Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anavar100
    no he said he wouldnt be bakc in the office til TUESDAY! and to call then and to cal if i couldnt make it
    Oh ok

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i dont know if i have a problem yet. but this is what happened. me and my buddy were at a restaurant getting some drinks a couple days ago. and this lady comeover to use and starts talking to us and even bought us a couple drinks. then shes like yeah come back to my hotel room. like she practiclly beggin us to come back so we did. we get to her place and hang out and are talking.. she starts stripping for us and takes off her clothes.. and she asks me and my friend to take out clothes off.. soo we did.. it ends up me and my friend bang this lady. she is like 30 we are both 22. and we end up leaving after around 2 am me and my friend had to work the next morning.. 3 days later we both get a call from the police deparment asking us to come in if we want? to talk to them.. about what happened after we were at the restuarnt. so i am assuming she went to the cops. we have no idea what she told them.. the cop i talked to didnt make it seem like it was a big deal. he said if i couldnt make it just to call and let him know. should i be worrried?

you didnt do anything wrong bro. why would you have anything to worry about?

anavar100 is offline Associate Member
    becuase though i did nothing wrong if she claims rape that still gives me problems

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    somethign about being naked in proximity to another naked guy during a sex event.. not somtehing i would talk about

alrihgt i talked to the cop he said that she gave her statment that we took money from her when we left and tha we had sex with her without her consent. so i am calling some lawyers .... am i looking at jail time if by chance i was convicted

Mizfit is offline Banned
    alrihgt i talked to the cop he said that she gave her statment that we took money from her when we left and tha we had sex with her without her consent. so i am calling some lawyers .... am i looking at jail time if by chance i was convicted
    What do u think?

Rape - i believe is a pretty bad offesnse offense...

Maybe she was drunker than u thought..

It sucks because it appears that is not the way it went down.. but when alcohol is involved.. perceptions change

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wow, that f*cking sucks! I would hate to be in your shoes, sounds like a Kobe Bryant wanna be accuser.

~SC~

oh... my... god...

what a bitch.

you should strap her up to a lie detector machine and see if she passes

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    They don't even use those any more. They can be fooled. It's called acting. Polygraphs are a thing of the past.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Bro, your story sounds strange...I would find a lawer and call before showing up there for sure.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Damn, sounds like somebody pulled a Kobe.
    ***No source checks!!!***

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    They don't even use those any more. They can be fooled. It's called acting. Polygraphs are a thing of the past.

They're still used all the time but they're inadmissable in court. Dude sex without consent is called RAPE. I say you are in some deep shit bro. But the thing is they have something called a rape kit. This is to see if sex was consensual or a woman was raped. They're used in most cases. IMO she is tryin to get some $$$ for this. She can settle this out of court and you'll pay an unsubstantiated amount and the case will go away. It happens ALLLLLL the time. Justice believe it or not does have a price.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well this sure teaches you a lesson. I mean sure I do kinda feel bad for the situation, but who the hell goes to some hotel room of some chick you just met, and then gets naked WITH ANOTHER GUY just because she asks you to? This (along with other obvious reasons) is why I never drink alcohol.

The story just seems weird to me, ok lets pretend I actually go to a hotel room with my friend and some weird lady. We sit there and she says ok get naked...ya Im pretty sure I would either tell her shes mental or leave and tell my friend to have a good time. No way Im gangbangin a chick with a friend I have to face the next day, just aint my style. But anyways, whatever floats your boat.

btw, to answer your question, yea id say you got yourself a serious problem. and that little slut crying rape deserves to be slapped into a coma

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    If I were you, and u really didnt rape this girl... I would get on this quick and get tests done while sh!t is still fresh... like mentioned above concerning rape kits... lack of bruises, lack of skin underneath fingernails... its pretty easy for authorities to find out that she is full of cr@p

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    If I were you, and u really didnt rape this girl... I would get on this quick and get tests done while sh!t is still fresh... like mentioned above concerning rape kits... lack of bruises, lack of skin underneath fingernails... its pretty easy for authorities to find out that she is full of cr@p

definately. please do this bro. i really dont want to see you get fu_ked over cause some hoe got money hungry and saw you as an easy way out of working for herself

this sh_t pisses me off.

i hope this bitch goes to hell where she gets raped with a cactus up her ass constantly for all eternity

sooners04 is online now Senior Member
    If the cops are doing their job they should have already had her in the hospital to have a rape kit done. I think that since you had your buddy with you HELPS your case. Now its two stories against one. Remember, in order for you to get convicted it has to be proven beyond a REASONABLE DOUBT that you two had unconsensual sex. Get a lawyer and fight this B.S. Lie detector would be a good move for the officers as well. Ask to take one, this helps your guys case. Its not admissible in court but the polygraphist can testify that you were not deceitful.

alright this is what i know now.. we left and like an hour later she claimed she was raped and they brought her to the hosptial most likey for a rape kit test.. my buddy already has an a lawyer and his lawyer called the station yesterday just to give my buddys side of the story and he basicly said. if there was any evidence than we already would be arrested. he just wants our side of the story. so the rape kit prob didnt find shit.and she also said we took money from her both are totally lies. we left after cuz she was telling us how ****ed upshe was and shit. and we were kinda sketched out by her . so thats why shes prob pissed.

????

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    women who cry false rape, deserve everything that comes their way i say. i hope women that do this do get raped. harsh, but accusations like this ruin innoecent mens lives

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    women who cry false rape, deserve everything that comes their way i say. i hope women that do this do get raped. harsh, but accusations like this ruin innoecent mens lives

I completely agree. Clearly this woman sounds desperate.. divorce etc. And obviously has problems. How could she think she could get away with that? Fu-king women ... seems like some women will stop at nothing... fake pregnancies, false rape... claims of being beaten... they're attention getters.

Not all women are like this obviously... but it's a shame that any are.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    let this be a lesson to stay away from sketchy women

industywetrusty is offline Associate Member
    i dont know if i have a problem yet. but this is what happened. me and my buddy were at a restaurant getting some drinks a couple days ago. and this lady comeover to use and starts talking to us and even bought us a couple drinks. then shes like yeah come back to my hotel room. like she practiclly beggin us to come back so we did. we get to her place and hang out and are talking.. she starts stripping for us and takes off her clothes.. and she asks me and my friend to take out clothes off.. soo we did.. it ends up me and my friend bang this lady. she is like 30 we are both 22. and we end up leaving after around 2 am me and my friend had to work the next morning.. 3 days later we both get a call from the police deparment asking us to come in if we want? to talk to them.. about what happened after we were at the restuarnt. so i am assuming she went to the cops. we have no idea what she told them.. the cop i talked to didnt make it seem like it was a big deal. he said if i couldnt make it just to call and let him know. should i be worrried?
    Yeah well I have doen the same thing, but we didnt give names an i went to my house, and in the morning she thanked us for a great night sooo, I dont know haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information