Page 6 of 3025 FirstFirst 123456789101116561065061006 ... LastLast

Thread: Closed

sensei_jim is offline Junior Member

Avril Lavigne

My daughter likes Avril. I thought that was pointless enuf to make it in this thread.

sensei_jim is offline Junior Member

Adam and Eve

Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sensei_jim
    That's a good question. If your really into that story of creation, then no. Unless that's where God breathed life into them from that point.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by sensei_jim
    WHOA!!!!!! DON'T FVCK WITH MY MIND!!!!

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    I am having a man problem

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    One trick is to tell them stories that don't go anywhere, like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry costs a nickel, and in those days nickels had pictures of bumblebees on them. 'Give me five bees for a quarter,' you'd say. Now, where were we? Oh, yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get were those big, yellow ones...
    that's the best thing I've read so far today

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl

Were all asholes get used to it. Even nice guys like me have been asholes before. Just ask my ex wife.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Nothing that has always made me think. What is nothing. Can something that is nothing be something of nothing? Nothing is something. Sorta like space it goes on forever. Is there and end to space? Are we nothing? This thread if full of nothing and a bunch of nothing keep posting on this nothing. Nothing is a funny word. Say it slow and it sounds funny. If funny is something then how can nothing be funny, would that not make funny something?

I just posted a bunch of nothing that a bunch of nothings will not read.

Here is my nothing. (()>LPIKM

Do tell.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Do tell.
    Been sleeping with and training with and spending time with my ex for the last eight months. Only problem is he has a gf, the one he had broke up with when I met him. He has been asking me if he can move back in for the last month, I finally say yes and we spend the last two weeks in perfect harmony, then he tells me out of the blue he changed his mind, he doesn't know who or what he wants. WTF?????

Everytime I try to get out, they drag me back in...

Kato is offline Member
    in paper klein as pain store from green about free on tide spent was today odd and because high might ladder when people night!

Been sleeping with and training with and spending time with my ex for the last eight months. Only problem is he has a gf, the one he had broke up with when I met him. He has been asking me if he can move back in for the last month, I finally say yes and we spend the last two weeks in perfect harmony, then he tells me out of the blue he changed his mind, he doesn't know who or what he wants. WTF?????

This guy had it made with a g/f and a another on the side. The side girl being you Now he's not sure he likes the new situation. Living with you. Now he will have to sneak around to be with his other g/f. Like i said he had it made the other way around. You knew about his g/f, right? Does she know about you? Prolly not and now that he's with you you are not gonna want time to be ****in around with that other chic, right?

Conclusion : You are being played. I know this is alot of **** for me to come up with just from reading what your wrote but that's how i see it. But then again i'm no relationship expert.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    This guy had it made with a g/f and a another on the side. The side girl being you Now he's not sure he likes the new situation. Living with you. Now he will have to sneak around to be with his other g/f. Like i said he had it made the other way around. You knew about his g/f, right? Does she know about you? Prolly not and now that he's with you you are not gonna want time to be ****in around with that other chic, right?

Conclusion : You are being played. I know this is alot of **** for me to come up with just from reading what your wrote but that's how i see it. But then again i'm no relationship expert.
    I am sure you are right, man it hurts when someone you care for is really bad to you.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i dont like it!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member

Alright girl. You are way too desirable to be dealing with sh*t like that. Is this the ex that you had children with? Either way, I hope he isn't involving your kids in this little game.

Stuff like this realyl flusters me because it hits so close to home. Just remember that people want what they can't have (or at least have to try hard to get), and use that your advantage

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    The new phone books are here !!!!! The new phone books are here !!!!

he's shooting at the cans.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I didnt register a complaint about him, he got caught on his own, besides I like my man muriloninja. Besides having someone you never talk to just ask you out right to show him your cooch is really weird, unless you are filming a girls gone wild video or at Mardi Gras.

If it makes you feel better TFG, i never ask a woman to show me her "cooch" until the second or third date.

I am sure you are right, man it hurts when someone you care for is really bad to you.
    He can only hurt you as long as you allow him too. Think about it gorgeous.......

Chin up...smile and move on, you are beautiful and are a fitness goddess...now go find your hercules.

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Alright girl. You are way too desirable to be dealing with sh*t like that. Is this the ex that you had children with? Either way, I hope he isn't involving your kids in this little game.

Stuff like this realyl flusters me because it hits so close to home. Just remember that people want what they can't have (or at least have to try hard to get), and use that your advantage

Exactly! As soon as you told him he could move back in, it was no longer that "something he can't have" and that is where he changed his mind, in otherwords he likes having you on the side.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    u kno what I had a date last night and before we met up I was eating with some friends.. I dropped a freaking chicken wing on my white cords grrrrrr.. and I was like an hour away from home soo I showed up looking like I was on a day pass

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    freakin' licorice sticks!

Quote Originally Posted by Surferboy
    freakin' licorice sticks!
    licorice lowers test levels ya know...

i dont like licorice!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I like twizzlers

He isn't the father of my children, my husband died in a drowning accident. He was my live in BF for 1 year.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Exactly! As soon as you told him he could move back in, it was no longer that "something he can't have" and that is where he changed his mind, in otherwords he likes having you on the side.
    You are so sweet and so kind. Wasn't your birth name Hercules?????

Anyway, I don't understand or care to for that matter, the games of dating.
    I started trying to date this other guy, then he decided that I wanted too much and I was way to into him and he just couldn't give me that kind of attention right now. So, a little hurt I said Oh, well I am so sorry I misunderstand your intentions, have a nice life you are awesome if you ever need a friend call me. I wrote him off and that was over a week ago. He calls out of the blue today asking if it's too late or has he lost the chance with me. That he took all my attention for granted and that he should have been appreciative. I don't know if I want to try again. I mean when I give you my all you dont want it and when I say adios you can't stand it???????? I guess that is the human mind.

He isn't the father of my children, my husband died in a drowning accident. He was my live in BF for 1 year.
    Wow, my foot taste great. I'm sorry to hear about your husband.

My best friend / neighbor was divorced 2 years ago and now he dates around a lot. He's spent a significant amout of time with several, less than desirable women, and it really bothers me because he has 2 kids. I always think that 2 adults show big smart enough and respectful enough to never introduce their partner to their children unless the intend to at least try to be serious.

Sorry for the ramble, you seem like such a great catch and it bugs me to see peoples emotions played with.

You are so sweet and so kind. Wasn't your birth name Hercules?????

Anyway, I don't understand or care to for that matter, the games of dating.
    I started trying to date this other guy, then he decided that I wanted too much and I was way to into him and he just couldn't give me that kind of attention right now. So, a little hurt I said Oh, well I am so sorry I misunderstand your intentions, have a nice life you are awesome if you ever need a friend call me. I wrote him off and that was over a week ago. He calls out of the blue today asking if it's too late or has he lost the chance with me. That he took all my attention for granted and that he should have been appreciative. I don't know if I want to try again. I mean when I give you my all you dont want it and when I say adios you can't stand it???????? I guess that is the human mind.
    Case in point...it's human nature to want what you can't have and not want what you do have. Sad but true. I hate playing games but sometimes you just have to. No matter how much we despise it, we can't undo thousands of years of engrained thought patterns.

Case in point...it's human nature to want what you can't have and not want what you do have. Sad but true. I hate playing games but sometimes you just have to. No matter how much we despise it, we can't undo thousands of years of engrained thought patterns.
    True!!!!!!!!!!

I don't date much. I won't bring anyone home to my kids I meet them out. I thought he loved me and now I see I was very wrong. Man it stinks. I am a greta Mom and an awesome girlfriend, I am fit and successful, pay my own bills, own my home, my car etc.... He will regret playing these games but he will just have to see for himself...I guess.

True!!!!!!!!!!

I don't date much. I won't bring anyone home to my kids I meet them out. I thought he loved me and now I see I was very wrong. Man it stinks. I am a greta Mom and an awesome girlfriend, I am fit and successful, pay my own bills, own my home, my car etc.... He will regret playing these games but he will just have to see for himself...I guess.
    Yeah, it sucks from my standpoint as well. It's the jerks that get the girlies like you and the good guys that get left out. (unless we play games) Human nature sucks fat ones.

Yeah, it sucks from my standpoint as well. It's the jerks that get the girlies like you and the good guys that get left out. (unless we play games) Human nature sucks fat ones.
    I am just glad you think I am a good catch (wink, wink) Hey read my post about the personal trainer!

TFG... you are a good catch... wait till a guy truly appreciates you.. Wait until a guy treats you the way you would treat them!! Yes its the waiting game and it sucks but its worth it in the end!

jonnytour is offline Member
    I agree with co2boi.....Hold out for a good man TFG.....Believe it or not there are a few left out there! You'll find one and then hang on! Wait for somone that will treat you like the Queen that you are. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    TFG... you are a good catch... wait till a guy truly appreciates you.. Wait until a guy treats you the way you would treat them!! Yes its the waiting game and it sucks but its worth it in the end!
    Thank you, I feel so bad but I have to break this off so I can move on.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    I agree with co2boi.....Hold out for a good man TFG.....Believe it or not there are a few left out there! You'll find one and then hang on! Wait for somone that will treat you like the Queen that you are. Good luck!
    I just feel like not dating at all it is so exhausting, I just want to have fun and be kind and a good person. Why all the drama, I don't get it!

I just feel like not dating at all it is so exhausting, I just want to have fun and be kind and a good person. Why all the drama, I don't get it!
    Why dont u focus on yourself and the kids.. Im sorry to hear about your husband.. I lost my 4 yr old niece in a drowning accident! People always tell me "when you least expect it you'll find that special one"... Im focusing on myself right now.. do what makes you happy, that prolly involves the kids too!

You know what? My wife gave up on looking for a man.....then what do u know along came Jonny!! lol If you forget bout LOOKING for a guy he will find you! God knows there are prolly plenty of men that would love to get in a relationship with you. Remember somethimes the shy ones who wouldn't approch you could be the one you need!! I was terribly shy and didn't think I had a chance in hell with her!! But she showed a bit of interest and that encouraged me....now we have been married for 4.5 years. Again..I am not saying you should chase some shy guy...just keep your options open and your head clear. Again....good luck...I know you'll do well!!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    You know what? My wife gave up on looking for a man.....then what do u know along came Jonny!! lol If you forget bout LOOKING for a guy he will find you! God knows there are prolly plenty of men that would love to get in a relationship with you. Remember somethimes the shy ones who wouldn't approch you could be the one you need!! I was terribly shy and didn't think I had a chance in hell with her!! But she showed a bit of interest and that encouraged me....now we have been married for 4.5 years. Again..I am not saying you should chase some shy guy...just keep your options open and your head clear. Again....good luck...I know you'll do well!!
    Thanks for the words of encouragement. You two are lucky to have each other!

Thanks for the words of encouragement. You two are lucky to have each other!
    Thank you...i think the same thing every day i wake up beside her. I am glad I tricked her into marrying me...lol. Some day I am sure a guy will trick you too!! You deserve all the happiness you can get...and I am sure you will find it!

Thread Information