Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nautica42286 is offline Banned

Why was I banned??

Ive been on this forums for the past few months and ive brwosed it for over a year beforew deciding to do the juice... Ive found this place VERY knowledgeable and i view all you people as VERY smart people.. I do gotta admit that I have learned soo much from being here.. I rather take your advice then what anyone else tells me in the gym..

Anyways, i dont start no trouble with people.. I dont think ive ever once had a disagreement with anyone, nor do i break any forum rules.... Im not a pain in the ass to this forum here.. I take any advice that is given to me and i take everythingf or what its worth.. I also appreciate all the help you guys have given me.....

I come today to find out that i cant login and I have been banned... You would think that the person who banned me, would have typed in a reason then "None".. what kind of crap is that?? It says that there is no reason and the date the ban will be lifted is "none".. My username was Nautica2286..... I woulld love to know why i was banned for???? I never once got in a disagreemebnt with anyone, nor have i EVER openly posted source info on the boards.. I wouldnt do anything to jepordise any sources that people use... So why was i banned.... The only thing that i know is that someone posted a thread yesterday about his first cycle and i asked for his AIM screen name... a few people jumped on my back about it as if it were there business what i wanted to talk to the kid about...... I can think of, at least 5 older guys from here and vets that have PMed me with their sources.... Yes it was done in private... I know you are not allowed to post sources openly sooo i talked to that guy through email on who my source is...now if that had to do wityh why i was banned, then why??? What i talk about in my emails has nothing to do with this forum or any rules, soio i dont understand why i should be banned..,.. when i do ANY talking about sources, it is through a private matter (email, PM AIM, etc).. all i did was tryed to help the guy out by giving him my source... JUST LIKE what you older guys did for me.... Soo enlighten me.. why was i banned????

I absolutely loved this boiard up until what happened now... i would be on here everyday reading about new cycles and whatnot, just learning something new everyday.. Now im banned?? WHY??? i cant think of any rules that i broke... Soo who banned me and why?? Now i have a new name and now i cant even use private messages anymore... soo whats up??

Joe

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Did you pay your monthy dues? If not contact me and I'll help you out. lol

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Because of all the stuff you said and posted about in the lab forum.Then you started soliciting members.Simple as that.........

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Then you started soliciting members.Simple as that.........
    umm... I take that back, don't send your dues to me!

Because of all the stuff you said and posted about in the lab forum.Then you started soliciting members.Simple as that.........
    Show me what i said??

Ive never once offered selling anything steroids .... I dont even sell them, soo what are you talking about?? You jump to the gun too fast and make false accusations..... Just because i said that i am ordering a bunch of powder, you right away accuse me of selling it and talking about it... Ive never once said that i sell steroids and if you disagree, i would love to be proved wrong..

Im not starting any trouble or anything.. I just think what happened is wrong and that you jump to conclusions too quick.. Ive never once said, i sell steroids, CONTACT ME....and what i PM to any member is between me and them... The rules say you cantr openly post sources, soo what i talk about in private messages is PRIVATE..... Unless someone posts " nautica took ym moneya nd scammed me", dont be fast to make judgement..

I wasnt even warned or anything... I was "banned for no given reason" for a forever amt of time... If your gonna ban someone, wouldnt it be 2 and 2 to put the reason of the ban rather then no reason?
    Last edited by Nautica42286; 03-13-2006 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nautica42286
    Show me what i said??

Ive never once offered selling anything steroids.... I dont even sell them, soo what are you talking about?? You jump to the gun too fast and make false accusations..... Just because i said that i am ordering a bunch of powder, you right away accuse me of selling it and talking about it... Ive never once said that i sell steroids and if you disagree, i would love to be proved wrong..
    Oh yes you did admit you sell steroids .You posted pics and bragged about it in the lab.Unfortunately the MODs deleted several of the posts you made,but the locked thread are still there as some evidence.Also the thread are up with you telling ppl to send you e mails after they requested source checks.

I'm not going to argue with you any further since you'll be banned again shortly.

Oh yes you did admit you sell steroids .You posted pics and bragged about it in the lab.Unfortunately the MODs deleted several of the posts you made,but the locked thread are still there as some evidence.Also the thread are up with you telling ppl to send you e mails after they requested source checks.

I'm not going to argue with you any further since you'll be banned again shortly.
    why would i be banned shortly???

Yes i did post pics of my gear... to show someone my final products.. it was my first time makign gear and i didnt brag about selling it.. i bragged that i made my first batch and it came out perfect..... ive never once admitted selling gear..... Also when i tell someone to email me.,,it is a person to person message that was directed to noone but who it was said to.... I shouldnt be banned because i told someone to email me..... Like i said, what i talk about in private doesnt break any rules on this forum.. So when i tell someone to email me, its noones business but mine and him... Some people are nosey...

Like i said, im not here to start trouble and i come here to ask questions and for advice.. thats it.. i absolutely love this board and IMO, its the best with steroid info, but to be nbanned one day for whatever reason is definately wrong/// I didnt openly say.. GO TO THIS PLACE.. THEY HAVE GOOD PRICES, or anything stupid like some idiots do... i told someone to email me, soo whatever i have to talk to them about is noones busieness... thats very nosey..... Like i said, ive never said i sell steroids, ands that thread with the picture was just to show you guys that i made a perfect batch of cyp.. Forgive me for posting puctures.. Ive read the forum rules and idotns ee how i broke them.. MAybe you got the wrong idea when you saw them pics that i was doing it to sell them, but thats not true and i apoligize if you got that impression.... Why would i be banned now tho?? It say i was banned for no reason given, soo i just asked why?
    Last edited by Nautica42286; 03-13-2006 at 12:47 AM.

Yes i did post pics of my gear... to show someone my final products.. it was my first time makign gear and i didnt brag about selling it.. i bragged that i made my first batch and it came out perfect..... ive never once admitted selling gear..... ?
    You posted pic with gear crimped perfectly(nice job ) and with labels too.Then you stated you sell the gear to friends ect...you got flamed for saying all that shit,then the MODs stepped in and deleted posts you made,gave you warnings,and you insisted on making another thread(that got locked too).
    I give alot of advice in the lab.I don't miss much on what goes on there.It isn't all that active.So when ppl pull stunts like you did,it sort of becomes memorable.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    why would i be banned shortly???
    Because you're a previously banned member.

If you've a grievance.. email the sys admin.

~Narkissos

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Show me what i said??

Ive never once offered selling anything steroids .... I dont even sell them, soo what are you talking about?? You jump to the gun too fast and make false accusations..... Just because i said that i am ordering a bunch of powder, you right away accuse me of selling it and talking about it... Ive never once said that i sell steroids and if you disagree, i would love to be proved wrong..

Im not starting any trouble or anything.. I just think what happened is wrong and that you jump to conclusions too quick.. Ive never once said, i sell steroids, CONTACT ME....and what i PM to any member is between me and them... The rules say you cantr openly post sources, soo what i talk about in private messages is PRIVATE..... Unless someone posts " nautica took ym moneya nd scammed me", dont be fast to make judgement..

I wasnt even warned or anything... I was "banned for no given reason" for a forever amt of time... If your gonna ban someone, wouldnt it be 2 and 2 to put the reason of the ban rather then no reason?
    I have a PM that was sent to me by a member from this guy.......... and yes he was soliciting.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I have a PM that was sent to me by a member from this guy.......... and yes he was soliciting.

So I can't solicit magazine subscriptions either. I got Better Homes and Gardens. You should see my roses on D-bol....amazing.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    do you have AIM?? if so, IM me.. UrMoMThlnKSlMHoT .... IM me asap and ill talk to you about your cycle plus more... I dontt hink you can use the PM's bc u only have 4 posts.. soo IM me now..

Joe

this gave me a red flag in the other thread straight away............idiot......

build4life is offline Junior Member
    just got to lb carefull what u put in here bro.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member

Do you live with your parents? Because you are starting to whine like a little 12yr old bitch.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Do you live with your parents? Because you are starting to whine like a little 12yr old bitch.
    ...lol

Folsom Cellmate is offline Associate Member
    Ive read some of your posts and understand the ban, I also agree with the post above about you whining like a 12 yr old bitch...though I think 5 sounds more like it....

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Folsom Cellmate
    Ive read some of your posts and understand the ban, I also agree with the post above about you whining like a 12 yr old bitch...though I think 5 sounds more like it....

interesting first post.

whining like a 12 year old bitch??? wouldnt you ask why you got banned if you see that you gotten banned and the reason given was "None"?? Coming from soemone who has 1 post, dont tell me im whining. You dont even know me newbie...

Im asking why i got banned, soo now i know why... Noone asked for your opinion

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    whining like a 12 year old bitch??? wouldnt you ask why you got banned if you see that you gotten banned and the reason given was "None"?? Coming from soemone who has 1 post, dont tell me im whining.. im justa sking why i got banned
    i believe its been stated why you were banned by pinn, there really isn't anything else to say about this.

Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    i believe its been stated why you were banned by pinn, there really isn't anything else to say about this.
    I agree...Think about it... Hes not gonna ban someone unless they got it comin...And you were fairly warned too? why would you continue on with such rubbish AFTER you have been warned? Then have the nuts to whine about it???
    holy poop batman....

Nautica02286 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    I agree...Think about it... Hes not gonna ban someone unless they got it comin...And you were fairly warned too? why would you continue on with such rubbish AFTER you have been warned? Then have the nuts to whine about it???
    holy poop batman....
    hey buddy what are you talking about.. dont you think if iw ere warned, i would know what i did and wouldnt be asking what i did right now????? duh.. i was banned with no warning whatsoever.. thats why i ade this thread to ask what i did wrong..... your making it sound like i was warned, did it again, got banned, and now im whining about it as if i dont know what i did.... get the facts straight first bro... i wasnt warned about anything.. thats why i made this thread,

Im gonna email the sysem admin if im just gonna keep getting banned.... you woudl think a warning would of been just it.. theres 100 morons that post sources and ask for them OUT iIN THE PUBLIC and they just get stuff deleted and thats it... I just got the ban and no warnings...... well thats it.. i know what i supposianly did wrong, even tho NONE of it was in the open public where people read..

thanksss

EDIT:.... great it wouldnt even let me PM him.. or view his profile because oi dont have enough posts.... Well if he sees this thread, hopefully he does, helll know that theres two sides to a story..... a while ago when i amde ym first gear, i posted pics of it in the lab showing that i made cyp without it crashing and bragged and was happy about it..... A few people took ym wrods and twisted them because ythey got the wrong idea and thought i was selling it soot hey edited my posts, when really, i dont sell steroids , but rather was posting pics of ym accomplishment......... Now someone makes a post about his new cycle and what he should get, soo i told him to email me because source talk is not allowd in the forums..... then people got nosey and asked what i wanted to email him for, as if its everyones business..... its 1 day later and im banned... no warnings no nothing..
    Last edited by Nautica02286; 03-13-2006 at 01:20 AM.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Look,you even made cellmate
    join today to point this out..

Sounds like you were treated
    fair and were warned about it.

Hes gone again

Are you saying you werent warned?

Are you saying you werent warned?
    yes thats exactly what im saying.. read my post above...... if iw ere warned, i wouldhave known what i did wrong and i wouldnt have posted this thread... it wasnt until pinnacle amde that post till i know now..

Quote Originally Posted by Folsom Cellmate
    hmmmm...trust me you were warned...and you got defensive...then you got banned...then you made another name to bitch...then you got banned...and now your back...now your wasting everyones time...

will kids ever learn!?

also, thanks for inspiring me to sign up, as I have been an avid reader of this board for more than 2 years...I figured I would learn more by just reading and keeping my mouth shut, I did...thanks for the inspiration though...
    you really got much to say as if you know everything.... what happened in the lab was a good month ago soo thats forgotten by me by now.... but when it happened, i was told that im giving people the wrong idea and that im selling... soo i told whoever it was not to get the wrong idea and that its just a pic of what i made... thats it..... thats a month ago.... sooo why i was banned, had to of been somethignt hatw as done yesterday.. and what i did yesterday was told someone to email me.. thats it... no source talk.. no nothing
    Last edited by Nautica02286; 03-13-2006 at 01:24 AM.

Folsom Cellmate is offline Associate Member
    hmmmm...trust me you were warned...and you got defensive...then you got banned...then you made another name to bitch...then you got banned...and now your back...now your wasting everyones time...

will kids ever learn!?

also, thanks for inspiring me to sign up, as I have been an avid reader of this board for more than 2 years...I figured I would learn more by just reading and keeping my mouth shut, I did...thanks for the inspiration though...

Nautica, if your going to
    contact the sys adm,your
    going about it all wrong.You
    should have done so prior
    to this thread.Good luck,a new
    screen name isnt helping any..IMO

velvetlion is offline Banned
    If you keep getting banned and then joining back up and bitching, I don't think that you will be helping your cause.

why would someone ban you just out of the blue?
    A good guide to follow might be, not to mention ANYTHING WHATSOEVER about what you do with your roids, if you make them or not, or who you sell them to, or even just mentioning SELLING..dont you think? It would just be asking for trouble if you ask me...C'mon, theres rules to this kinda stuff....

why would someone ban you just out of the blue?
    A good guide to follow might be, not to mention ANYTHING WHATSOEVER about what you do with your roids, if you make them or not, or who you sell them to, or even just mentioning SELLING..dont you think? It would just be asking for trouble if you ask me...C'mon, theres rules to this kinda stuff....
    i absolutely understand bro.. but that was a month ago.. that was a while ago... i wasntt banned until yesterday.. soo WHATEVER happened was from yesterday... I told someone to email me int hat thread...... that means that whatever i wanan talk about cant be brought up in the boards.... soo i think i went about it the right way, rather then broke forums rules and openly talked about it... that being say.. its NOONES BUSINESS as to why i want to email him..... thats people being nosey, dont you agree? What i wanted to talk about was privave, soo i told the guy to email me... why does that deserve getting banned for??? i didnt openly say anything to screw up..

your just digging yourself deeper....
    Last edited by goalseeker; 03-13-2006 at 01:29 AM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Stop signing up. You will be continually banned, I dont know about your situation so have nothing to say about the initial banning, but to waste everyones time with this thread you really just need to get a life. Do you really have nothing better to do then keep coming back to a site that doesnt want you? I mean really get on with your life, you are going to be banned again anyways...take a hint.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Stop signing up. You will be continually banned, I dont know about your situation so have nothing to say about the initial banning, but to waste everyones time with this thread you really just need to get a life. Do you really have nothing better to do then keep coming back to a site that doesnt want you? I mean really get on with your life, you are going to be banned again anyways...take a hint.

-Bino
    well the thread was pretty much over until you made this jerked off post.... Why do i keep signing back up??? because what if i need help or want to give advice to others?? you need to be signed up to make posts dont you?? thats pretty much common sense... Im not wasting anyones time buddy.. you wasted your own time by typing that response when the thread is preety much over... thats your own fault buddy soo stop whining...

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautica02286
    well the thread was pretty much over until you made this jerked off post.... Why do i keep signing back up??? because what if i need help or want to give advice to others?? you need to be signed up to make posts dont you?? thats pretty much common sense... Im not wasting anyones time buddy.. you wasted your own time by typing that response when the thread is preety much over... thats your own fault buddy soo stop whining...
    You are clearly living on a different planet and didnt even read what I said. Where exactly was I whining? I was simply saying you are a 100% loser, no one wants your advice anyways, and if you want to come back to give advice and post when no one else wants you here than you really need to go out and try to make some friends because you are obviously in need of people in your life if you lower yourself to wanting to sign up for a site so you can post when no one here wants you to.

And you asked "What if I need help?" Well you do, thats that whats in question, but the help you need is psychiatric, not AAS based.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    You are clearly living on a different planet and didnt even read what I said. Where exactly was I whining? I was simply saying you are a 100% loser, no one wants your advice anyways, and if you want to come back to give advice and post when no one else wants you here than you really need to go out and try to make some friends because you are obviously in need of people in your life if you lower yourself to wanting to sign up for a site so you can post when no one here wants you to.

And you asked "What if I need help?" Well you do, thats that whats in question, but the help you need is psychiatric, not AAS based.

-Bino
    man i dunno who the hell you think you are.. im a 100 percent loser??? what does that make you?? retard..... how can you say noone wants me here when noone even knows me enough to judge that... obviously it was one person who banned me for something dipshyt... and you dont know what my knowledge is towards AAS soo dont tell me noone would need my help.... i think you're having too much Roid Rage right now and you're talking out of your ass.. calmnn down now... calling me a loser? im far form a loser, soo take it deep...

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautica02286
    man i dunno who the hell you think you are.. im a 100 percent loser??? what does that make you?? retard..... how can you say noone wants me here when noone even knows me enough to judge that... obviously it was one person who banned me for something dipshyt... and you dont know what my knowledge is towards AAS soo dont tell me noone would need my help.... i think you're having too much Roid Rage right now and you're talking out of your ass.. calmnn down now... calling me a loser? im far form a loser, soo take it deep...

c_bino is the man. even i know that

Nautica, can I drink winny?

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Nautica, can I drink winny?
    email me and i'll tell ya. i dont want to talk about it on the open forum.

you could drink winny ??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information