Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member

Do people who quit smoking need PCT?

As I sift through the endless amounts of information about how to properly use steroids , I can't help but come across information that raises other questions like;

How many time have you heard of someone who gets cancer after they quit smoking?

The more I learn about PCT, the more I seem to be learning about other health issues.

It seems to be very important to have a balanced estrogen level normally. The exception would be to lower it when you show signs of gyno or acne when taking steroids .

Estrogen levels seem to be very important to the body and influences nerve cells, bone, muscle, and other endocrine glands, and metabolism in general.

When estrogen levels get out of whack, it seems that this is where problems begin.

People who smoke have lower estrogen levels than non-smokers. When they quit, their estrogen levels go up and in some cases rebounds.

Even Anthony Roberts said he used nicotine gum as PCT once in an emergency
    Quote:
    "Nicotine, however, is a well known inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme, and that's one of the reasons women who smoke have lowered estrogen levels. Anyway, I went to the drugstore and got some nicotine gum and used that until I could get a proper aromatase inhibitor. My gyno pain and symptoms went away in about two days. It's not perfect, and was poor planning on my part, but it worked."

It is also true that people that drink have higher levels of estrogen. (This is why it is not recommended that anyone drink while taking gear.)

Additionally, it has been proven that high levels of estrogen in women are associated with cancer of the breast, uterus and cervix; with cystic breast disease, uterine fibroids and endometriosis; with heavy bleeding and premenstrual syndrome; with depressed thyroid function; and with fluid retention and weight gain.

Doesn't this information tell us that women who quit smoking and/or women that drink regularly are more at risk to develop breast cancer?

If so, then wouldn't smokers need PCT as they quit, and leave the drinking out of their diet completely?

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    how long of a smoker??? you lungs are the fastest (besides inside your mouth) regenerating tissue in your body..a smoker of 8yrs can be fully regenerated in 2yrs.... so a pct??? naw...more like just stop smoking...drinkin is in the liver...which can regenerate itself also with the help of the spleen....evryday drinkers (alcs) drink so often, their liver has no time to heal..making the spleen work overtime with it..once the a livers gone...spleen takes its full place....and that can cause sum shitty consequences...

svarturer is offline Senior Member
    OK sorry im bumpin this but i find this nicotine issue very interesting...
    Has anyone used nicotine gum or nasal spray to suppress estrogen to the extreme? Maybe on cycle with other drugs ? Or in PCT maybe ?

Thread Information