Just had to make one of those decisions thats so hard to make that you put it off and find ways around it. I just kicked my girlfriend of over 2 1/2 years out, after living together for more than a year. I actually have before, but its always kinda been in haste and not serious enough that she leaves for more than 1 night, just normal fights i guess, but its become real serious now.

Bare with me as i try to give some of the explanation....

She did cheat on me with a guy she knew before me early in our relationship, which i know should have been sign one into the type of person she really is...but she was genuinly sorry, and begged forgiveness, and im the type of person that can forgive...If i was put in a certain cituation there are times i would have given-in in the beginning...

Then i moved to Atlanta from NY, so we could start our own lives, its so much more affordable here to live, it was the best choice for us to live together..but it was a big sacrafice for me, as well as her (we both do have family here though)..i came here first and got a job and settled and everything, then she came down about 3 months later.

One night out drinking with some friends, some girl/girl talk gets going and she spills out that she has hooked up with 2 girls. I do know she finds them attractive and has had sex with one before i met her...but we have talked very openly, and i never heard of 2 girls!!! Turns out the second one was recently while i was in GA, and she was in NY! But she says she 'was drunk and doesnt even remember' blah blah....
So that caused issues for a while, and i havent really trusted her since.

.....continued in next post...