Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    juice4life is offline Associate Member

Don't you just hate hot women at the gym?

I just got home from the gym, and I must say it was quite a distracting workout. The hottest girl, wearing the tightest pants came over by me while I was doing sit-ups and starting stretching right in front of me. Man, could she stretch. She was doing some things I've only dreamed about girls being able to do. I had to keep my eyes closed everytime I came up from doing a sit-up because I opened them once, and she had her ass right in my face bent over. I just thought I would share. I love women, but they distract the heck out of me in the gym.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    My heart goes out to you, what a rough time out.

~SC~

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    That just sounds like motivation to me. Come up for one more rep, then another, then another...... LOL

1buffsob

I'd have stopped what I was doing and grabbed some of that ass!

~SC~

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    Hey Swole, curious to know the reaction you get from women? Being as big as you are and as ripped??? I mean I would love to know what it feels like to walk around the beach lookin like u or to just step into a room? What is the reaction like at a bar or wherever? Just curious...

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    happened to me once... i was going weighted dips and this girl starts to prepare to do hypers in front of me...
    i swear i never pushed so hard... so hard that there were tears in my eyes
    i was quite proud of my achievement that day

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09
    Hey Swole, curious to know the reaction you get from women? Being as big as you are and as ripped??? I mean I would love to know what it feels like to walk around the beach lookin like u or to just step into a room? What is the reaction like at a bar or wherever? Just curious...
    i can only imagine the reactions
    all the girls must start drooling... all the gay guys must start drooling... and the straight guys must get jealous

well seriously, im just curious what that like...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i agree i like watching them but honestly their more of a distraction than anything.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    My heart goes out to you, what a rough time out.

~SC~

shit man, how do you live with that

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe i'm half pervert, but i look for those kind of situations at the gym. Like picking the bench to use, when there is like 10 lined up... hot chicks usually are the deciding factor, get a good angle on em.

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    Hey common now. I'm in a commited relationship. That's what makes it so bad. I can't do anything about it.

It takes guts for those hotties to work out around the same vicinity as the men. There is so much test flowning that I'm surprised they don't get raped in the parking lots.
    Last edited by juice4life; 05-15-2006 at 09:52 PM.

dude i have helped train a girl or two in the past, and let me tell u they are INTIMIDATED!! thats why alot of them don't train in the free weight area, dont blame me either...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You guys should think yourselves lucky. I am hotter looking than most of the women in my gym so you can imagine how farking ugly most of them are !!

sounds sexy kale. lol

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juice4life
    I just got home from the gym, and I must say it was quite a distracting workout. The hottest girl, wearing the tightest pants came over by me while I was doing sit-ups and starting stretching right in front of me. Man, could she stretch. She was doing some things I've only dreamed about girls being able to do. I had to keep my eyes closed everytime I came up from doing a sit-up because I opened them once, and she had her ass right in my face bent over. I just thought I would share. I love women, but they distract the heck out of me in the gym.
    No.. lol.. motivation it is

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'd have stopped what I was doing and grabbed some of that ass!

~SC~
    In the first place maybe......and then i'd have thought "how am i gonna beat Dorian if i can't even concentrate on lifting, baby??"

In the end i'd have smiled (or not) and go back to the rack!

But i can understand that some can't..................

tank198124 is offline New Member

Talking

seeing a nice looking girl in the gym is a good thing come on we have all been there your lining up your weight trying to get your head around can i lift it or not you see a fit girl come and start working out next to you the next thing you know your like f*!k this then you start to bang out them weights like there nothing. keep up the good work girls you keep me going lol

tank2005 is offline Banned
    Hay Mate You Took My NaMe ................tank

Mizfit is offline Banned
    it's the theme of threads for the day..

but i gotta say as much as one hates being bothered.. i would rather be considered a distraction than a nuisance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    it's the theme of threads for the day..

but i gotta say as much as one hates being bothered.. i would rather be considered a distraction than a nuisance.
    Depending on if you're in the mood......or not!

Quote Originally Posted by Undecided09
    Well, it's not like I walk around w/people dropping at my feet, no.

As well, I'm usually clothed for the most part as I don't go out in tank tops and revealing things actually, contrary to what you may envision. Most of the time I try to just blend in and not stand out, as attention is cool but sometimes you'd rather just be left alone. (not from women per-se, but from people always asking you things about lifting, bb'ing, eating, dieting, etc.) I get enough of that already in a day w/my career!

There are some women who basically are all up on me like a guy would be on a girl, and this happens at the gym, my son's school (lots of single MILFS there), and sometimes at at the mall or grocery store. It feels great, yes, because I know that when they throw me their number or e-mail that it's an easy slam dunk, but that's about as far as I usually take it. When I go to Vegas though, I like to be in great shape and wear revealing shit and then you get reactions from 100's of people in an evening, and in Vegas it's ALL WORTH IT!

~SC~

solacevip is offline Junior Member
    There are hot women at my gym. There is one in particular that I look at between sets....and she glances at me. I say....smile and be polite.....and always be gentlemanly.

.....despite the dirty thoughts running through your head.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    i know, chicks suck at he gym

its hard not pt pay ateetnion to them between ets

StateChamp is offline Junior Member
    I'm glad at my gym their is NO women, I know that sounds GAY, but it's a small gym, the women though that come in to tan are WAY HOT!!

Big Broker 1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    You guys should think yourselves lucky. I am hotter looking than most of the women in my gym so you can imagine how farking ugly most of them are !!
    i just fell out of my chair

ProtienShak3 is offline Junior Member
    HAHAH man having hot chicks to stare at is the only thing that gets me through cardio!!!! <i hate cardio>

Temptation is offline Female Member
    I'd definitely prefer to be a distraction too

juice4life... think of it this way -- she went all out of her way to stretch her goodies in front of you. You think you're the 1st person she's done this to? She probably stretches in 1 hour intervals to cover new guys. She's a gym hoe. Cop a peek and move on buddy.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i could care less what females are infront of me at the gym. once i get to 400lbs of solid muscle then i will start checking out the scenery

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd rather have a good looking woman in front of me, then some big grunting guy, trying to get out one more rep. You guys can focus on yourselves, I'm focusing on how to get into the womens only gyms.

Streaker is offline Member
    I go to the gym a lot with my g/f and she is the hottest girl in the gym so I spend my time looking at her. Something about the way she looks in her gym clothes. I love it.

yeah grrrls distract me. Now if I could only find out where mizfit works out............

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Yeah 99% of the girls just do it for the attention too, it makes me wanna throw a plate at them

tank198124 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tank2005
    Hay Mate You Took My NaMe ................tank
    two tanks are better than one lol

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Yeah 99% of the girls just do it for the attention too, it makes me wanna throw a plate at them
    ......THAT is what i meant.......can't stand the girlie chick who stands right in front of you waiting for......what? a 200lbs dumbbell?

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i love seeing hot girls at the gym. they usually look over occasionally, which pleases me lol, and i have a quick perv on the sly inbetween sets. i never get distracted from my workout, but, if a hot girl in tight clothes wants to stretch in my face whilst doing situps, by all means let them do it! but, just dont complain if my tongue slips

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    i love seeing hot girls at the gym. they usually look over occasionally, which pleases me lol, and i have a quick perv on the sly inbetween sets. i never get distracted from my workout, but, if a hot girl in tight clothes wants to stretch in my face whilst doing situps, by all means let them do it! but, just dont complain if my tongue slips
    .......interesting point of view........for the tongue @ least

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    Not at all it just motivates me even more. Yeah I get my looks in but after that its all business in the weight room. But if im in the cardio room and there around $hit I wont be watching the T.V.'s ya know what I mean

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    two years ago

im on the second floor of the gym and there is only me and that babe in super hot thight tight tight spandex shorts!

My gym has three floors, and total about 60 000' square.

So im doing swat, I have about 900lbs she comes and started streching in front of me, her ass right in my face! After I pratically killed myself, I stopped and enjoyed the show

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information