mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07

San Antonio Spurs Vacation Update

The local news channel in San Antonio reported yesterday that Timmy D and the gang had a great day at the lake yesterday. Ginobilli caught a big "floppin'" bass. Bruce Bowen didn't even need a pole as he used his intense defensive techniques to suffocate his fish. Michael Finley didn't have quite the success as the others did as he kept missing the lake with his cast attempts. Unfortunately, there was some drama during their trip. It's rumored that Tony Parker attempted to molest his fish as he stated that "the fish smell alot like the women in France". Timmy D was left in tears as his only catch of the day worked its way off of the hook just prior to bringing it in the boat. And the story of the day was when Nick Van Exel was ejected from the boat early in the trip for throwing in the towel. Apparently a catfish swam up to him and said, "Hey, you kinda look like me."

Coach Greg Popovich was interviewed after the trip and he was a little disappointed in how poorly his players handled the fish. Pop also had minimal success as he was T'd up by the local Game Control for his attempt at using a net. When asked by the local authorities what his intentions were, Pop said, "I just took what the fish gave me. They wanted to play hardball, so I imposed my will on them."

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    THIS IS YOU IS'NT IT!

http://www.myspace.com/trophyguy09

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Game 1 tonight.

~SC~

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    I don't have a Myspace account. But that dude's page is pretty sweet!

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought this pic was funny on his site..

I really dont like detroid, miami, or phoenix that much, so if the mavs are in the final, i will root for them.. plus i like marc cubans be yourself attitude.
    Last edited by Pooks; 05-24-2006 at 08:59 AM.

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    That's a true story!!

Thread Information