I'm having a ****ing pissed off day!!!

Ok, total vent going down right here, but I'm pretty pissed off today. First off, my ****ing bed is a piece of shit and I cant sleep good or wake up w/out my god damn back hurting because it doesnt give me enough support. It's bad enough my back screams from heavy deadlifts, but the bed def. makes it worse!! And I dont have the money for a new one right now, I'm forced to toss and turn every night. There isnt a night I can sleep straight through anymore. I HAD a good bed but it was only a double, and I'm married now so I sold that one and I have to sleep on her piece of shit. My ****ing A/C is ****ed up again, I've had maintenance up in this shithole about 20 times because of this in the past year!!! They always say it was a fuse or it needed a new filter or some shit, but it doesnt, its just ****ed internally and they cant get the son of a bitch right. It's hotter than **** where I live and humid as a jungle. It's the most horrible place to live in the summer, you look up the definition of hell in the bible and my City is what pops up!! The temp up in this POW camp is ****ing 89, 89 inside!!!!!!!!! So even if I could fall asleep on the piece of shit, I cant sleep when its hot, mother****er!!! On top of all of this, I'm strapped for cash and the prices of groceries and everything is ****ing outrageous. I just threw down $150 at the store, and the God damn fridge looks empty still!!!!!

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Other than all that, how's your day been?

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Ok, total vent going down right here, but I'm pretty pissed off today. First off, my ****ing bed is a piece of shit and I cant sleep good or wake up w/out my god damn back hurting because it doesnt give me enough support. It's bad enough my back screams from heavy deadlifts, but the bed def. makes it worse!! And I dont have the money for a new one right now, I'm forced to toss and turn every night. There isnt a night I can sleep straight through anymore. I HAD a good bed but it was only a double, and I'm married now so I sold that one and I have to sleep on her piece of shit. My ****ing A/C is ****ed up again, I've had maintenance up in this shithole about 20 times because of this in the past year!!! They always say it was a fuse or it needed a new filter or some shit, but it doesnt, its just ****ed internally and they cant get the son of a bitch right. It's hotter than **** where I live and humid as a jungle. It's the most horrible place to live in the summer, you look up the definition of hell in the bible and my City is what pops up!! The temp up in this POW camp is ****ing 89, 89 inside!!!!!!!!! So even if I could fall asleep on the piece of shit, I cant sleep when its hot, mother****er!!! On top of all of this, I'm strapped for cash and the prices of groceries and everything is ****ing outrageous. I just threw down $150 at the store, and the God damn fridge looks empty still!!!!!
    You need to lower your dose of WHEATGRASS

(you would know what that is, if you have watched Lee Priest's video)
    Interviewer : Whats the key to your success this year?
    Lee: Wheatgrass. I upped the dosage

Quote Originally Posted by stunner5000pt

Hey stunner, what's the temp in your place right now? Thats what I thought, so shut your pie hole!!

stunner5000pt is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey stunner, what's the temp in your place right now? Thats what I thought, so shut your pie hole!!
    this cool breeeze with bright sunshine is really quite pleasant

Pro_built7 is offline Member

ROFL wheatgrass WTF.

Man I hope your day gets better bro, I have the same fuvkin problem with my bed. I think tonight i may just curl up on the sidewalk and fall asleep might do my back some good.

MrMeathead is offline Member
    Smile. No matter how bad you have it someone out there has it way worse.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Jesus loves u

Mizfit is offline Banned

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Stayinstacked having a pissed off day?

Really? Say it ain't so!!

~SC~

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Lolll

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I was shocked as shit

You have to admit guys, its been awhile since a pissed off thread from me, I think its like some kind of record!!! Things are a little better now, the place got a little cooler, and I grilled an assload of steak tonight w/ some sweet potatoes. I'm also popping my woman in the ass later so it's better now, thanks for your support as usual!!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Just to cheer you up a little, last summer I went boating on a Saturday and got enebriated. I also got a bad bad sunburn. I knew when I got home the burn was going to cause me alot of hassle. I turned the air conditioner to 60 and went and sat down. A while later I was sweating and thought the burn was making me feel hot! I checked the thermostat and the temp was all the way up to 90. That is all the meter showed and I took my pool thermometer and put it in the kitchen. The greenhouse effect made the temp. 127 degrees in my kitchen! I was so drunk for a few hours I just thought it was my sunburn making me feel hot. I then realized my AC was actually broke. Good luck man and I hope your AC is running soon!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    You have to admit guys, its been awhile since a pissed off thread from me, I think its like some kind of record!!! Things are a little better now, the place got a little cooler, and I grilled an assload of steak tonight w/ some sweet potatoes. I'm also popping my woman in the ass later so it's better now, thanks for your support as usual!!
    Ur fun to bother.. sorry

U know we're joking.. but u get so riled up like a woman..

It's like i can see u popping right in front of me i can't help it

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    No sex in a hot apartment, you will never get to sleep and it will be hot as a mother****er in there afterwards but more power to you.

My A/C has broken 7-8x and they can never get the SOB to work right and my electric bill went through the roof with the A/C running and running trying to keep this place cool and now the ****ing pool will not be open until "Around July 4th". wtf? This is Texas and it is 101 degrees the other day.

That is all i have to say, i feel you.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 06-12-2006 at 03:26 PM.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    this cool breeeze with bright sunshine is really quite pleasant
    My bed is so comfortable I tend to over sleep, I sleep with a comforter because my A/C is so cold. I'm about to go shopping and blow money on a bunch of stuff I don't need.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate when my ac is messed up, which is like always

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    My bed is so comfortable I tend to over sleep, I sleep with a comforter because my A/C is so cold. I'm about to go shopping and blow money on a bunch of stuff I don't need.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe sleep on the floor?

This sounds like one of those "GOT milk" commercials where the guy had all these cookies and no milk"

Thread Information