Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Exclamation How Tai behaves at the Movie Theater!

OK! after reading cfilers thread about the poor 12yrOLD X3tard i decided to share one of my most memorable movie going experiences...

.. bout a year ago i went to movies w/ me woman and there was this tard in down in front row.. w/ a lighter and his 2 friends .. he kept lighting it up like he was going to light up a cig or a joint... and one of them was like trying to make him quit messing around with his lighter... well after dicking around and playing w/ his lighter for 10 min HE REALLY DOES IT he LIGHTS UP HIS cig/joint!!

im like one row behind him in a balcony thing- its hard to explain the seating kuz its such a giant nice theater.. well i get up w/ my GIANT diet coke and walk down to row of chairs right behind him and come up on him w/ my giant coke and poor it on his orange glowing cig thingy (i think it was a joint) all of it all 44oz's of this lushes ice cold diet cola...!

he freaks out yells WAT THE FVCK MAAAAN! as im returning ever so calmly to
    my seat. i turn around and go "SHHHHHHHhhh MOVIEEEEEEE" like im a 3rd grade teacher.. he stands up and yells "FVCK YOU BITCH! FVCK YOUUUU" and walks out briskly and that was that..

and no there was No cheering like cfilers thread no applause just my woman saying "UR A FVCKING IDIOT! he could of had a gun and shot u!!"

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    lol nice story,

It seems there is always an over obnoxious kid at the movies. They must forget to take their adderal, but if they are going to skip it they should give it to me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    lol nice story,

It seems there is always an over obnoxious kid at the movies. They must forget to take their adderal, but if they are going to skip it they should give it to me at least.
    lol yeah
    i had this one time

this guy answers his cell phone.. starts talking real loud
    someone in the back stands up and yells HANG THAT ****ING SHIT UP
    other guyresponds BITCH WHY DONT U MAKE ME!
    and it went back and forth for ever!!!!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Was there free refills?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Was there free refills?
    NO!~ ><
    fat kids dont get FREE ANYTHING >< cept heart attacks

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Was there free refills?
    I can't wait till I go to America and can get free refills. I'll buy one soda keep the cup and produce it again at what ever restaurant is near and have a free soda.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    OK! after reading cfilers thread about the poor 12yrOLD X3tard i decided to share one of my most memorable movie going experiences...

.. bout a year ago i went to movies w/ me woman and there was this tard in down in front row.. w/ a lighter and his 2 friends .. he kept lighting it up like he was going to light up a cig or a joint... and one of them was like trying to make him quit messing around with his lighter... well after dicking around and playing w/ his lighter for 10 min HE REALLY DOES IT he LIGHTS UP HIS cig/joint!!

im like one row behind him in a balcony thing- its hard to explain the seating kuz its such a giant nice theater.. well i get up w/ my GIANT diet coke and walk down to row of chairs right behind him and come up on him w/ my giant coke and poor it on his orange glowing cig thingy (i think it was a joint) all of it all 44oz's of this lushes ice cold diet cola...!

he freaks out yells WAT THE FVCK MAAAAN! as im returning ever so calmly to
    my seat. i turn around and go "SHHHHHHHhhh MOVIEEEEEEE" like im a 3rd grade teacher.. he stands up and yells "FVCK YOU BITCH! FVCK YOUUUU" and walks out briskly and that was that..

and no there was No cheering like cfilers thread no applause just my woman saying "UR A FVCKING IDIOT! he could of had a gun and shot u!!"

I like how you handled that. Sounds like something I'd do

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    I like how you handled that. Sounds like something I'd do
    i dnot like yelling
    i hate trying to BULLYsomeone .. never works they just puff up
    so u do somethign that SHOCKS THEM... that always fixes everything

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice! He got what he deserved! Way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Nice! He got what he deserved! Way to go!
    i hate ciggerettes.. my parents both smoke and when i was younger.. i acquired smoke related asthma via continues exposure to smoke..
    after tlaking w/ a doc they found out what was wrong w/ me and stopped smoking inside house and now smoke as far away from me as possible and are VERY RESPECTFUL

i ABSOLUTLY DESPISE ANYONE and i mean anyone WHO IS INCONSIDERATE ABOUT THEIR 2nd HAND SMOKE!!

I hate smokers too. Especially indoors. I used to smoke, and never understood why I did. Thankfully I quit. Now I'm more against smoking than I was before I started.

chest6 is offline Banned
    shhhhhh movie ROFL..I love the sarcasm

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    tai is my dirty little secret

Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    tai is my dirty little secret
    u and miz need to stop hanging out!

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    hey tai, being as you're a ninja and everything, you ever do what lo wang does at the movies? (hes the guy from the game shadow warior)

haha theres a quote from that game where he says

"i love the sharuken!!! i go to movie, and throw the sharuken into the darkness... nobody knows where they land"

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i can just imagine how people would feel if they saw you throwing ninja stars at the movie screen

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    i can just imagine how people would feel if they saw you throwing ninja stars at the movie screen
    LOL.

We just went to see XMEN 3 last week, and this obnoxious 17 year old Guido-wannabe with his 3 gold chains, gelled up hair, and open collar unbuttoned shirt sits right in front of us. He must have been on his first date with this chick and he was obviously overdoing it trying to impress her, despite the fact that she rolled her eyes at him everytime he did somthing stupid.

Well, long story short, from the beginning of the previews through the entire flick he was talking really loudly on his cell trying to make plans for them after the movie. His phone rang on low about 4 times, and he would get up, walk to the back of the theater and open the door while he talked, letting light hit the screen. He talked just as loud as usual, then he would get back in his seat, flip open his cell, and start texting people.

Well, about half way throuhg the movie I grabbed his phone out of his hand, took the battery out, and gave him the powerless device back and told him he could have it back when the credits started. I could see him think about openning his mouth, and then he realized if he did I woiuld have carried him out to the parking lot by his hair. Needless to say, he was humbled after this, not to mention embarrassed as hell, because 4 rows of people started laughing at him while his girl smirked.
    My fiancee yelled at me after for making a scene, but I think everyone else appreciated it.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 06-04-2006 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    LOL.

We just went to see XMEN 3 last week, and this obnoxious 17 year old Guido-wannabe with his 3 gold chains, gelled up hair, and open collar unbuttoned shirt sits right in front of us. He must have been on his first date with this chick and he was obviously overdoing it trying to impress her, despite the fact that she rolled her eyes at him everytime he did somthing stupid.

Well, long story short, from the beginning of the previews through the entire flick he was talking really loudly on his cell trying to make plans for them after the movie. His phone rang on low about 4 times, and he would get up, walk to the back of the theater and open the door while he talked, letting light hit the screen. He talked just as loud as usual, then he would get back in his seat, flip open his cell, and start texting people.

Well, about half way throuhg the movie I grabbed his phone out of his hand, took the battery out, and gave him the powerless device back and told him he could have it back when the credits started. I could see him think about openning his mouth, and then he realized if he did I woiuld have carried him out to the parking lot by his hair. Needless to say, he was humbled after this, not to mention embarrassed as hell, because 4 rows of people started laughing at him while his girl smirked.
    My fiancee yelled at me after for making a scene, but I think everyone else appreciated it.
    ROFL i love it. exactly what i woulda done.
    women just dont understand.. they its TOO MUCH when u take it from verbal to physical actions... but thats that works anymore

DID you shake ur finger at him like a kinergarten teacher!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ROFL i love it. exactly what i woulda done.
    women just dont understand.. they its TOO MUCH when u take it from verbal to physical actions... but thats that works anymore

DID you shake ur finger at him like a kinergarten teacher!
    I think underneath it all she thought it was funny, because she was bitching about the kid the whole movie, but she always likes to think she is the more mature one.

I just read cflier's thread too. Why is all this drama happening in X3? That movie must bring out the douchebag in these kids.

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    LOL.

what an appreciative fiancee you have!

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    i believe this is another character who behaved like tai in a movie

INM
    INM is offline Associate Member
    you ow me a joint tai!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by INM
    you ow me a joint tai!

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    Large coke- free refill right???????????

lets hope. yes.....you ever try suckin on red hots for a bit...then throw em at screen n make em stick.....

the inside is clear jelly and reflects the lite very nicely.....

ahhhh old school memories..

Bunch of punk kids with their hats turned to the sides, gold chains dangling around their neck, baggy pants that are hanging around their knees. Those punks are just asking to be sodomized.

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member
    WTF, is this like the secret ninja pet rodent post or what?

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member
    Touch&#233;

Sweet Gray.

that photos so big it's almost life-sized.

Thread Information