Ok, total vent going down right here, but I'm pretty pissed off today. First off, my ****ing bed is a piece of shit and I cant sleep good or wake up w/out my god damn back hurting because it doesnt give me enough support. It's bad enough my back screams from heavy deadlifts, but the bed def. makes it worse!! And I dont have the money for a new one right now, I'm forced to toss and turn every night. There isnt a night I can sleep straight through anymore. I HAD a good bed but it was only a double, and I'm married now so I sold that one and I have to sleep on her piece of shit. My ****ing A/C is ****ed up again, I've had maintenance up in this shithole about 20 times because of this in the past year!!! They always say it was a fuse or it needed a new filter or some shit, but it doesnt, its just ****ed internally and they cant get the son of a bitch right. It's hotter than **** where I live and humid as a jungle. It's the most horrible place to live in the summer, you look up the definition of hell in the bible and my City is what pops up!! The temp up in this POW camp is ****ing 89, 89 inside!!!!!!!!! So even if I could fall asleep on the piece of shit, I cant sleep when its hot, mother****er!!! On top of all of this, I'm strapped for cash and the prices of groceries and everything is ****ing outrageous. I just threw down $150 at the store, and the God damn fridge looks empty still!!!!!