Evil Predator is offline Senior Member

Anyone know anyone who

Is addicted to a damn Massive Multiplayer online role playing game?Like tyhis Everquest, or FF11, or World of warcraft?

Stopped in at the local game shop to pick up the new ghost recon, and there were some there playing one of them. What absolute freaks. 2 skinny guys and an OBESE MOTHER****ER sitting at their comps playin this game and giggling instead of doing there jobs.

I paid and was like "what game is that?"

"Final Fantasy 11"

"damn, that looks pretty ****ing stupid" and I walked out. I dont think they appreciated the comment.

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    Is addicted to a damn Massive Multiplayer online role playing game?Like tyhis Everquest, or FF11, or World of warcraft?

Stopped in at the local game shop to pick up the new ghost recon, and there were some there playing one of them. What absolute freaks. 2 skinny guys and an OBESE MOTHER****ER sitting at their comps playin this game and giggling instead of doing there jobs.

I paid and was like "what game is that?"

"Final Fantasy 11"

"damn, that looks pretty ****ing stupid" and I walked out. I dont think they appreciated the comment.
    Did you get the one for 360. I just got it. Are you playing in HD? It looks amazing.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    My buddy doesnt even talk to me that much cause he plays so much damn FFXI and my OTHER friend plays WOW all damn day and wonders why hes broke all the time???? It's actually becoming a problem health-wise, for both of them IMO. I mean I play video games but damn, I dont play em THAT much.

Quote Originally Posted by WHOADY4SHOADY
    Did you get the one for 360. I just got it. Are you playing in HD? It looks amazing.

360... no hd yet tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    My buddy doesnt even talk to me that much cause he plays so much damn FFXI and my OTHER friend plays WOW all damn day and wonders why hes broke all the time???? It's actually becoming a problem health-wise, for both of them IMO. I mean I play video games but damn, I dont play em THAT much.

These guys were unhealthy freaks.. bags of chips and bottles of pepsi all over their "gaming table"

Bastard Samurai is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    There was an article out a couple of weeks back of this one guy from china who died on his couch cause he was playing for like 36 hours straight!!!

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I have heard of people dying from this shit too.

oh well.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup, I work with a whole bunch of "world of warcraft" junkies, and they are all fat men. Seriously... they don't fit in regular chairs, so the company need to buy them larger ones. The don't fit in their desks properly, so they rest their bellies on their desks, and put their keyboards on top of their bellies. It's so growse. Plus because everyone (except me) is +260lbs at my work, no good looking women work their. There is probably one female for every 100 fat guy. Only tits I get to see are the manboobs on these fatties.

I started a HR issue about the weigh at work, and was allowed to start up a "fitness club." But because of a poor coment on my behalf (that a manager over heard) that was canceled. They are offering a discount gym membership now though. So it may be better. I did want to be paid for working out instead though... ohwell. Atleast I didn't get fired.

Plus they are offened by being called fat or tubby,
    they prefer : robust, solid, big boned, more to love, and "affected by the laws of gravity more so than regular people".
    Cost the HR department $200.00 to do a survery for that. I tweeked the results, and added the gravity one. Best memo that I've ever had to send out.

Thread Information