SVTMuscle* is offline Banned

Exclamation Steroid users are muders, All bodybuilders use steroids; all bodybuilers are muderers

You guys really should read the article John Ramano wrote in this months Muscular Development. There is like a 10 page special on the media regarding the Titus/Kelley drama and how they are pointing to the fact "Steroids Killed Mellisa James" and how since Steroids killed Mellisa James, and Craig Titus used steroids, and since he was a bodybuilder, all bodybuilders use steroids , hence, all bodybuilders are murderers.
    check it out, its a good read. it talks about how Craig should not be looked upon as a bodybuilder and steroid user, which he was at one point, but clearly has not been recently. but yet, the media loves to sauce up the story as much as possible. be sure to keep people mind open when this does go national again when it hits court.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    the guy is and always has been a serious recreational drug abuser, that is what killed Melissa James, not steriods . he hasnt even competed in a while and there was talk about suspending his pro card from lack of competing and his drug abuse. i kinda liked him before cause he spoke his mind and i liked his build but the guy has always had problems with drugs and other people, he punched Melvin Anthony. went to jail for 19months for possesion of e. the guy is and always has been a bit of a fvcktard when it comes to social skills, IMO.

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm a homo for not reading all of the article....
    Last edited by DamnYouMSN; 03-15-2006 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnYouMSN
    i on that article
    dude the articles is on OUR side....

and WEBB, i totally agree with you how Titus no longer is a BB'er, he just a "tough guy" into some hardcore recreational drugs

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    .......damn

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYouMSN
    .......damn
    lol, cant edit it and erase our memory aslong as its already been quoted mate

chest6 is offline Banned
    someone post a link..you know i dont read magazines

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    someone post a link..you know i dont read magazines
    thats cause you cant read! and if you can read this im sorry for the accusations!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    recreation drug use is way worse than roids ever will be and i have seen both sides..

thing is ther are alot of guys who juice who do the recreation drugs who give it a bad name.. and they can get pretty agrressive.. I have been scared in a few clubs.

"look at me i'm hot.." Walkin around with my shirt off and sweat beatin down my ass all over everyone thumpin to the house beats and dancin around like a raving lunatic..

Pretty easy to think it's roid rage and not X, coke,g, K, etc... or god knows what else
    Last edited by Mizfit; 03-15-2006 at 03:52 PM.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    thats cause you cant read! and if you can read this im sorry for the accusations!

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    you have to say 'all' steroid users are murderers otherwise it doesnt follow logically.
    not that it does in the first place.
    on that note... what a fvcktard... who kills people anyways???

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Titus was a loose cannon and a drug addict. Unfortunately a girl lost her life, and that isnt going to change, no matter how they place the blame.

Kelly Ryan was much the same. They both USED TO BE professionals in bodybuilding/fitness, but at the time of their crimes they were washed up drug addicts, both of them.

I dont think the publics outcry will be as bad as most expect, but we'll see.

Thread Information