Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big dude

faceboy is offline New Member
    Real nice flaming the fat ones.

I was 348lbs at 17 years old on a 5'10'' frame, which I attribute to my ignorance of nutrition. The problem is that these people just don't know any better about the foods they eat.

They will sit there and have a salad, trying to change and diet, not realizing that the half bottle of dressing they put on it, would have make a Tripple Whooper w/ Cheese Meal a healthier option.

What most people need to make a difference is a motivator. I was told by my PCP that he was interested in placing me on experimental diabetic drugs I would be jabbing for the rest of my life b/c I was pre-diabetic. I went home that day and swore to myself I would never touch sugar again. After 3 months of scrutinizing anything I ate for Corn Syrups, Sugar and Refined Flours, I noticed I lost 20lbs, and was still eating well. From there on in I could stop reading about nutrition and exercise.

I am now 205lbs, 5'11'', 22y.o, and 16%b.f.

And I too find myself walking into Walmart thinking WTF are these people thinking?!?!? But that's just it, they think what they know, and that is next to nothing about nutrition.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    just look at his fl......abs!

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by faceboy
    I was 348lbs at 17 years old on a 5'10'' frame, which I attribute to my ignorance of nutrition. The problem is that these people just don't know any better about the foods they eat.

They will sit there and have a salad, trying to change and diet, not realizing that the half bottle of dressing they put on it, would have make a Tripple Whooper w/ Cheese Meal a healthier option.

What most people need to make a difference is a motivator. I was told by my PCP that he was interested in placing me on experimental diabetic drugs I would be jabbing for the rest of my life b/c I was pre-diabetic. I went home that day and swore to myself I would never touch sugar again. After 3 months of scrutinizing anything I ate for Corn Syrups, Sugar and Refined Flours, I noticed I lost 20lbs, and was still eating well. From there on in I could stop reading about nutrition and exercise.

And I too find myself walking into Walmart thinking WTF are these people thinking?!?!? But that's just it, they think what they know, and that is next to nothing about nutrition.

Don't forget we also flame the skinny ones and the ugly ones and the stupid ones.

I have been overweight and at one point about 40% BF so I can say that regardless of what you say not all people Think they know.. many don't give a flying fornication about it and then they cost us more on health care. I say this because I was one of the fat asses that ate whatever I wanted and did not care one way or the other what I looked like. I too woke up one day and said enough is enough but I was no where near 500,600 700.... pounds. Also the fatties I see at wal-mart that have donuts, pizza and soda DO NOT think they are eating healthy they don't care, plain and simple.

I don't advocate that we all have to be in perfect shape but God at least be reasonable on how much food you eat.

~Old

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    It must suck to be at that hopeless stage. Even if he made an effort to lose weight, with gastric surgery, it would take him 10 years to get down to under 500 lbs, and he'd probably die by then anyways. Must be a horrible feeling to hate waking up in that body every day.

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member

BLA BLA BLA whine whine whine odviously they no nothing about diet dumb ass, that we can tell, their are computer with search buttons, their is books, their are doctors, personal trainer, nutritionalists, they are just ****ing fat and lazy and so were you until you did something about it, i hate these fat people that whine and bitch, we can fly to the moon but we cant figure out how to keep 1200 once again 1200 ****ing pounds come on man, this ****er gave up on life or is just fat and lazy, and if he has a thyroid problem then the doc could fix that

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    anyways good job faceboy

There is a wealth of information on nutrition, exercise, and diet everywhere for free. You can;t turn on the TV, radio, or computer without having it right in your face, so I don;t buy the "we don't know about nutrition" crap.

LIke Shred said, they are lazy and glutonous (did I spell that right?).

The junk food they snack on 24/7 costs much more than a healthy diet would, so I don;t buy the "we can;t afford healthy food" crap either.

They eat horrendous amounts of horrible food and the only exercise they get is walking to and from the fridge. Most of these people only leave the house to go stock up at WalMArt or to pick up their government checks.

And isn't it amazing now many of them have self-diagnosed thyroid problems?

tretch187 is offline Associate Member
    Dude.... figure..... 1/3 of that weight is LBM....

All he needs to do now is cut and lose no muscle at all.

Win Mr. Olympia at 300 shredded to the bone. LMAO

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tretch187
    Dude.... figure..... 1/3 of that weight is LBM....

All he needs to do now is cut and lose no muscle at all.

Win Mr. Olympia at 300 shredded to the bone. LMAO
    lol now that would be impressive

chest6 is offline Banned

Dont give me that. Good..or at least decent nutrition is common knowledge. When you are that obese the "Stop eating so much" diet should help you lose a shit-ton of weight anyway. "The problem is that these people just don't know any better about the foods they eat." That is such bullshit. Everyone learns by the time they are 6 years old how to eat halfway decently. Oh..hmm..this cookie cake is very nutritious...I think I'll eat the whole thing. No, these people are extremely lazy and made the decision to get fat as hell and never turn back a LONG time ago.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    This guy is help-less. It is the fault of the people that take care of him. I'd
    give him a couple of scoops of kibble every day about 3 pm. My dogs love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ufa

mmmmmmmmmm.......kibble.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Big dude-homer.jpg  

chest6 is offline Banned
    I bet that guy got to 1200 eating healthy eh?

tretch187 is offline Associate Member

Would be easier to just hook him up to an I-V then induce a comma

Wake up 2 years later weight a buck-twenty. lol

Quote Originally Posted by tretch187
    Would be easier to just hook him up to an I-V then induce a comma

Wake up 2 years later weight a buck-twenty. lol

Sweet can they do that?? Maybe I can have that done and they can also put me on one of those tonning tables and I would be buff when I was done.

Very cool..

~Old

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    1200lbs, that's a sh!t ton of rice and beans.

Quote Originally Posted by NOREGRETS
    1200lbs, that's a sh!t ton of rice and beans.

Well technically that would be 2000lbs so he was more like 2/3 of a ton of rice and beans

~Old

All he needs is one of those electric ab-belts and low-fat doritos. He'll be shredded in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    All he needs is one of those electric ab-belts and low-fat doritos. He'll be shredded in no time.

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Sh!t, he would need a whole body suit with electric pulses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information