Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bagged an ugly

bagged an ugly

i dont know what my problem is. i've always stayed away from sluts/whores/uglies and fatties, but last november i slept with a girl next door when i was drunk who isn't exactly a 6. After words i hated myself for it and was absolutely repulsed by her. now, some 6 months later i'm still kicking myself in the ass for it. today i was thinking about it and actually gagged - which concerned me enough to post this topic. she was not only the worste lay ive ever had, but also the worste looking girl ive ever been with, and i can't seem to forgive myself. A lesson has been learned, thats for sure, but i just want to get over it and forget about it. My room mate is friends with her so she's usually at our apartment once/week or so, and I havent spoken to her since i slept with her basically. Anyone ever been in a similar situation? How did you forgive yourself? I might just be being a pvssy.

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GunTotingHipGangster
    i dont know what my problem is. i've always stayed away from sluts/whores/uglies and fatties, but last november i slept with a girl next door when i was drunk who isn't exactly a 6. After words i hated myself for it and was absolutely repulsed by her. now, some 6 months later i'm still kicking myself in the ass for it. today i was thinking about it and actually gagged - which concerned me enough to post this topic. she was not only the worste lay ive ever had, but also the worste looking girl ive ever been with, and i can't seem to forgive myself. A lesson has been learned, thats for sure, but i just want to get over it and forget about it. My room mate is friends with her so she's usually at our apartment once/week or so, and I havent spoken to her since i slept with her basically. Anyone ever been in a similar situation? How did you forgive yourself? I might just be being a pvssy.
    when i do something bad, i just try not to think about it too much
    so everytime i get reminded of the incident i just quickly change the topic
    works for me

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    hahaha, i woke up with strange this past weekend myself man... happens to the best of us. just forget about it

littlemantc is offline Associate Member
    yup i have been there also...just get ya a hottie and youll 4get all about her..

you know what they say...fat girls and mopeds r both fun to ride...till your friends catch u on them

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    If I was there I would slap you and tell ya to stop being a puzzy. You would snap out of it.

That sucks you see her so much.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Dude, it happens, get over it.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Beauty is only a lightswitch away!

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    We're our own worse critics, remember that! Everyone makes mistakes, and clearly this is one you won't be making again, and that's the important thing. You can't change what you've done but you can manage what you do in the future.. just watch out for the drinking... it could get you back in the same situation if you aren't careful. It's too bad that she's at your apt every week, definitely plays a factor in not being able to forget about it... try not to gag while looking at her though if you can

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    We're our own worse critics, remember that! Everyone makes mistakes, and clearly this is one you won't be making again, and that's the important thing. You can't change what you've done but you can manage what you do in the future.. just watch out for the drinking... it could get you back in the same situation if you aren't careful. It's too bad that she's at your apt every week, definitely plays a factor in not being able to forget about it... try not to gag while looking at her though if you can

you could have put a flag over her head and fvck her for old glory...

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    If I was there I would slap you and tell ya to stop being a puzzy. You would snap out of it.

That sucks you see her so much.
    thats actually a pretty good idea...if i convince myself that im being weak (a pvssy) about this than maybe i'll be able to get over it

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Dam this is funny as sh!t.. I was just on this other forum (different subject) but anyway there was a chick on there said she slept with her neighbor about 6 months ago and she has been kicking herself ever since.. She said he was the worst lay ever.. one of those "# 3 Men" (3 inches long and lasted for 3 minutes).. gosh how weird is that.. two different people on two different forums talking about the same thing.. weird..

just fvckin' which you dude. I have been there also.. I actually told this girl I loved her because she said she would not give it up unless I told her.. Well Duh.. I did and then she stalked me for months.. I finally had to move..

~Old

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Dam this is funny as sh!t.. I was just on this other forum (different subject) but anyway there was a chick on there said she slept with her neighbor about 6 months ago and she has been kicking herself ever since.. She said he was the worst lay ever.. one of those "# 3 Men" (3 inches long and lasted for 3 minutes).. gosh how weird is that.. two different people on two different forums talking about the same thing.. weird..

just fvckin' which you dude. I have been there also.. I actually told this girl I loved her because she said she would not give it up unless I told her.. Well Duh.. I did and then she stalked me for months.. I finally had to move..

~Old
    thats too funny!!!

RA
    thats actually a pretty good idea...if i convince myself that im being weak (a pvssy) about this than maybe i'll be able to get over it

All right. I did it too. Bagged an ugly. It had been a drought and that when combined with drink is not a good thing. Lesson learned. Quality is WAY better than quantity. Trouble with you is you have to keep looking death in the face. Man tell your bro not to bring her around when your there and then just forget about it.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Pics not loading

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Beauty is only a lightswitch away!
    rofl

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I thank god this has never happened.

hey sleep with her again and see if it gets better.. if you don't like it you can puke on her and hopefully feel better anyway.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I thank god this has never happened.

hey sleep with her again and see if it gets better.. if you don't like it you can puke on her and hopefully feel better anyway.

yea, nothing puts a woman in her place quite like puking on her

hey sleep with her again and see if it gets better
    no way, i'll pass on that
    her twat looked like a sloppy joe

Mizfit is offline Banned
    no way, i'll pass on that
    her twat looked like a sloppy joe
    and u felt like taco?

(I'm joking by the way about giving her another try.. just lose the drunk goggles for next time and you'll be ok)

hauss man is offline Member
    dont worry about it everyone slums it up sometime

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude it happens to most of us. i personally find it funny, altho i have only slept with 2 girls drunk that i wouldnt have done sober. i just made it perfectly clear that it was a one-off, and we have got along just fine afterwards

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I get like that all the time, I meet a chick I hella wanna get with, and when I finaly do, Im like "alright, later." and my feelings do a complete 180.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    meh, we've all been there man.
    it's like benching in the a gym, some days you cant lift anything and you feel embarrased benching only 100lbs when you know you can really put up 300 (just for examples here) and you feel everyone knows you for only benchin 100 haha

and u felt like taco?

(I'm joking by the way about giving her another try.. just lose the drunk goggles for next time and you'll be ok)
    definatly wasnt in the mood for ground beef..this was the first and only time alcohol ever got me in trouble with out the fuzz, but i guess i'll have to take it with a grain of salt and live and learn...besides i got another girl now (and yes, im sober now)

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    meh, we've all been there man.
    it's like benching in the a gym, some days you cant lift anything and you feel embarrased benching only 100lbs when you know you can really put up 300 (just for examples here) and you feel everyone knows you for only benchin 100 haha
    good analogy! Ive always been hard on myself, so i guess this is just another case of that, but i'll definatly be going for the 300 lbers from now on....wait

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    At least you know you have a definite lay when you get bored of pulling on your willy
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    At least you know you have a definite lay when you get bored of pulling on your willy
    9.9 times out of ten i'd rather pull my willy on that one, or i'd rather take my chances with a bar slut
    i wasnt exaggerating when i said i gagged...and thats six months later!

roar1 is offline New Member
    it happens bro

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    I get like that all the time, I meet a chick I hella wanna get with, and when I finaly do, Im like "alright, later." and my feelings do a complete 180.
    me too... without the feelings part

Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    me too... without the feelings part

Yea, I think Im an addict, seriously. I like fiend for it, then when I finally do it, I regret the shit out of it afterwards and avoid them an shit.

I almost look down on them afterwards, kinda *ucked up, like: "Ugh! You had sex with ME!? Ugh!" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Yea, I think Im an addict, seriously. I like fiend for it, then when I finally do it, I regret the shit out of it afterwards and avoid them an shit.
    oh well, what are you gonna do right?? wait, oh the next one will do.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I dunno why Shnouzed is trying to give inspiration he loves the uglies he told me? he paid those strippers to get a pic in his avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    I dunno why Shnouzed is trying to give inspiration he loves the uglies he told me? he paid those strippers to get a pic in his avatar!

Those are his sisters..

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Those are his sisters..
    Really? Hey Schouzicle, hook a brother up I could help improve your family's bloodline with a bit of English class

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Really? Hey Schouzicle, hook a brother up I could help improve your family's bloodline with a bit of English class

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    If you keep screwing enough ugly bitches eventually you will begin to forget about them because they all get mixed up into a big fat gross memory. Dont worry about it kid, pretty soon life will catch up to you. You will miss the days your only concern was thinking about some ugly chick you drilled. Just look at it this way, you did your favor to the ugly gods. Maybe some hot chick who you normaly could not pick up will do you because the ugly gods are happy with you.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    The one part that is fun about being a female poster among the men, is i get to see this shit and it makes me laugh

RA
    The one part that is fun about being a female poster among the men, is i get to see this shit and it makes me laugh

So you always wondered what was going through guys minds. Now you see its just a hamster with a hardon running around in circles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information