SVTMuscle* is offline Banned

stupid stupid girls..

You know what drives me nut!!! is listening to the stupid ass girl who works at the desk at the gym i train/work at and watching all the guys who are huge who are getting ready for a contest and say (exact words from last night)
    "I dunno why they are so proud of their bodies, they are on steroids and its not like they do any work to actually get a body like that they just took steroids."

and its so engraved in these peoples heads no matter how much i explain to their stupid ignorant asses they dont know anything the truth about AAS and stuff they still hold the same thoughts.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    You know what drives me nut!!! is listening to the stupid ass girl who works at the desk at the gym i train/work at and watching all the guys who are huge who are getting ready for a contest and say (exact words from last night)
    "I dunno why they are so proud of their bodies, they are on steroids and its not like they do any work to actually get a body like that they just took steroids."

and its so engraved in these peoples heads no matter how much i explain to their stupid ignorant asses they dont know anything the truth about AAS and stuff they still hold the same thoughts.
    assbags......**** 'em all. people like that aren't worth the time of day, just glare at her and keep a walkin.

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Sure, stick needle in, don't do shit, gain twenty pounds of muscle in a month, that how it works right! Dumb b!tch

yeah her IQ dosnt exceed her shoe size so its like teaching math to a monkey

elite2kr is offline Member
    people like that are worthless and should not waste my air

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    You guys are all cheaters.

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    ahh roid you crack me up

Bojangles69 is offline Banned

sometimes if your tryn to explain something to someone and they keep disagreeing with you, their whole mind state becomes "disagree despite all" once i see they've reached this state, i completely reverse my trying to persuade them otherwise and start agreeing with them. A LOT of people if you switch at the right moment will start disagreeing that you agree with them, and it usually last for about 10 seconds before they realize how emotionally charged and intellectually unconnected they are, at this point you have open grounds to make a complete mochery of them. It takes some practice but it works like a charm..

bojangles you sand baggin son of a bitch i dont have that much patience with stupid people haha

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    dude relax, its not worth your energy to worry about people like that. everything will be alright man... haha

yeah i've been in a bad mood the past few days i gotta let it out!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Why bother with people who don't have a clue what they're talking bout

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    i dont even try to explain anymore.i just walk off, its not worth my time.

those are my type of girls! haha

GreenLantern12 is offline Associate Member
    You didn't tell her to just keep eating her Mc Donalds and wondering why she dosn't have a bf when she works in a gym for of testostron filled guys?

those are my type of girls! haha
    YEah my kinda girls are the ones that don't ask what those little bottles in the fridge are for

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yep dont bother w/ her.. just shank her w/ a piece of glass.. i gurantee she will aggree w/ you then.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    yep dont bother w/ her.. just shank her w/ a piece of glass.. i gurantee she will aggree w/ you then.
    haha Oz style!

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah her IQ dosnt exceed her shoe size so its like teaching math to a monkey
    What iz monkay?

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    next time u see her pick up the heaviest dumbells and "accidently" throw it in her face.

lol i remember before i even thought about aas i was like "u just sit at home and grow huge but get a lil pecker"

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Too often I hear

"roids makes your dick small"

"roids turns you into a psycho"

Blahblahblahblah.

Arseholes man. Does no one ****ing research these days?

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    Too often I hear

"roids makes your dick small"

"roids turns you into a psycho"

Blahblahblahblah.

Arseholes man. Does no one ****ing research these days?
    who has time to research when media feeds them with BS

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    SVT to u even juice bro?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member

i've heard it so much over the last few years that i just ignore any talk about steroids. i quit trying to defend steroids because people immediatly think banned substance and totally bag it. it will never change unless steroids become legal. the more you try to defend it the more attention you draw to yourself. sad but true.

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member

people like to make broad sweeping statements without even knowing a single thing about the subject matter. I catch myself saying things like that too. Example is when arguing with someone about steroids, when they say that steroids are bad for you because it causes baldness, liver damage , roid rage , wahtever i ask them where do they get their info from? I ask them if they have done enough research and have enough anecdotal evidence to back their hypothesis. That usually shuts them up. And NO its not because of the big words

usually they ask me if i know better and i just play dumb, but advise them to shut up until they can cite their sources and show me a book.
    Also in your case you were dealing with a woman and theyre usually quite stupid

IM KIDDING
    RELAX!!

pelly789 is offline Member
    i hear that all the time too, little kids that walk into the gym and say things like "the only reason hes so big is because he juices anyone can do that" i just laugh and walk away because its not even worth explaining to anyone anymore

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    i hear that all the time too, little kids that walk into the gym and say things like "the only reason hes so big is because he juices anyone can do that" i just laugh and walk away because its not even worth explaining to anyone anymore
    exactly. the best thing to do is just to keep it to yourself so that way when you get mad over something they don't automatically blame it on steroids . i had a buddy back into my truck and then when i blew up becuase he was drunk and being stupid he blamed it on the steroids. did you not just see your car hit my truck and cause $3k worth of damage? it's best to keep to yourself. everyone will look to steroids as an excuse. i almost think people will test you more when on cycle anyways. my friends use to rile me up but now that they don't know i'm on they don't seem to try. coincidence? maybe but i don't know.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie

yea i know how you feel bro. that sh_t really pisses me off too. my friend told me that im lazy for taking gear the other day and i fu_kin lost it. people always want to look down on sh_t they dont understand

chest6 is offline Banned
    i dont even bother explaining anymore

no, im not on gear yet. but i have the same mentality as if i were on them though.

FUNNIEST THING EVER HAPPENED TODAY!!! I NEED TO MAKE A NEW THREAD FOR IT!!! HAHAHAHA WAIT FOR IT!!!

dumb bitch.

Temptation is offline Female Member
    She's probably just bitter because she flirts with every hottie that walks through the door and gets turned down all of the time. I am sure with that attitude she won't last too long.

lol sounds about right there temptation

biggerisbetter2006 is offline Female Member
    I have never understood why they hire girls to work at a gym when they are completely clueless and dumb when it comes to anything fitness/workout related. She's not worth your time, forget it.

Temptation is offline Female Member
    Think about it.... if you were a manager at a gym how would you get the "non aas forums type" guys to show up to the gym and "bring their buddies"?

It's the same thought process as why they hire c-l-u-e-l-e-s-s college girls to work the service desk at Auto-Zone... personal experience here.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    dumb ass broads

Thread Information