what would happen if the good old boys launched a WET(White Entertainment Television) channel. Would that be racists? Just wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by k0nsl
    Personally I can't understand what's so wrong with the subject line. Many afro-americans use that term. Ever listened to rap 'music'?

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    ...sounds right on the money to me!

Hilarious to boot!

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    ...... Classic!

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    lol thats so awesome

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I love that one!!!

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k0nsl
    No, no you are incorrect, the term many blacks use is "nigga" which is not the same as nigg**, get it straight. (I am black, I think I would know.)

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member

That part is true, yes....

~SC~

k0nsl is offline Banned
    Wan't me to post a list of examples? It's long.

Oh, btw, I do know they also use the term 'nigga'. I don't deny that. But the other term is frequently used as well. You don't have to be black to know this.

Quote Originally Posted by DBflash21
    No, no you are incorrect, the term many blacks use is "nigga" which is not the same as nigg**, get it straight. (I am black, I think I would know.)
    Last edited by k0nsl; 03-10-2006 at 02:11 PM.

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    It's a funny clip!
    The word "Nigga" has been used for to long now by too many, both black and white, to be taken seriously any more. I would agree that Bouncer should have used the slang spelling instead and no one should be offended. But he's from Ireland, so I give him the benefit of the doubt.
    Anyway, they are a slow over there.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatrix
    It's a funny clip!
    The word "Nigga" has been used for to long now by too many, both black and white, to be taken seriously any more. I would agree that Bouncer should have used the slang spelling instead and no one should be offended. But he's from Ireland, so I give him the benefit of the doubt.
    Anyway, they are a slow over there.
    About the Irish: I love how Irish women look but most seem to hate black dudes... In Germany I could get like 20 girls for every 1 girl I could get in Ireland. It makes me sad.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    It's only ok for them to use that word.

I wonder what would happen if the good old boys launched a WET(White Entertainment Television) channel. Would that be racists? Just wondering?
    There it is! The infamous BET/WET comment!

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...i love that dude

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    very funny.

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    Where my God dman white history month??? LMAO

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WHOADY4SHOADY
    Where my God dman white history month??? LMAO
    Whoady...if you are part irish then this you month...march is nationally recognized as Irish american month.

Bouncer....you just love starting threads that have to deal with race man...

Why?

And swolecat...At my old university there was a large population of asians and they used to call each other derogaratory shit (in jest) amongst each other. That didn't give me the right do so as well. Carlos mencia stay clowning latinos by callign them 'beaners'...That means I can say it? Chris rock grew up in brooklyn, grew up with with the balck population...and has the right to speak on shit like this. Some little white kid or middle aged irish man who only see black folk on tv, doesn't.

Not trying to start shit...but why is race so bought up all the damn time? IT like alot of guys use the internet to get some subconscious shit off their chest...with shit they would never say otherwise.

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    Whoady...if you are part irish then this you month...march is nationally recognized as Irish american month.

Why?

And swolecat...At my old university there was a large population of asians and they used to call each other derogaratory shit (in jest) amongst each other. That didn't give me the right do so as well. Carlos mencia stay clowning latinos by callign them 'beaners'...That means I can say it? Chris rock grew up in brooklyn, grew up with with the balck population...and has the right to speak on shit like this. Some little white kid or middle aged irish man who only see black folk on tv, doesn't.

Not trying to start shit...but why is race so bought up all the damn time? IT like alot of guys use the internet to get some subconscious shit off their chest...with shit they would never say otherwise.
    Exactly bro...

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member

Why?

So it's ok for chris rock to call white people "Cracker ass crackers" along with "cracker mother****er"? He's done this.

I dont understand why everyone is so sensitive about every single thing that bothers them, even if it doesnt pertain to them. If everyone is gonna take everything so seriously in this world than let me start going outside in my suit of armor and my battle axe.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    So it's ok for chris rock to call white people "Cracker ass crackers" along with "cracker mother****er"? He's done this.
    That wasn't really the topic of what I was saying...He is a comic, and a no holds barred comic at that, so if he is saying with in the realm of comedy then the reigns are loosen. I have worked security at some improv comedy spots in gerogia and have heard some white comedians say some shit about black folk and mexicans and I thought some of their material was pretty funny actually

What I have a problem with is some of these people come in here trying to justify using nigga this and nigga that...and say 'see chris rock says it too" justify some of their views on black folk. He is a comic...comics push the envelope...most of these guys here are not.

I mean honestly...bouncer is from Ireland, and has never lived in the states...and alot of the stuff that chris rock refering to was about black americans....bouncer tell me you got all of the ny references he was making...I am guessing he just liked hearing a black man saying he hates 'niggas' to somehow subliminally express how he thinks.

I likethis board alot, have learned alot about diet (the search function is like a encyclopedia)...and alot of you guys are cool folk, but I sense some closet bigotry.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I dont understand why everyone is so sensitive about every single thing that bothers them, even if it doesnt pertain to them. If everyone is gonna take everything so seriously in this world than let me start going outside in my suit of armor and my battle axe.

@ being sensitive... trust me bee...I ain't losing sleep over anyhting that occurs on here.

It's comedy ladies.

That wasn't really the topic of what I was saying...He is a comic, and a no holds barred comic at that, so if he is saying with in the realm of comedy then the reigns are loosen. I have worked security at some improv comedy spots in gerogia and have heard some white comedians say some shit about black folk and mexicans and I thought some of their material was pretty funny actually

What I have a problem with is some of these people come in here trying to justify using nigga this and nigga that...and say 'see chris rock says it too" justify some of their views on black folk. He is a comic...comics push the envelope...most of these guys here are not.

I mean honestly...bouncer is from Ireland, and has never lived in the states...and alot of the stuff that chris rock refering to was about black americans....bouncer tell me you got all of the ny references he was making...I am guessing he just liked hearing a black man saying he hates 'niggas' to somehow subliminally express how he thinks.

I likethis board alot, have learned alot about diet (the search function is like a encyclopedia)...and alot of you guys are cool folk, but I sense some closet bigotry.
    I know Bouncer personally as he is a friend of mine hung out with him and he's no racist or bigot. Your point about comics, it's def a valid point and you'll hear no argument from me on that one. In terms of anyone else in this thread i dont know. But Bouncer is a mature guy and has no room for any of that crap.

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Everyone's loyal to their race. Therefore we're all abit of bigots.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Besides, it's okay for a black guy to make money off of perpetuating a stereotype, but when someone types out the same word once it's an issue??
    I don't wanna hear "but C.R. is black so it's okay".
    ~SC~

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Everyone's loyal to their race. Therefore we're all abit of bigots.
    People are so politically correct these days to admit it, but its true to certain degree with every race.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody!

~SC~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information