Thread: Fat Children

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

Fat Children

I was off yesterday, and deceided that I'd install the air conditioner, and do some other stuff around the house. Anyways, I had the TV on... not really wathcing it, but while I was putting in the AC, I hear this mother freaking out about her fat baby. It was the Maury show, and it had mothers and their fat children. There was a three year old who was 60lbs! I couldn't belive how fat these kids were, and they had problems due to being do obese like diabetes and others. I felt so sorry for the children, but their moms very defending themselves saying "I'm a good mother, my baby needs that food, I'm not going to deny him it." or "He likes it, why would I feed him something he doesn't like?" I wish that those parents lose their children.

What are your thoughts on it?

caddilac is offline Associate Member
    That shit pisses me off! Why the fvck do they get all sad about how big their baby is when it's their fault because they are ignorant bitches

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    I cannot understand parents who only feed their children crap food. I guess they don't know any better because they eat like crap as well, but I find it completely unacceptable. Adults know better, we're educated.. hopefully.. and understand the importance of good nutrition... even for those who don't follow it, the knowledge of making the correct food decisions is at the back of their minds... and this is especially mportant for their children who depend on parents to give them proper food and guide them in to proper eating habits... while they're you is the best time to teach children how to treat their bodies, and if you're setting a bad example it will make it that much difficult for them in the long run. Especially with today's high physical standards.. it's tough for anyone, much less those who are over weight.

That being said, I also know there is a disease .. can't think of the name right now.. in which the child is born without the link in thier brain that tells them they're full, so they always feel hungry and scream and cry for food... and parents don't know what to do other than feed them... and they become absolutley gigantic for their age, putting them in the path of many helath risks.. very very sad.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if it is a medical condition that causes a kid OR adult to be overweight that is one thing but just to let yourself or your kids get fat is totally stupid IMO.

I see this all the time at the checkout line at wal-mart.. fat women in those electric card and they have coke and chips and candy and frozen pizza. they have to where a moo=moo or whatever those things are called that can double as a car cover..

Makes me sick.. Most of us have been in a situation where we had excess fat that we probably should not have had but come on these fatties are just lazy.

~Old

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Down with fatties!!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    Down with fatties!!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    It really pisses me off. Especially when the parents are embaresed with their weight, yet feed their kids junk so they end up being obese too.

Thread Information