Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ascendant is offline Senior Member
    if a hot girl were sticking her *ss right in my face like that, i'd be sticking my finger right in that *ss saying "how u doin?". just playing, but i would more likely than not say something to her about her looks. a lot of women, despite what many of you think, are very insecure in the gym. you'd more likely than not flatter her than offend her. also, if she had plenty of other places to go and decided to stretch right in front of you, maybe she was trying to indirectly flirt with you? as far as you being "committed", open the relationship buddy! swinging is a hell of a lot more fun.

never picked a chick up from a gym, but then again that's cause when i'm in the gym i'm very focused on my workout. regretfully my current gym doesn't have many hotties in it cause it's a hardcore gym, which i suppose intimidates most women. the good thing is a lot of other large guys for motivation. also, the equipment is great. it's just the scenery sucks. though i don't let women distract me from my workout, that doesn't mean i don't like something to look at between sets.

oh, and as for you mizfit, you'd unquestionably be more of a distraction than anything else in the gym, as i'm sure you are to many.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I dont really pay attention when during weights..but during cardio my eyes wander But..if Im in between sets and sittin on a bench or somethin I might stare for a sec. Gotta agree with SVT tho..a lot do it for attention. I have talked to some that have admitted it before. They were drunk..so i dont think they woulda otherwise

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    if your workout takes priority over hawt chicks then you have some ****ed up priorities.

solid-d is offline Member
    I wanna see pics... I got a mental visiual but this thread is worthless without pics..... God Damit

Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    if your workout takes priority over hawt chicks then you have some ****ed up priorities.
    hey man, remember the workouts is what helps you get the hot chicks. if you spend too much time looking at the chicks and not doing your workouts, you'll never build the body to get those chicks and all you'll ever do is stare and drool but never actually get one.

like i said, in between sets it's great to kill some time, but you can revolve checking the hot chicks out around the workout. after all, looking at the chick is going to amuse you for maybe the next hour while she's there, but the workout you do will give you gains that will last far longer and possibly even get your glances returned back to you down the road.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    dude...this happened to me today. Now i'm not exactly an attractive guy so I definately am not used to having girls randomly talk to me. So I'm working out in the gym and totally zoning out. You know , picking a point in the wall in front of me and stuff. So this girl walks up to me right after i re-rack weights from squats. And she says "Maybe if you didn't look so pissed off girls would come up to you more often". So me being the shyest guy in the world... I say nothing and she walks off. WTF is that?

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    dude...this happened to me today. Now i'm not exactly an attractive guy so I definately am not used to having girls randomly talk to me. So I'm working out in the gym and totally zoning out. You know , picking a point in the wall in front of me and stuff. So this girl walks up to me right after i re-rack weights from squats. And she says "Maybe if you didn't look so pissed off girls would come up to you more often". So me being the shyest guy in the world... I say nothing and she walks off. WTF is that?
    really hard to make a call on that. she was most likely hinting that she had an interest (or maybe a friend of hers did), but you had something you needed to work on. either when working out you just make horrible faces (which most of us do), or your shyness may make you not smile very much or have a very positive look to you.

if i were you, next time i see her i'd first thank her for the advice, then next ask her exactly what she meant by what she said. even if it doesn't help you get her, might help you in meeting other women, so it's worth a shot.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    yah .. i don't smile very often. Havn't since I was a kid on a regular basis unless i'm drunk :P

yah .. i don't smile very often. Havn't since I was a kid on a regular basis unless i'm drunk :P
    well that's probably what she was talking about then. i used to be shy when i was younger, and didn't smile much cause of it. gotta work on the shyness. lots of ways to do it, but i gotta get some sleep soon.

anyway, you start smiling more, and you'll find you'll start having a lot more to smile about. like draws like. if you have a positive attitude and exude that quality, you'll draw positive experiences to you.

trust me, my mother is a total and utter pessimist and everything always goes wrong for her. i however am the exact opposite, and i can say my life is pretty damn good. it really does work.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Thats like the weirdest thing. I do like girls that take the initiative tho..cuz I know I never will

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    No, idon't think so.....you have to be selfish, and keep focus if you wanna even hope reaching your goals.....otherwise you can go to the cardio room and talk all day long w/ some chicks just to try hooking up w/........weird conception of heavy duty....

Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    hey man, remember the workouts is what helps you get the hot chicks. if you spend too much time looking at the chicks and not doing your workouts, you'll never build the body to get those chicks and all you'll ever do is stare and drool but never actually get one.

like i said, in between sets it's great to kill some time, but you can revolve checking the hot chicks out around the workout. after all, looking at the chick is going to amuse you for maybe the next hour while she's there, but the workout you do will give you gains that will last far longer and possibly even get your glances returned back to you down the road.
    Are you working out for THAT?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i could care less what females are infront of me at the gym. once i get to 400lbs of solid muscle then i will start checking out the scenery
    Ditto.

I go to the gym to lift weights.

The only time i notice the chicks is during cardio

Cardio is so frigging boring.. I turn my bike towards the aerobics room's window.. and watch the bouncing cleavage

I'm a man.. sue me

......LMAO..........so damn right........just tryin to imagine the scene......would be funny!!

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would of spanked that ass or grabbed it.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I'm getting ready to ask out my distraction at the gym and hope I don't get shut down but I love eye candy at the gym it's better than a bunch of old grannies fo sho

Fletch3138 is offline Associate Member
    Having women at the gym is a good thing. They keep the gym smelling decent, plus I'm one that hates cardio as well. Nothing better than getting on a treamill right behind a female, a built juicy one, that is running on one and has that tight dunk-a-dunk. "Boooty-boooty-boooty booty, rockin everwhere"

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Ditto.

Cardio is so frigging boring.. I turn my bike towards the aerobics room's window.. and watch the bouncing cleavage

I'm a man.. sue me
    hahhahaa.. i know in ym gym they have certain machines.. situated.. just for the viewing pleasure of the majority male clients..

the stair mill, my favorite cardio amchine.. is right by the front door

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    hahhahaa.. i know in ym gym they have certain machines.. situated.. just for the viewing pleasure of the majority male clients..

the stair mill, my favorite cardio amchine.. is right by the front door
    kinda drunk when writing this??

J/K

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    That just sounds like motivation to me. Come up for one more rep, then another, then another...... LOL

1buffsob
    Same for me. I have better workout when sexy chicks around

Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    Same for me. I have better workout when sexy chicks around
    Not sure you work the same muscle as you should

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ditto.

I'm a man.. sue me
    I thought I was the only one that preferred the back row of the cardio equipment to get the proper view

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I thought I was the only one that preferred the back row of the cardio equipment to get the proper view
    Hanging in the back is where it's at

PhishStasH is offline Member
    Hanging in the back is where it's at
    So true, bro. So true.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    kinda drunk when writing this??

J/K
    haha nope.. when im tired my typing gets worse.. Dyslexia (ADHD) - it's odd when im not tired my brain has figured out ways around it, but if im tired.. i make the same mistakes.. with the same letters..

i don't even see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    haha nope.. when im tired my typing gets worse.. Dyslexia (ADHD) - it's odd when im not tired my brain has figured out ways around it, but if im tired.. i make the same mistakes.. with the same letters..

i don't even see it.
    A plus to your charms.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information