Geodogg is offline Associate Member

Dallas mavs. in game 6

This is what i thought since round 2 of the playoffs.

agree?
    disagree?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    The way the Heat are playing (or should I say NOT playing) might as well bring out the broom because I smell a clean sweep!

Shaq with 5 points? F*ck, I could score more than that with a couple of three point shots.

~SC~

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    lol i'm trying to imagine swoles big ass shooting 3 pters! Not that you could not, it is just not typical to see a 250lber with your build taking jump shots.

But I agree, the Mavs are playing great. The heat basicly are just now facing an opponet that can play. The pistons were awful, should not have even beat Cleveland but some how managed. That team was just falling apart, like LA did in 2004.

It is nice to see Shaq get served with some "shut the **** up". He's too disrespectful to earn respect, thinking he is the "badest man on the planet". He's a 320 lb out of shape knuckle head. Now that the Mavs have a few 7' 280lb bodies to put on him he is not able to walk over them like he could the 220lb Ben Wallace.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    It's easy to say now that two games are out of the way but I think the mavs in five.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    i was thinking dallas in 6 then changed to 5 and now like swole stated might as well bring out the broom. miami is just plain and simple outclassed. it will be nice to see the mavs win a championship. it'll be really nice if dallas could win the superbowl and oklahoma wins another national championship this year.

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    it's not over till it's over...i still have faith in the Heat

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    lol i'm trying to imagine swoles big ass shooting 3 pters! Not that you could not, it is just not typical to see a 250lber with your build taking jump shots.

But I agree, the Mavs are playing great. The heat basicly are just now facing an opponet that can play. The pistons were awful, should not have even beat Cleveland but some how managed. That team was just falling apart, like LA did in 2004.

It is nice to see Shaq get served with some "shut the **** up". He's too disrespectful to earn respect, thinking he is the "badest man on the planet". He's a 320 lb out of shape knuckle head. Now that the Mavs have a few 7' 280lb bodies to put on him he is not able to walk over them like he could the 220lb Ben Wallace.
    LOL..First of all I dont know how you say some of the things about shaq that you are saying..Its just straight up wrong.. contrary to what you believe he is the baddest muther f*cker in the game.. this guy has DOMINATED the league for over 10 years.. he is the MOST dominant center EVER.. hes personality is a great one.. hes being funny, not cocky.. if he was cocky he is ALLOWED to bc he has a reason to be.. he is one of the best baskteball players in the world/ever.. people dont understand the game of basketball.. its not a one man show.. he cant dribble up the court, shoot, rebound all in one.. the HEAT are playing like shit.. the big man needs to touch the ball ALOT more and shoot at least 20 shots per game.. yes he hasnt been playing so well either but everybody has a bad game or 2.. walker on the other hand needs to be benched and traded lol.. I love the heat.. i was a fan for a very long time.. even if they didnt make the playoffs i still was a true fan.. you cant count them out just yet.. today we will see what happens.. GO HEAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by DamnYouMSN
    it's not over till it's over...i still have faith in the Heat
    hell yea!!! WHITE HEAT BABY!!!!

see.. their not done yet.. their just getting started

chest6 is offline Banned
    disagree. Fvck this 2-3-2 setup. They had a good run at the end of the game. Other than that they've been dominated..like I said in the other thread. Oh..and if I wanted to be picky..(but its the truth) the Heat got away with about 5 things in those last 2:00. The foul on the steal..he basically shouldered dirk out of the way to get that steal. Shaq pushing off dampier and wade's foot slipping on the travel just to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    disagree. Fvck this 2-3-2 setup. They had a good run at the end of the game. Other than that they've been dominated..like I said in the other thread. Oh..and if I wanted to be picky..(but its the truth) the Heat got away with about 5 things in those last 2:00. The foul on the steal..he basically shouldered dirk out of the way to get that steal. Shaq pushing off dampier and wade's foot slipping on the travel just to name a few.
    how about the whole first half.. miami was dominating.. went into halftime up 9..

i swear i'm gonna have a heart attack if they keep playing like this!! w/e doesn't matter heat took it tonight! time to take the next three baby!

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    The way the Heat are playing (or should I say NOT playing) might as well bring out the broom because I smell a clean sweep!

Shaq with 5 points? F*ck, I could score more than that with a couple of three point shots.

~SC~
    Ladies and Gentlemen: for the first time swole is wrong about something.. lol just messing with ya bro... go heat!!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    how about the whole first half.. miami was dominating.. went into halftime up 9..
    I dont call 9 dominating. Mavs played like shit..heat played their best ball. You know what dominating was? Mavs being up by 27 in game 2...and by 15+ for a majority of the game. Mavs win the first 2 games by a combined 24 points..heat win this game by 2 points. Should I go on?

i swear i'm gonna have a heart attack if they keep playing like this!! w/e doesn't matter heat took it tonight! time to take the next three baby!
    were in the same boat then lol... i was sweating, jumping- had a workout wacthing the game lol.. we will take the next 2..

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ladies and Gentlemen: for the first time swole is wrong about something.. lol just messing with ya bro... go heat!!!!
    shoulda been a clean sweep..heat got away w this one

pfft fuk that i want the next three

shoulda been a clean sweep..heat got away w this one
    we just out played the mavs when it counted the most

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha next 3. I don't see the mavs having another meltdown at the end of the game again..

now if they can only play like that for the rest of the time

I dont call 9 dominating. Mavs played like shit..heat played their best ball. You know what dominating was? Mavs being up by 27 in game 2...and by 15+ for a majority of the game. Mavs win the first 2 games by a combined 24 points..heat win this game by 2 points. Should I go on?
    I can give you that.. maybe not dominating, but i just took the words that dirk nowitzki just used on his post conference interview .. and game 2 is in the past.. tonight the heat won.. by 1 or 100, heat came out on top..

chest6 is offline Banned
    we just out played the mavs when it counted the most
    I could go on forever..I guess we'll wait and see what happens for the rest of the series?

i guess we will

pfft fuk that i want the next three
    were guna get it.. no worries..

chest6 is offline Banned
    I can give you that.. maybe not dominating, but i just took the words that dirk nowitzki just used on his post conference interview .. and game 2 is in the past.. tonight the heat won.. by 1 or 100, heat came out on top..
    well that is true I will give you that. They did out play them when it meant the most.

I could go on forever..I guess we'll wait and see what happens for the rest of the series?
    thats all we can do..

chest6 is offline Banned
    hmm..I still think this 2-3-2 is bullshit. And yes... I said that before the series even started so Im not just bitching about it now

it is an odd setup i agree..

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    yeah. the 2-3-2 set up sucks.

like i said before i think mavs will get it in game 6.
    i am a lakers fan but i also like both mavs and heat. so i don't really care who wins.
    but i don't think that miami has a chance of winning more then 2games in the series.
    honestly, i wish it goes to game 7. but it wont.

the first and second rounds this year were way more fun then the finals and conference finals.

great series this year:
    1. lakers - suns (suns came back to win from being down 3-1 - only 7 teams in the history have ever done that)
    2. san antonio - dallas (spurs were down 3-1 and lost in overtime in game 7)
    3. suns - clips (1.suns 2.clips 3.suns 4.clips 5.suns 6.clips 7.suns - what a fight. it turns out home court advantage worked for phx in that series.
    4. cavs - pistons (detroit - games 1,2, cavs games 3,4,5, detroit games 6,7)

actually i think the playoffs this year were/are better then ever.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yeah the mavs played the best team second...good thing they changed that rule..

yea and look what happend tonight.. miami dominated..end of story

Thread Information