People in the food service industry, cut your ****ing hair!!!!

I dont know how it is in other places in the country, but I'm seeing more and more of this shit around these parts lately. For some odd reason, alot of deli's,burrito places,pizza joints, etc etc. are hiring these Shaggy "I just took a lethal dose of heroin" zz top beard down to my ballsack, Ben and Jerry's condoning, tree hugger mother****ers. Their hair is all over the ****ing place, looking like they just stuck their dick in a light socket. The management should do something about people like this, some of their fleas or hair might fall into my food!!!!

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    All douchebags in my opinion, I agree.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    much worse things happen at places like that than just a little hair in the food

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Have you seen the movie Waiting?? I am 100% polite too all the servers and such at restuarants now lol

I worked in a restuarant for 5 years so I know about things, and I hated when I got horrible customers. Pissed me off so now I am always polite even if service is abit off.

king diamond is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I dont know how it is in other places in the country, but I'm seeing more and more of this shit around these parts lately. For some odd reason, alot of deli's,burrito places,pizza joints, etc etc. are hiring these Shaggy "I just took a lethal dose of heroin" zz top beard down to my ballsack, Ben and Jerry's condoning, tree hugger mother****ers. Their hair is all over the ****ing place, looking like they just stuck their dick in a light socket. The management should do something about people like this, some of their fleas or hair might fall into my food!!!!
    fvckin amen!!!!

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    Have you seen the movie Waiting?? I am 100% polite too all the servers and such at restuarants now lol

I worked in a restuarant for 5 years so I know about things, and I hated when I got horrible customers. Pissed me off so now I am always polite even if service is abit off.
    i agree 100%

few years back word was out that they had found 3-4 different sperm samples in the hot sauce
    and i feel sorry for the coppas that eat at mcdonalds, ppl always spit in their food n drink.. btw i feel sorry for everyone that eat at mcdonalds/BK etc

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I live in Florida and there are not even laws here requiring food workers to wear gloves! I hate this! Even though people still touch gross things and then food, I like to see some gloves.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Yeah, and not only that but most of 'em tow caravans AND wear baggy jeans!

goddamn man, your freakin out over something else now, roid rage lol

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    i haven't been here in a while...and what do i see....Stayinstack's lovely thread....boy i missed ya!

never fails to make me laugh
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

GreenLantern12 is offline Associate Member
    Stayinstack,

That's what you get when you eat at Mc Donalds, are these on your approved diet places.

And seriously how much drugs can a person buy making $6 an hour?

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    I live in Florida and there are not even laws here requiring food workers to wear gloves! I hate this! Even though people still touch gross things and then food, I like to see some gloves.

I live in florida also. It is bad enough how the majority of the people working in those positions are but the fact that they dont even have to wear gloves by law totally ended all my bad habits of fast food and eating out. No matter how bad something may seem someone out there always has it way worse IMO.

big staley is offline Junior Member
    i w-at a pizza place and ill t-bag an a** holes food all day if your foods not right dont be a dick and always tip the f-king pizza guy or next time its spit and ball hair.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I always tip them off, the next time they see me come in they start taking care of me more then the rest of the people there.

big staley is offline Junior Member
    keep tiping us we only make 6.00 an hour and the jo sucks

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big staley
    i w-at a pizza place and ill t-bag an a** holes food all day if your foods not right dont be a dick and always tip the f-king pizza guy or next time its spit and ball hair.
    i support any hardworking people...as myself and roommates are just that...but if i found you or anyone put some ball hair in my food id rip em off and slap you around with your flacid sack i hope you dont actually put your ball hair in peoples food...sick ****

and oh yeah to stayinstacked f those dirty hippies and mungrels hairnets for all nasty employess!! or those bee masks..then nothing can pass through

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern12
    Stayinstack,

That's what you get when you eat at Mc Donalds, are these on your approved diet places.

And seriously how much drugs can a person buy making $6 an hour?
    hahaha! so true..

Thread Information