Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    If you DO have sex with a clone that would be gay incest.
    That is EXACTLY what I find so disturbing.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    Do gay men strictly stay top / bottom. Never cross over ?
    Yes,. Some are strictly top, strictly bottom, strictly versatile, top/versatile, bottom/versatile, strictly jack off, strictly oral, strictly no anal, strictly no oral. I think that covers it.

When you meet someone you have to know if you're a match. 2 strictly tops are automatically best friends.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    When you meet someone you have to know if you're a match. 2 strictly tops are automatically best friends
    So its all about sex? have you ever developed feelings for someone who had the same position preference as you?

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    That is strange about you and your twin Carlos...if you are identical you should like the same things...I think we all saw those videos in biology or psyc where twins who never met had very similar lives and likes...one of you has to be lying!haaha j/k

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    So its all about sex? have you ever developed feelings for someone who had the same position preference as you?
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    That is strange about you and your twin Carlos...if you are identical you should like the same things...I think we all saw those videos in biology or psyc where twins who never met had very similar lives and likes...one of you has to be lying!haaha j/k

Off topic. This should be a PM.

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    thanks i needed a good laugh.

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    My clone > your clone

LX-1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Will of Iron
    The future is right around the corner, and cloning is not far from today's technology. I think it would be pretty cool to clone myself into 3 copies of myself, and just basically have anal sex with multiple clones of myself all of the time. I would have 1 clone of myself in the kitchen so I can get him (the clone of myself) to grill the chicken for me while I have anal with the clone. I would also get another clone to be giving me blowjobs while I watch TV, and a third Clone of myself to wipe my own ass for me.
    The advantages of f ucking your own clone you ask? No risks of STD's, after all you are f ucking yourself. No strings attached bullshit that normally comes with f ucking a bitch, and last but not least, it would be FREE! There would be no dating costs, there would be no ass-kissing comments needed to be made to get into pants! What would you guys do if you had an exact clone of yourself walking around the house?
    I know I'd f uck it hard! After all im on a cycle right now, so I really would f uck anything that has 2 or 4 legs and that breathes....shit it could be dead for all I care hahaha!
    So..let me rephrase the question:
    Would you f uck a mutated clone of yourself if you could?
    [IMG][/IMG]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information