Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sandwich2003 is offline Banned

Girlfriend asks if I want a threesome ... then gets mad!

Last night before we went to sleep my girlfriend told me she saw her friend Janice in the locker room at the gym in a thong. And told me that it kind of turned her on. She told me that she knew that Janice, which by the way I find to be a superhot piece of ass, has had experience with girls.

Then she asked if I would like a threesome with her and Janice for my birthday, in which I replied without any hesitation: Hell yeah!

She got mad and is giving me the silent threatment all day.

WTF? She asked me. And she told me Janice turns her on, and I didn't get mad.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I will stand in for you.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's a test to see if you are into her friend or looking for other women.

NEVER, EVER fall into a woman's trap of the test........ and they have many of them

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I know how you feel. Sometimes it feels like women say stuff like that just to start a fight. Drives me up the wall.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Always say maybe. Never hell yeah..lol

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    if my gf asked me a question like that that i wouldnt say "hell yeah" for the obvious reason

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    LMAO, I think it was the "Hell Yeah!" that landed you in the shit, I can understand it being hard to play it cool with an offer like that on the table but maybe you should have been more like "OK, I guess it would be fun but it would have to be a one off, we don't want to risk doing anything that could jeopardise our relationship" - you get me?
    And then you can slowly work your way round to the important questions like "I do get to fuck her too right?" and "Should we video it or shall we make do with photos?"

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    it was the "Hell yeah!' that got you in trouble.

Sandwich2003 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    LMAO, I think it was the "Hell Yeah!" that landed you in the shit, I can understand it being hard to play it cool with an offer like that on the table but maybe you should have been more like "OK, I guess it would be fun but it would have to be a one off, we don't want to risk doing anything that could jeopardise our relationship" - you get me?
    And then you can slowly work your way round to the important questions like "I do get to fuck her too right?" and "Should we video it or shall we make do with photos?"

I know the Hell Yeah was maybe too strong. But in the moment in felt fit to say that, because my girl was (or acted) very horny.

But NotSmall, that is a nice way to handle it. You sound experienced

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    dude even if you got to swing with her...would have just led to drama later.

In 3 somes...some one is gonna get stupid / drama.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    if u do it, which i think ruins a relationship, it shouldn't be a freind.. now she is going to be uncomfy when ever your near her friend

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich2003
    I know the Hell Yeah was maybe too strong. But in the moment in felt fit to say that, because my girl was (or acted) very horny.

But NotSmall, that is a nice way to handle it. You sound experienced
    If you mean experienced in getting overexcited and saying stupid things then yes, you are correct!

Experienced in threesomes? - No, unfortunately not!

My girlie is up for the idea of a threesome but only if it is someone we don't know and will never see again, which is proving tricky to engineer!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    dude even if you got to swing with her...would have just led to drama later.

In 3 somes...some one is gonna get stupid / drama.
    Not always bro.. but the possibility is deff there, you gotta pick and choose them carefully lol
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    could have been one of those little test girls throw out there to see how you react now she knows that you wont have any problem fuvking another woman

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    The cards are not stacked in your favor in this game. Tell your girl that you were only kidding and would not like to be with any other girls other then her.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd break up with her and toss her shit out in the yard.. Tell her you have no time for games like this and she is being rediculous not to mention she manipulated you with the conversation...
    CCCCC YA.

oh yea, and then go get with Janice
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I'd break up with her and toss her shit out in the yard.. Tell her you have no time for games like this and she is being rediculous not to mention she manipulated you with the conversation...
    CCCCC YA.

LMAO!

Who's seen that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry wants to dump his gf for her friend so he and George cook up a plan where Jerry asks his gf for a menage et trois with her friend so that she will dump him, the idea being that she will tell the friend who will be secretly flattered and then vulnerable to Jerry's advances, only it backfires - the gf agrees and Jerry is too scared to go through with the menage. Fucking funny stuff!

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell Yeah!!

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    CCCCC YA.

This was going to be my exact post.

chest6 is offline Banned
    ROFL. My ex did the same thing to me. Shes like "Would you have a 3some if I got another girl for your birthday?" I gave the Peter Griffin face for like 5 minutes :/ not sure what the right answer was Then I hesitantly said..umm..noo? She was like right answer..I'm like wtf? U dumb bitch with ur games

TinTin78 is offline Member
    My ex was the one really nagging about a threesome, I acted as the girl in this case. She was really into it and it kinda scared me, I guess I needed to feel loved more than sex with more people.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    ROFL. My ex did the same thing to me. Shes like "Would you have a 3some if I got another girl for your birthday?" I gave the Peter Griffin face for like 5 minutes :/ not sure what the right answer was Then I hesitantly said..umm..noo? She was like right answer..I'm like wtf? U dumb bitch with ur games
    should had turned the tables on her, and asked her to get u a male stripper LOL

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    hahaha. i hate mind games, altho when a girlfriend plays them with me, i do enjoy playing them back. BUT, id rather they not occur at all, i just like revenge. what she has done is typical woman, in her mind she has done nothing wrong in the slightest, and you, sir, are a bastard!!! women!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    hahaha..damn thats a good idea. She had the stripper idea at first and was like.."what if one of them wanted a 3some" etc.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    CCCCC YA.

That's what i'm talking about, Use reverse psychology. You minipulated me now go Fyaself! Take your shit and leave and go find some sucker to put up with your shit.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    It was a test and you failed miserably. The correct response is:

"Is this what you really want? I will do it if you really want to."
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Last night before we went to sleep my girlfriend told me she saw her friend Janice in the locker room at the gym in a thong. And told me that it kind of turned her on. She told me that she knew that Janice, which by the way I find to be a superhot piece of ass, has had experience with girls.

Then she asked if I would like a threesome with her and Janice for my birthday, in which I replied without any hesitation: Hell yeah!

Proper response:

"Well, I guess that would be okay, if that's what you want. Might be fun! I would love to see you getting sexual attention from another woman!"

You see, you fell into the trap. You were like showing interest in another woman. Tsk tsk. Also, if you two ever plan to do something like this, you MUST have a candid conversation about what is okay and what is not. For instance, she might not want you screwing the other woman or coming with her. She might want to reserve those treats for herself. Also it is helpful if your GF is slightly hotter than the other girl, and knows it, too. Women have egos, too, and you don't want any insecurities mesing up your good time, let alone your relationship.

Love
    Anna

You fell for the trap. If you wanted to happen you should have said, well I'm not really into her, I'm into you. But if you think it would be fun to experiment then sure.

AnnA you are always so right on, to bad you have a cock! LOL

This Janice girl turns me on too...
    LOL and i only got 2 sentences about her to work with.

hahahah

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"

yeah that is a touchy subject,you have to answer it with something like" i would only want to do something like tht if you realy wanted to,i really love you and thats all i need" an answerlike that will give the advantage, she now is comfortable that you are only into her,

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    He should have said not Janice, I have a few women in mind.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

chest6 is offline Banned
    Anna good response..where the hell have u been?

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Anna good response..where the hell have u been?
    Busy, Girlfriend. Actually I was an extra in a movie being shot here in the city, called Deja Vu, and doing some consultation for another one and getting paid well for it, and this is on top of my regular full time and another part time job. I still need to save about 3G for my surgery... I have moved the date up to January 15. I will be going to Thailand and I want to be sure I can meet any unexpected expenses. My Princess is starting to have second thoughts about me going through with this, so I have been spending a lot of time with her, trying to reassure her and stuff. Also getting ready for hurricane season, which promises to be a doozy. Water temps in the gulf are unseasonably high so I expect early storms this summer, with stronger ones coming earlier in the year than usual. We are in the French Quarter, which is high ground, but wind damage can still be catastrophic even to these old and soundly built houses.

Love
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    He should have said not Janice, I have a few women in mind.
    LMAO!
    Yeah that woulda gone down a storm!

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It's a test to see if you are into her friend or looking for other women.

NEVER, EVER fall into a woman's trap of the test........ and they have many of them
    Yep it was a test and now she will forever know that you think Janice is a piece of ass. I think this is pretty funny. Once when I was with another women, last week, we banished my bf to the couch while we played. Guess that was pretty mean!

you meany!

Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    Yep it was a test and now she will forever know that you think Janice is a piece of ass. I think this is pretty funny. Once when I was with another women, last week, we banished my bf to the couch while we played. Guess that was pretty mean!
    I'm not even your bf and I'm pissed off about it!

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I think you got burned. I hate when women do that kind of shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information