stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member

i just work out to tone... and other bs you hear people say

how about girls who dont want to lift heavy becuase they think theyll get huge like the ms olympias

or people who think that if they gain some muscle, then stop working out, that their muscle just magically turns to fat

or how about the TOTALLY nonispirational people - i was talking to this girl about working out and i was saying taht i worked out my back the other day and it was quite sore as a result. In response i get oh be careful you might hurt your back. Thanks for the encouragement, you couldnt COMPLIMENT me on something so you just say something to make yourself sound smart

last year at my summer job something in my arm (tendonitis?) had gone wrong ( i dont know what it was) but it reached the point that i was forced to hold my arm as if it was in a sling. I was picking something up from a counter that was about waist height with the hurt arm and i just said 'ouch' this lady who was right besides me says oh you should lift with your legs, dont lift with your back.

Or how about my parents telling me not gain more weight as i might break the staircase when im going down it.

im done thanks

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Last edited by BG; 03-11-2006 at 02:33 PM.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    I hate when girls say no. We all know they mean yes.

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    I love seeing the same people doing Bi's, Tri's, Abs... and some more abs, all on the same day, 4-6 days a week...

...and start January 1st for their vacation in March.

Or even better - when they say "yeah I cleaned up my diet... I stopped eating McDonald's 5 times a week, man that was fattening."

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    dude, you dont gotta worry about that. what goes around will come the **** back around.

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    my freinds always tell me i am going to get fat eating 5 to 6 times a day i am all ya okk its quite funny.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    i get the "i only train light coz i dont want to look like arnie" speech,funny as fxxk.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I no longer even try to talk to ppl about fitness/diet/steroids . I end up just getting really pissed off and worked up and getting into a massive argument with some stupid ass that thinks they know everything but in reality they don't have a clue of what theyre talking about...

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    at the gym the other night this worker was giving this fat cow the tour, and i was doing bi's. they walk by and i hear this bitch tell the guy "see i just dont want my arms to look like that." i wanted to choke her ignorant ass and tell her how much time, money, and dedication is put in working out. but her lazy ass probably wolnt even join.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    best one i heard was when i was walkin down the street in majorca, just in swimming shorts as i was heading down the beach. i saw a middle aged couple walking towards me, and, as we passed each other, the fat woman says to her husband "i just dont know why people wanna do that to themselves" hahaha i was made up. so ud rather be overweight and cellulite-ridden than be muscular?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    best one i heard was when i was walkin down the street in majorca, just in swimming shorts as i was heading down the beach. i saw a middle aged couple walking towards me, and, as we passed each other, the fat woman says to her husband "i just dont know why people wanna do that to themselves" hahaha i was made up. so ud rather be overweight and cellulite-ridden than be muscular?
    I know I would.

dude, I've actually had people walk by me before and I overheard them say shit like "that guy's on steroids " and one chick said to her toothpick boyfreind "thats all steroids right there" I've even had some black dude say under his breath in a mall walking by me me" motha****a, I kill yo' ass right here" jealousy is everyplace when you get into this sport. The best thing I've learned is #1- ignore it #2- dont talk about steroids to anybody outside this forum #3- just say **** em' and keep on growing

now i wear a uniform to work and the uniform certainly doesnt show off any curves of anyone
    and often people say ... you're looking fatter than before.... thanks a lot man i appreciate it

gotta get big!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    Or how about my parents telling me not gain more weight as i might break the staircase when im going down it.

im done thanks
    haha, i did the other day...my roomate was pissed as hell...fixed it up though bob villa style...

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    haha, i did the other day...my roomate was pissed as hell...fixed it up though bob villa style...
    you literally broek the staircase?!

How much do u weigh?!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    you literally broek the staircase?!

How much do u weigh?!
    yeah i was walkin down and went right through one of the steps. right now 250 +/-lbs...

slob is offline Member
    I no longer even try to talk to ppl about fitness/diet/steroids. I end up just getting really pissed off and worked up and getting into a massive argument with some stupid ass that thinks they know everything but in reality they don't have a clue of what theyre talking about...
    so im not the only one who gets that!
    makes me feel better.
    I have more friends than I can count on my fingers and toes that give the "dont want to get big, just want to get toned" speech. jeez its frustrating hearing it :S

oh what about people who think that protein shkaes will make them big, or give them super powers (mostly fighting ability) thay just annoy me!

this guy i work with was saying that his abs are going to be strond today. Why? Because he worked out his abs today? What exercises did he do?
    Weighted crunches, crunches on the ball, leg raises, lots of situs... 3 sets of 10 of each exercise...
    good job man your abs will get REALLY strong

a girl i used to talk to said that she used to go to the gym everyday and do abs and cardio, but she used to complain that she used to get sick a lot. Have SOME clue before doing anything people!

Thread Information