Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I need my cell phone for work, it goes everywhere with me. Lifting, Judo, MMA, Cardio... Everywhere, its never out of my site.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I need my cell phone for work, it goes everywhere with me. Lifting, Judo, MMA, Cardio... Everywhere, its never out of my site.
    See i think that's totally understandable..

Cell phones have become a connection to so many aspects of our lives..

Sure if you come into the gym and chat more than you lift.. maybe it's an issue.. but as long as ppl aren't being obnoxious on their cells and REAlly interfering with your work out.. who cares.

I think sometimes when ppl r on their cell phones at the gym, they don't realize they are holding someone up with their work out, or possibly talking louder than they should be.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i understand those who are on call or need the phone for work, your job is the most important thing, it provides for you. what i cant take are those with no phone etiquite.like putting the phone on vibrate when they are at a movie or a play, orout to eat, or those who dont excuse themselves to take a call and will sit where they are and disturb everyone arounnd them with no consideration

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    lol...i am a movie nazi... i have been known to scream "turn that off next time dumbass" if the f*ckers let there phone ring too long in a theatre (usually a girl digging in her purse for their phone). Then again, i've also asked people to shut there kid up when they cry during a late night showing of a movie.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You guys are pretty tough. lol j/k

I'd let it keep ringing just to see if anyone actually stood up.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

archeryblackdog is offline Junior Member
    I am on call 24 / 7 so my phone goes with me, and is always on, I know it can be a pain in the butt to other people, (my wife hates my phone) Ihate it too, but I need it and I some times need to anwser it while I am at the gym, I hate the device, but I need it!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    It's just a respect issue. If someone is using their cell-phone respectively, then there's no problem. But when people shout into their phone because they have bad reception, or are talking to friends, then it's not respectable, and they should not answer the phone.

It's like going to the movies. If someone talks on their phone during a movie, it totally ruins it. But if it is something extreamly important, then I understand, and it's ok.

Act of God is offline Member
    Gold's actually run's little ads on the gym tv's telling people to only use their phones in the lobby area...so i guess people have been complaining about it nationally.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information