I Hate People Who Say They Don't Workout Because "It's boring"

self explanitory...i really hate when people say that. do you have the attention span of a gerbil that for an hour or so out of your day you might not be having as much excitment as an afternoon of bungee-jumping? yea..pretty annoying. I wonder if these people are serious that it's that boring, or if they're just plain lazy? Anyway, just had to get that off my chest lol

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    fair enough,

theres no point in doing it, if you dont have fun

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    lifting was always boring for me when i first started, then once my body started responding it somehow became entertaining. So i think most people just cant see that cause they give up too quickly. All the other people are lazy or pressed for time, my fitness professor said time is the #1 excuse why people dont exercise, im not sure how true that is though..

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    It is best i go to the gym to burn out. If not i would kill people like that. They should feel lucky i go to the gym and they get to live.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    then that person has no business in the gym

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    self explanitory...i really hate when people say that. do you have the attention span of a gerbil that for an hour or so out of your day you might not be having as much excitment as an afternoon of bungee-jumping? yea..pretty annoying. I wonder if these people are serious that it's that boring, or if they're just plain lazy? Anyway, just had to get that off my chest lol

thats just an excuse for being too lazy to lift

Stackt007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    lifting was always boring for me when i first started, then once my body started responding it somehow became entertaining. So i think most people just cant see that cause they give up too quickly. All the other people are lazy or pressed for time, my fitness professor said time is the #1 excuse why people dont exercise, im not sure how true that is though..
    Good point .....only takes a small part of the day why not get bigger n stronger

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    It is best i go to the gym to burn out. If not i would kill people like that. They should feel lucky i go to the gym and they get to live.
    that is f uckn hysterical

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    less people should go to the gym. If more people go and get big then they'll take all the girls before i can get one!

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    fair enough,

theres no point in doing it, if you dont have fun
    exactly...why does it matter if some ppl choose not to workout. to each his own

Quote Originally Posted by BigRandy
    exactly...why does it matter if some ppl choose not to workout. to each his own
    honestly..some ppl rather be fatfvckers

chest6 is offline Banned
    well...at least that makes the gym less crowded

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    they probably think its boring. If I thought lifting was boring I wouldnt do it either. Life is to short to do boring shit

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Working out is a hobby for me..I love it, but none of my gf's really work out.

Just like some people don't like watching hockey or football, it's perfectly understandable that some people will find exercising boring.. and it's their purgative.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep, it's a personal preference. They don't like working out because it doesnt' appeal to them.. That's cool. Shouldn't bother you any. Leaves more open benches for you to use if you need somethign positive out of the whole situation.
    To each their own.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yep, I wish more ppl thought it was boring so my gym wouldnt be so fvcking packed all the time

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    they think that sitting in the couch is more enjoyable.

people say its boring because well 1 if they have gone, they did it all wrong and just ended up gettin bored from jumping from machine to machine, or 2 theyve never been so they dont know much about bodybuilding, like arny said, its only when you get to know about it, is when it becomes like a normal thing

hauss man is offline Member
    cardio is boring

bonerdonor is offline Associate Member
    Mizfit id pm but I dont have that privilege yet. Ur name doesnt start with a J and end with aclyn, does it? If not you have a long lost twin out there somewhere. The spitting image. shit.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Don't even get me started...lazy farkers.
    ***No source checks!!!***

chest6 is offline Banned
    true..cardio is boring

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    people can be fit and not lift wieghts

i have plenty of friends who play rugby & hockey (recreational leagues) and are in great shape, others like going swing dancing once a week, just because they dont lift doesnt mean there lazy

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Most of us know what it is like to have sex with someone who really wants to have sex with you. Feelings and emotions are fine, but when it gets down to sex your not communicating in words anymore. Intellect no longer plays a roll. My point is, the better you look, the better your sex will be. The better you look the more others want to have sex with you. So although the act of working out may seem boring, being able to have better sex alone should make-up for any bordom one experiences while lifting. I Know some of you guys are so hard core you will be mad at me for mentioning girls with lifting, but come on- I am just talking about what to say to some idiot who obviously is not going to lift anyway. They are just making excuses why they dont.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    Most of us know what it is like to have sex with someone who really wants to have sex with you. Feelings and emotions are fine, but when it gets down to sex your not communicating in words anymore. Intellect no longer plays a roll. My point is, the better you look, the better your sex will be. The better you look the more others want to have sex with you. So although the act of working out may seem boring, being able to have better sex alone should make-up for any bordom one experiences while lifting. I Know some of you guys are so hard core you will be mad at me for mentioning girls with lifting, but come on- I am just talking about what to say to some idiot who obviously is not going to lift anyway. They are just making excuses why they dont.
    you can get a good looking body from many different activities besides lifting.

We lifters have a hard time understanding why people would not lift. But I bet soccer players have a very hard time understanding why we lifters dont play soccer. Just saying people are lasy because they dont enjoy lifting is shortsighted.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bonerdonor
    Mizfit id pm but I dont have that privilege yet. Ur name doesnt start with a J and end with aclyn, does it? If not you have a long lost twin out there somewhere. The spitting image. shit.
    Then it would be a triplet..

Because my name is not that.. and i a;ready got an identical twin

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    Wow. You really nailed it. I think this is a big motive for me. I think it's intertwined with sex and sensuality in a number of ways. First, the act of pumping up feels sexual to me. And the way woman respond to it, you see the interest and that definately gives you "ideas" and triggers the urge. Plus being in optimal health with the test a bit on the high side, you're good to go. I totally agree with the spirit of your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    In a way, I can see why people find it boring. It's repetetive. But it's definately the highlight of my day. It's very flow. I have no sense of time when I'm training. I love sweating profusely and I love the feeling of heavy weight on my traps as I descend into a squat. I really connect with it but it was an aquired taste. I remember at one point when I started....I thought, I don't like this, it hurts. I learn to love that pain and dig deep within myself to surmount it. That's the challenge. How do I let a sense of rage make me break through this pain like I don't care. Afterward, you feel like God.
    I also like that it's self-oriented - it's your own little world. Good tmes!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    you can get a good looking body from many different activities besides lifting.

Your right! I think I was in the best shape when living in Asia. My sex life gave me the best abs I have ever had!

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit

twins are my favourite kind of genetic abnormality

lifting is not boring in the least! makes you feel fukkin great

not to mention being ripped up changes your entire social life. guys want to be you and girls can't get enough of you. how can someone say that is boring?

bonerdonor is offline Associate Member

Freaky stuff. Your all babes though.

Some rock n roll gets me going on days when I am fatigued. Gets you in the mindset if your somewhere else.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt
    twins are my favourite kind of genetic abnormality
    Mine too

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend

I know what your real name is!

Thread Information