Why do my friends think he is so jacked?

So i have a buddy, we lift together occasionally. He's really tan(fake) and is around 5'11'' and probably weighs around 185. I don't get it though, everyone thinks he is huge and on "roids". He gained weight after freshman year so maybe thats the reason why but still, it drives me nuts cause I am bigger than he is but somehow in other people's minds he is jacked.

Confused,

GP

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't go off saying this aloud to other people for they could say you are jealous.
    If he is shorter than you and has a little mass, he looks more stocky/built. Maybe thats why people say this.. maybe YOU should get yo ass in the sun/in a tan booth... this way other people will think you're as cool as him, because that's whats important isn't it? The attention?
    Im not trying to slamm ya, im just sayin... OTHER PEOPLE ARE DUMB>> FUHK 'EM!!!! Do what you do best! that came out so much better.

ya, I feel that. I think it is funny though. He is my bro so I am happy for him, but I still think it is funny. I wouldn't say I was jealous because I know soon enough people will be like, "holy shit that guy is swole"

GP

On second thought, this is a lame post, I am deliriously tired!

haha,

GP

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    you worry too much.

juiceboxxx is offline Banned

Post both you and your buddies pics. This way we will determine whos bigger. Enough said....

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    its funny on what people think is jacked/huge...when i think huge i think 5'11 240-250....but honestly like snax said ****em who cares what they think....when ur big they will notice and if ur not then work harder...

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i used to be the same way...at work thy would say that a guy was coming in to help us finisg our job and they would be like he is a big guy...and i always felt jealous when he should up and i was the same size or bigger....i have solved that problem...i got way f'ing bigger

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe your friend is better looking than you and chicks are just using size to talk to him. Or maybe you were always big and they are not saying he is bigger, they simply noticed a change in him. If one of your friends got fat and gained 40 lbs, you may still call him fat in front of another friend who was always fat not thinking about what the fat dude would think.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe the bitches are just playing hard to get.

Just tell them your wang is bigger, and BOOm problem solved.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    So i have a buddy, we lift together occasionally. He's really tan(fake) and is around 5'11'' and probably weighs around 185. I don't get it though, everyone thinks he is huge and on "roids". He gained weight after freshman year so maybe thats the reason why but still, it drives me nuts cause I am bigger than he is but somehow in other people's minds he is jacked.

Confused,

GP
    You sound jealous.

~SC~

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    If you really want to score the babes you got to go solo. No room mates ect.
    Your the man.

resonator is offline Junior Member
    Stop hating on your bro. If you were really happy for him and not jealous, you wouldn't have posted this. And most peoples interpretation of what jacked is, is all ****ed up. People think Brad Pitt was jacked in Fight Club for christsakes. Don't worry about your bro. If you really are bigger than him, people will notice.

is his bf % lower than yours?

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I think its a sudden change in weight gain, like someone else mentioned earlier.

Personal example.. I know i'm the biggest i have ever been right now.. but i felt the biggest after my first cycle, massive sudden gain. What i "know" and what I "feel" not on the same page, but o well thats how the bagel rolls.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    there are some people that can look pretty big at low weights. ive heard some people may have lighter bones (not sure if thats possible) but would make sense, with lighter bones u can have more muscle mass at a certain weight compared to people with heavier bones. off the top of my head, look at phil baroni of the ufc. baroni fights at 185 but looks way bigger imo, also i know people who only weigh 180 but look like there easily into the 200's. maybe this could have something to do with ur situation......

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains

Confused,

GP
    i have the same problem
    but my buddy started working out about 2 years ahead of me
    still he is about 2 inches shorter and looks much 'thicker'
    Also gotta blame his CYCLES, something which i havent done as yet
    It makes me very jealous, and pissed

and yes im not afriad to admit it

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    Just tell them your wang is bigger, and BOOm problem solved.

damn right

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Just punch your friend in the face. Then instead of having people comment about his size, they'll be commenting about his balck eye.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I have the same problem. I am 5"8 215lbs and think I am fairly decent sized but there is this other guy in the gym and he is only 6'6" and 315lbs and everyone is always going on about how big he is blah blah blah.. geeez..

~Old

Oh and btw who cares? I am not saying that to be a dick but so what if they think someone else is bigger than you?? That would only motivate me to train harder.

~Old

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Turn it into a goal, try to get so big nobody even remembers him except as "the friend of the huge guy" (you) I did that this year and gained a lot faster and had better quality gains then I ever have before, just a thought

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    WHOCARES

Quote Originally Posted by *Alex*
    WHOCARES

ding ding ding we have a winner, this thread can be locked

~Old

well, i got to say this has turned into a pretty funny thread.

Swolecat, I am not jealous, he is my bro and real good homie but i think fundamentally we are getting to the root of the matter which is that people's perception (non-working out people) of what is huge is distorted compared to that of someone that actually works out.

I totally agree with the guy that said brad pitt is jacked in fight club. Shredded yes. Jacked, no.

Thread Information